PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Tiloup: 1-S2-1-437763

ChaoMing
March 24th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Account Name: tiloup
Account ID: 1-S2-1-437763
In-Game Name: CAPTAIN TEEMO OPNERF

Crimes Committed: Cheating (Partying/Skyping)

Your Account Name: ChaoMing
Summary: After dying by SK and after the death of his "victim" by lynch, he clearly told everyone (aimed at telling his victim) "my friend wanted me to kill u... cuz i was vigi... but i didnt have the time... so he made you get lynched". This is clear evidence that he was in a party, bouncing information around with someone (or someones) and gaining an unfair advantage against the other players.
Knowing this, I probed him for more information to try to get him to admit he was partying/skyping. He first denies it and says he used "friend" in a different way (such as "my IRL friend who isn't in the game"), but he clearly says "so he made you get lynched". It's pretty obvious that his "friend" is also in the game.
He then tries to weasel his way out of it by saying "i didnt even kill green", missing the fact that he was gaining an unfair advantage in the first place by bouncing information between someone else in party chat/skype/etc..

Replay: Crime occurs at around 10:40 in Graveyard Chat. Screenshot also contains the crime and gametime.

Raptorblaze
April 2nd, 2012, 11:00 PM
While Skyping may have occurred (players were in adjacent slots in addition to the dead chat conversation that took place) no obvious cheating occurred through the course of the game, with one exception. During the second night the vigilante chose to shoot wegman, and then changed his mind which could indicate a conversation taking place. In any case, executioner had wegman as his target, pulled a legitimate strategy of claiming sheriff and accused wegman of being mafia.

Placing on hold as evidence of party communication incase of future violations.

Green
May 16th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Account Name: Tiloup
In-Game Name: I bet Town is gonna be retarded as hell

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Green
Summary:

Step 1 :Crime: Game-throwing.
Step 2 : Tiloup: 1-S2-1-437763
Step 3 : Tiloup, 1-S2-1-437763, i bet Town is gonna be retarded as hell., Gamethrowing, Green.
At the beginning of the game, he was jailed. Then, when day began, it showed he died. He left in his lw who are the other two mafia. I tried to live as long as i could, but we died cause of him.
Step 4 : (I believe I have uploaded it. Just in case)>

I really hate Gamethrowers. Please do whatever you can. If the video isn't attached, tell me what to do and ill try to get it on. Ty for your time.

Landstander
May 17th, 2012, 08:51 PM
If you can get us a screenshot than would be fantastic, since you offered. >_>

And please follow the proper reporting fashion seen here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

Lysergic
May 21st, 2012, 03:11 PM
I will be editing the formatting and reviewing this in a bit.

Note from Ambient: His original post included all relevant information. In ALMOST perfect order.

Lysergic
May 21st, 2012, 05:00 PM
User has a previous on-hold report against him.

He rolls Godfather. He is jailed and executed N1 for his obnoxious name. At the last second, he writes his will, revealing the other two Mafia.

Approved. Recommend Watch List because I'm nice.

Grindl
June 11th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Account Name: tiloup
In-Game Name: Tancredo Belucci
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Grindl
Summary: Revealed that I was godfather after a 3-2 lynch where I voted guilty. He also attempted to mislead the town by posting in the lagchat.

Ambient
June 12th, 2012, 08:02 PM
tiloup has been gaining notoriety lately. I believe this is enough for an Extended Kick vote.

tiloup1441
August 4th, 2012, 07:32 PM
Photoshopped replay.

tiloup1441
August 8th, 2012, 01:54 AM
More seriously though most of those reports are like 5 months ago...
Edit : one is 5 months ago the other is 3 months ago and the last is 2 months ago...

Raptorblaze
August 8th, 2012, 03:54 AM
A wave of new KV lists and Ban lists were added during the 1.5 update, so the sentence did not start until that time.

tiloup1441
August 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I know, but when ambient said that im on the kv list, a report was just made, another was a month ago and the last one was 3 months ago.

Edit : bbut.. without eggs theres no omlet.

Raptorblaze
August 8th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I know, but when ambient said that im on the kv list, a report was just made, another was a month ago and the last one was 3 months ago.

during which time no lists had been updated

tiloup1441
August 12th, 2012, 05:29 AM
How much time is it anyway... its been a week

creedkingsx
August 12th, 2012, 05:53 AM
How much time is it anyway... its been a week

KV is minimum of 2 weeks.

tiloup1441
August 13th, 2012, 04:36 AM
I just saw that in one of those replays, i have a 20+ letters long name. Due to my computer breaking and not being able to save the bankfiles, can this be considered as a proof of my old 5000 points?

creedkingsx
August 13th, 2012, 07:44 PM
I just saw that in one of those replays, i have a 20+ letters long name. Due to my computer breaking and not being able to save the bankfiles, can this be considered as a proof of my old 5000 points?

yeah

tiloup1441
August 20th, 2012, 01:09 PM
It's been 2 weeks, just sayin'

tiloup1441
August 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Omg im gettin trolled, 3 weeks. I'm obv gonna get off kv list once school restarts for me omgomgomg

Damus_Graves
August 28th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Omg im gettin trolled, 3 weeks. I'm obv gonna get off kv list once school restarts for me omgomgomg

Just have patience.

tiloup1441
August 28th, 2012, 08:04 AM
LOL someone said i was getting on ban list for revealing him (he was mm) as consigliere lmao

Raptorblaze
August 28th, 2012, 08:24 AM
LOL someone said i was getting on ban list for revealing him (he was mm) as consigliere lmao

BTW the system is automated, so your listing will drop down to watchlist the first time DR updates the map after its end time.

patchbradley
September 1st, 2012, 09:02 PM

He delayed our game 10 minutes. I don't think he's learned anything from being on the kick-list.

Blazer
September 1st, 2012, 09:22 PM
Please refrain from using this thread as a means to insult one another. Please stay on topic. The only posts that should be here are ones related to appeals. If you have any other issues, please sort them elsewhere.

If you have incriminating evidence please post it in the reports section following the guidelines in my signature.