PDA

View Full Version : MFM Gamemaster?

McJesus
May 7th, 2012, 08:28 PM
can we have an account that is the game master of mfm similar to how the fm gamemaster works. If we did that we could make it so that the ongoing games section could only be edited by the gamemaster.

creedkingsx
May 7th, 2012, 08:38 PM
+1

Ambient
May 7th, 2012, 09:12 PM
That is already supposed to be Luna's job >.>

Ambient
May 7th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Also, FM Game Master has Admin access. A M-FM cannot have same privileges.

McJesus
May 7th, 2012, 09:14 PM
why not?

Elixir
May 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Not having any ol' member of the community with Admin access.

Not even I have Admin access.

Luna
May 7th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Another complication is that multiple people may need the account at the same time; I'm trying to encourage more cross-over and overlap in games so more people have the time to host.

I receive very few requests for actions that need that kind of access anyway, fortunately :) Once in a blue moon I move an FAQ from one sub-forum to another, or delete an invasive post, I'm a PM away consider me your servant on administrative matters.

Ubernox
May 8th, 2012, 03:58 AM
Luna is good enough. In fact, why not make her and Elixir Admins? They sure are a lot more active than most.

Ubernox
May 8th, 2012, 03:58 AM
M-FM is the new FM.

TheJackofSpades
May 8th, 2012, 08:08 AM
She won't even do her only job which is moderating when games start (i.e. not at the beginning of mine). Why should she be given additional responsibilities?

BorkBot
May 8th, 2012, 08:31 AM
She won't even do her only job which is moderating when games start (i.e. not at the beginning of mine). Why should she be given additional responsibilities?

What's funny is that it was Capitalier (your co-host) who gave Fragos the blessing to start it. Luna was away at the time.

BorkBot
May 8th, 2012, 08:35 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6748-Five-Sided-Town-Mini-FM/page2

I'M YOUR OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE, FRAGOS.

APPROVED

Nick
May 8th, 2012, 08:40 AM
can we have an account that is the game master of mfm similar to how the fm gamemaster works. If we did that we could make it so that the ongoing games section could only be edited by the gamemaster.

I think it is better for you to list out the features you want. Different people have different ideas.

Also, FM Game Master has Admin access.

And I do think that admin access is over the top. It will only take a nutjob to bring down the forums. Not worth it.

Luna is good enough. In fact, why not make her and Elixir Admins? They sure are a lot more active than most.

I think Red > Purple > Blue > Green. I do not look forward to having too many admins. But I support giving them additional powers to manage the forum if needed.

M-FM is the new FM.

I certainly do not hope so.

I really do hope that this forum will require minimal moderation. Members should learn to solve problems among themselves. Moderators should just keep to optimizing the rules with occasional housekeeping. Maybe powers to execute their existing responsibilities properly?

What's funny is that it was Capitalier (your co-host) who gave Fragos the blessing to start it. Luna was away at the time.

Haha.

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM
3 things:
1) That was 3 weeks ago. It started a week ago.
2) There are two other games running as well. Can't explain that.
3) If you're trying to convince me that approval = green light to start, she's still guilty of letting it happen. If not, she's still guilty of letting it happen. Why? See #2.

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 08:52 AM
But Jack, my job is to approve setups and help the community. Remember that, despite your best efforts, we never put in a rule limiting the amount of games people could play at once and it is all at the hosts' discretion?

Oh and I don't think McPwnage thought this idea out at all because he didn't even suggest a colour for this M-FM Game Master account! Pfft missing out such an important detail xD My vote is for Pink, because Pink is Pony.

Peace all (^.^)

Nick
May 8th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Oh and I don't think McPwnage thought this idea out at all because he didn't even suggest a colour for this M-FM Game Master account! Pfft missing out such an important detail xD My vote is for Pink, because Pink is Pony.

Yellow for bananas. Orange for oranges.

EDIT: Meh. Bananas eaten by donors. Oranges stolen by keepers.

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2012, 09:04 AM
But Jack, my job is to approve setups and help the community. Remember that, despite your best efforts, we never put in a rule limiting the amount of games people could play at once and it is all at the hosts' discretion?

Peace all (^.^)
Well if it's not your job to deal with anything in your board beyond the approval process, I'm sure you won't mind if I freeze the games currently in progress until my FM reaches it's conclusion then, right? Because after all, it's -my- job to ensure my rules are being upheld. It's a much more preferable solution to mass modkilling, anyway.

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 09:09 AM
The fault is the fault of the people signed up to both games, if they didn't check your policy on it first, modkill away my good sir.

But you have no authority over anyone else's games, have a polite chat with the hosts and people involved and ask if they'll temporarily postpone their games is my advice.

Nick
May 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM
This post above me is the reason why I do not look forward to having MFM Game Masters. Even more so with admin powers.

P.S. Please do not post when feeling irritated or in anger...

EDIT: Two post above...

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 09:14 AM
I thought you could play FM and S-FMs at the same time?

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
The fault is the fault of the people signed up to both games, if they didn't check your policy on it first, modkill away my good sir.

But you have no authority over anyone else's games, have a polite chat with the hosts and people involved and ask if they'll temporarily postpone their games is my advice.
Yeah see, the authority I have over the MFM board is kind of hazy because I am one part Capitalier who has joint-jurisdiction in that regard.

No worries though, I will break the tie in opinions (You vs Cap) by asking the Small Council what their opinion is.

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Aw Jack :( Once again you seem more keen to pick a fight than be friends! Do you want the situation resolved or do you simply want me to take the blame for something?

In the future, if FM Hosts wish to exclude people playing in other games, I'd suggest checking the M-FM boards once in a while :)

By the way has everyone voted in the poll for M-FMIX yet? Some fun looking setups in there, worth a look ^.^

clementine
May 8th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Yellow for bananas. Orange for oranges.

EDIT: Meh. Bananas eaten by donors. Oranges stolen by keepers.

did someone say oranges? what about clementines!?
^__^

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 09:40 AM
^__^

http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/src/133635211730.png

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Aw Jack :( Once again you seem more keen to pick a fight than be friends! Do you want the situation resolved or do you simply want me to take the blame for something?

In the future, if FM Hosts wish to exclude people playing in other games, I'd suggest checking the M-FM boards once in a while :)

By the way has everyone voted in the poll for M-FMIX yet? Some fun looking setups in there, worth a look ^.^
I attempted diplomacy first, you refused to help me for whatever reason. Fine.

Now we do it my way.

Capitalier
May 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM

So, how are you going to be Luna's little helper, if you don't even understand the system of the forum you are supposed to help moderate?

I had approved both his and McPwnage's MFMs to move onto the vote stage. Then out of nowhere, Fragos bypassed the system after I had told him to wait for the vote via PM correspondence, all while I was sleeping.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
^__^

How can you be clementine if your avatar doesn't contain orange anymore? It feels so weird.

Also please don't start more drama, there has been enough of that ^.^

Blazer
May 8th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Too late duzero...
Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?
Would post video but on phone :/
<3 luna. Everyone else can suck it. She is loved by the community.
"Pledge allegiance to luna" lol

Nick
May 8th, 2012, 12:10 PM
<3 luna. Everyone else can suck it. She is loved by the community.
"Pledge allegiance to luna" lol

Umm... for those who break the rules, please don't hide behind Luna. Own up to your mistake.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 12:53 PM
So now all other games are put on hold? Bullshit.

Yayap
May 8th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Having been host of an FM before, I understand where Jack and Capitalier are coming from. The mfm and sfm with players that are still alive in the main FM are killing the FM. I had very strict lurkings rules in FM-X that would punish those in violation. After taking a quick look at the current FM, I lost count how many lurkers there were. If I was in charge of the main FM, 1/4 of the players would have been modkilled by now... you might as well cancel a game that people aren't going to participate in.

Now, we've had this discussion in the moderator chat about this exact topic back in January. Most of the mods were all for limiting the number of Mfms and Sfm a single person could be in at once and very few liked the idea of letting them be in multiple fms. We silently agreed that it would be up to the hosts to decide if they want to allow players in their FM to be allowed to play mfms and sfms at the same time as being alive in the main FM.

Both JackofSpades and Capitalier agreed and posted this in the sign up thread of FMXII:

plz note you cannot play a fm 12 and a mfm at same time so plan accordingly

Now due to mfms being allowed to start while the main FM was just starting, Jack and Capitalier have to decide to either mass modkill, do nothing or take the issue up with the person responsible for overlooking the mfm board.

Luna should have not approved any players that are in the main FM to join any mfm.

I'm annoyed that this issue has even come up.

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I'm annoyed that this issue has even come up.

As am I, especially since there seems to be a fundamental mis-communication on what it is I actually do ^^ I work with hosts as they present good quality setups. Once approved, I have nothing to do with signups or creating the game. People may wait until a more appropriate time to post their signups, they may not. Players should check with hosts of the games they're in if they think they won't be allowed, and hosts which impose restrictions have to police it themselves.

If things had gone as they should, the S-FMs would be filled with people currently not in FM12 (they do exist you know), or they would have been removed after two weeks.

So I urge everyone to check in the future whether or not signing up to a game represents a conflict of interest with another game :)

Luna
May 8th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I also remembered that I even ran an IP check on suspected smurfs for Fragos in his game on request, and stopped a couple of people from circumventing this rule.

Fun times xD

TheJackofSpades
May 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I work with hosts as they present good quality setups. Once approved, I have nothing to do with signups or creating the game.

I also remembered that I even ran an IP check on suspected smurfs for Fragos in his game on request, and stopped a couple of people from circumventing this rule.

Woah hang on a minute, you're stepping beyond the bounds of your jurisdiction there. You only have authority to approve setups, by your own words.

Shaded
May 8th, 2012, 02:03 PM
If I can interject into this petty squabble and ask a silly newb question... what is the difference between an S-FM and an M-FM?

Edit: D'oh found my answer. There's this remarkable thing called looking in the proper section. Anyways, you can all go back to your posturing now.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 02:08 PM
If I can interject into this petty squabble and ask a silly newb question... what is the difference between an S-FM and an M-FM?

This This This This This Is something that I wonder too. I thought they were different but now yayap quote a rule about FM and MFM and they still shut down S-FMs. Answer this please.

Shaded
May 8th, 2012, 02:16 PM
This This This This This Is something that I wonder too. I thought they were different but now yayap quote a rule about FM and MFM and they still shut down S-FMs. Answer this please.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4234-S-FM-vs-M-FM-(Read-This) <--- This is the thread I somehow missed. The difference is merely that one is more simplistic than the other.

Duzero
May 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4234-S-FM-vs-M-FM-(Read-This) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4234-S-FM-vs-M-FM-%28Read-This%29) <--- This is the thread I somehow missed. The difference is merely that one is more simplistic than the other.

I have read it, and that is why I am so confused. They say you can't play FM and M-MF at the same time. Still they shut down the S-FMs.

CmG
May 8th, 2012, 02:34 PM
m-fm s are not s-fm s. l2write your own rules. KKTHXBYE

clementine
May 8th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I think I might know why there is all this confusion about playing multiple games. I signed up for s-fm and m-fm games because I did not plan to participate in fmxii initially. By the time the third reroll came around, I was itching to play and forgot about those restrictions. I think at least part of the confusion has to do with that, especially since the second signup thread (for the third restart) did not include the text about not participating in multiple games.

ajkei
May 8th, 2012, 02:48 PM
My understanding was that you were not allowed to play in an M-FM and FMXII at the same time, but S-FMs were fine.

Shaded
May 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Technically they don't specifically state that you can't play in an M-FM and an FM at the same time. At least not on that page linked above. The issue in this argument seems to come from the hosts of FMXII specifically saying that players could not, which is of course their right to do.

However, it seems to me that if players are double dipping in FMs that they know they shouldn't be, that is their own fault for not following the rules. Not Luna's. We're all supposed to be mature players here, and as a result should be responsible for our own actions. The ball is in the Gamemaster's court now. If he's willing to put up with the players breaking his rule, then he should continue on with his game as planned. If he isn't, then I suppose he has the option of modkilling the offending players. interrupting other people's games because they happen to conflict with a rule that they decided to put in place for their own game, just seems petulant to me. This is of course, all just my own opinion.

Now if you can make sense of that, good for you. I'm tired and a little rambley.

Ambient
May 8th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Okay. Here are my two cents.. and I have to agree with Jack, Cap, and Yayap on this one.

Everyone participating in the current FM agreed to not playing ANY m/s/whatever-FM in conjunction with the current game. That being said. The hosts of the smaller games may have some idea of what is going on, but the purpose of having Luna at all was to help approve and run the smaller games. All m-FM participants must adhere to ANY FM game FIRST and FOREMOST.

Now, anyone may host these smaller games after their set up is approved. However, a general member may have trouble tracking down all of the information of other running games. There is not that much work/responsibility required for approving games. Especially vanilla set ups which a few games are. It should not be that difficult for a dual approval set up.

1. Approval of Game (Balance/Host/Whatever)
2. Approval of Participating Members (Other Games/History/Whatever)

This still requires relatively little time and effort, and DOES NOT require an additional person. Not with the number of games/member base at the moment. If we had say 4-6x what we have now. That would be a different story. There is no reason that the (self-listed) 'm-FM moderator' cannot perform the two actions listed above.

Blazer
May 8th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Umm... for those who break the rules, please don't hide behind Luna. Own up to your mistake.

i broke rules?

Elixir
May 8th, 2012, 06:03 PM
My understanding was that you were not allowed to play in an M-FM and FMXII at the same time, but S-FMs were fine.

I wont allow that to be used as a loophole.

Because that is utter retardation seeing as the point of the rule is to do with activity and not splitting time investment.

Lock the Ongoing Games forum and freeze all games in progress. They can pick back up where they left off at the end of 12.

The co-existance of the 'big' fm and the smaller fms will need to be re-evaluated.

CmG
May 8th, 2012, 06:24 PM
well some other page admins clap their hands right now... Just sayin. You should put some more thought into this.

Elixir
May 8th, 2012, 06:41 PM
And what do you suggest, CmG?

Theres obviously a problem with the two (or 4 in this case) co-existing.

edit: We need to resolve this before it turns into a team deathmatch : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KsATmF77BY&feature=player_detailpage#t=62s

Forum Mafia GM
May 8th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Phyr and I have come to an agreement on his game coming to a conclusion during FM12's night.

I am willing to offer the same deal to anyone else with a currently active game.

I won't wait forever for a reply, though.

creedkingsx
May 9th, 2012, 07:24 AM
See here is the thing, During the first or second roll of FMXII, there was a huge deal about joining (or not) S-FM's and M-FM's.

I was originally under the assumption that it applied to both, but someone, currently a name that escapes me, had personally asked Capitilier in the chat on Skype that has Muso, and Falsu, and a good number of the active part of the community saying that he didn't want people in the game that participated specifically in m-fm 7.

Don't ask me to find the quote or anything of that sort, because that was ages ago due to the re-roll occurring.

Given that, plus the specificity of m-fm in the rules, when it would have been easier to simply say, "any other type of FM," which I now suggest stating for future FM's to clear this bullshit confusion up; it was easy for a lot of people to come under this apparent wrong assumption.

Cap is still a sexy mo' fucker <3

As for what should happen, Lix; just put all the S-FM's/M-FM's on hold, or end them, re-roll later; until FMXII is over and clarify the rule more specifically in the future.

Forum Mafia GM
May 9th, 2012, 07:32 AM
See here is the thing, During the first or second roll of FMXII, there was a huge deal about joining (or not) S-FM's and M-FM's.

I was originally under the assumption that it applied to both, but someone, currently a name that escapes me, had personally asked Capitilier in the chat on Skype that has Muso, and Falsu, and a good number of the active part of the community saying that he didn't want people in the game that participated specifically in m-fm 7.

Don't ask me to find the quote or anything of that sort, because that was ages ago due to the re-roll occurring.

Given that, plus the specificity of m-fm in the rules, when it would have been easier to simply say, "any other type of FM," which I now suggest stating for future FM's to clear this bullshit confusion up; it was easy for a lot of people to come under this apparent wrong assumption.

Cap is still a sexy mo' fucker <3

As for what should happen, Lix; just put all the S-FM's/M-FM's on hold, or end them, re-roll later; until FMXII is over and clarify the rule more specifically in the future.
That is false.

It was the opposite, no participation in other games ASIDE from M-FM 7 because it was in the process of wrapping up when we originally started.

creedkingsx
May 9th, 2012, 07:33 AM
That is false.

It was the opposite, no participation in other games ASIDE from M-FM 7 because it was in the process of wrapping up when we originally started.

Then someone got the wrong impression and spread the wrong word about the conversation.

straykiwi
May 9th, 2012, 07:34 AM
During round 2, Grims SFM was allowed to run.
I was in it myself.

Blazer
May 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Bad clarification.

BorkBot
May 9th, 2012, 08:27 PM
So, how are you going to be Luna's little helper, if you don't even understand the system of the forum you are supposed to help moderate?

I had approved both his and McPwnage's MFMs to move onto the vote stage. Then out of nowhere, Fragos bypassed the system after I had told him to wait for the vote via PM correspondence, all while I was sleeping.

So far, approvals have always meant that signups could start. Voting is actually meant to decide which setup gets approved, to poll which MFM setup the community would most like to play and should get priority. Generally speaking, no more than 1 MFM should be up and running at a time for the same reason MFM and FM shouldn't start at the same time.

Looks to me like there are ideas about the rules among moderators that have never been put in practice or revealed to the public.

Here's the explanation of the rules as it stands:

Signups and Rules:

Try to give as much information to your players as possible, no one likes a rules dispute popping up mid-game, and people want to know what they're signing up for. A setup won't be approved until the setup has some clear rules stated.

Once again, you may not post signups until you see your game get approved in this post; Currently Available Games (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4212-Currently-Available-Games). I try to keep it as updated as possible, and when I approve a setup I usually update it at the same time.

Approved games (in the setup approval forum) end up on that "approved games" list.

Deathfire123
May 10th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Woah hang on a minute, you're stepping beyond the bounds of your jurisdiction there. You only have authority to approve setups, by your own words.

Didn't she say that she's basically an admin slave. IP checking for the host is what she said she does.

Ambient
May 10th, 2012, 07:20 AM
she's basically an admin slave.

L O L

Please. Link me to that quote.

I MUST SEE IT.

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 07:26 AM
I receive very few requests for actions that need that kind of access anyway, fortunately :) Once in a blue moon I move an FAQ from one sub-forum to another, or delete an invasive post, I'm a PM away consider me your servant on administrative matters.

Only a servant...

creedkingsx
May 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Only a servant...

http://chan.catiewayne.com/c/src/131705031834.jpg

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 07:35 AM
The amount of stuff that you can order a slave to do... way different...

Forum Mafia GM
May 10th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Well if she's a slave, she revels in her bondage, despite how purposeless it truly is.

CmG
May 10th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Come Luna! Be my slave! ;)
You know what i think we should have polls about FM hosts as well. So hosts could compete with their setups for the people who are gonna play. If you get good setups up people would like to play more in your games.

Maybe this would make rules obsolete who forbid the participation in other games at the same time.

Blazer
May 10th, 2012, 11:08 AM
You know what i think we should have polls about FM hosts as well. So hosts could compete with their setups for the people who are gonna play. If you get good setups up people would like to play more in your games.

Maybe this would make rules obsolete who forbid the participation in other games at the same time.

Actually not a bad idea....it would pretty much be guaranteed to be a fun game if the players voted for it. haha.
And with the rules, if you don't ban them from participating in other games, the players can sign up for the ones they like and populate them. You won't have to worry about another game stealing the spotlight and making people afk in the game. They obviously voted for it because they are enthusiastic about playing it. Just more fun for the participants :D

Forum Mafia GM
May 10th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Or you could just not sign up for a game you have no interest in playing.

CmG
May 10th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Then donīt complain if games donīt get full anymore. Also the backgrounds of FM12 are rather awkward and i really hope we wont see another dramafest like that in the future.

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 11:57 AM

If you want this...

Well if she's a slave, she revels in her bondage

Hoping for that...

Luna: She is a badass dominatrix who rules over the Mini Forum Mafia area.

You will end up disappointed and sad.

Forum Mafia GM
May 10th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Then donīt complain if games donīt get full anymore. Also the backgrounds of FM12 are rather awkward and i really hope we wont see another dramafest like that in the future.

Ok, I'll be really disappointed when people don't sign up for other people's games in the future in order to spite me.

It's like I'm the only person on the entire forum that isn't compelled to sign-up for every game.

CmG
May 10th, 2012, 12:02 PM
i donīt even know who you are. But i assure you this will never happen ^^

Forum Mafia GM
May 10th, 2012, 12:06 PM
i donīt even know who you are. But i assure you this will never happen ^^

You're right, it won't. So there's no point in ever changing it, because you'll sign up anyway.

Nick
May 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM
You know what i think we should have polls about FM hosts as well.

Wait till the hidden FM host list is exhausted.

Either there are too many casual players or scum hunting is not being emphasized anymore.

You won't have to worry about another game stealing the spotlight and making people afk in the game.

Joining multiple games will still result in reduced activity. I believe you have experienced that as a host. In the receiving end. In that case, why would you welcome those not so active players?

Some players just lurk and contribute little no matter how many games they join. I look forward to seeing player activity results from this FM. And if someone if free to check the previous ones. Even better.

Yayap
May 10th, 2012, 12:27 PM

Then donīt complain if games donīt get full anymore.

I had a 50 man setup and still had reserves, Elixir had a bunch of reserves, Jack and Cap had a bunch of people pissed that they ended up on reserve. If people wouldn't sign up for games they don't want to play, those on reserve would be able to play and there would be less whining.

I didn't even think I would fill my 50 man maximum, and I was willing to scale back on my setup once I knew how many were going to play, I never expected my game to be full. The first few FMs didn't have a max because who ever wanted to play signed up and those who didn't want to didn't sign up (few exceptions in there).

So I really don't mind the main FM not being full, at least those playing will be the ones that want to play. And that is the way it should be.

Goremancer
May 10th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Someone said forum war?

Yay war monger time.

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 12:45 PM

Don't worry, next FM will be hosted by Luna ^.^

CmG
May 10th, 2012, 12:47 PM
how u know?

Duzero
May 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM
how u know?

She told me, I thought it was known... Hope I didn't say anything I wasn't supposed to :/

Blazer
May 10th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Joining multiple games will still result in reduced activity. I believe you have experienced that as a host. In the receiving end. In that case, why would you welcome those not so active players?

Indeed. I am just pointing out that if the majority got to vote on the setup and such, as well as provide feedback, the games would end up better. The players would help frame the game to the liking of the community. The activity of that game will not be an issue. I am simply supporting CMGs suggestion.

And honestly, if my game wasn't that active, (which it wasn't vacant, but it wasn't bursting with activity) it's because there were better games going on at the same time. The better game takes priority over others. Players play for their enjoyment. Of course if I was paying attention, I probably would have hosted it later with a bigger pool of people available to play. There were already quite a few games going on.
The responsibility falls upon the host to make the game entertaining for the players and to keep their attention. The players are there to enjoy it, they hold no responsibility and can not be at fault, in that regard.

As far as FMs filling up, it is an "exclusive" type game and is the ONLY game that hosts so many people. I bet if you put more of those big games out there and let the community decide the fun ones, they all wouldn't fill up so fast. It's like going back in time to where the coal miners worked and saying that the company had good business from the coal miners because the stores were such a success, when in fact it was just a monopoly. People might just sing up for the FMs because its the only one that can house more than 20 players, have anonymous accounts, and a wide variety of roles. That alone will already get you signatures. However, it doesn't guarantee a fun and fulfilling game. What is so wrong with having the FMs posted and allowing the community vote on the ones they want to play?

Duzero
May 11th, 2012, 03:49 AM
The responsibility falls upon the host to make the game entertaining for the players and to keep their attention. The players are there to enjoy it, they hold no responsibility and can not be at fault, in that regard.

Perfect timing for the forum to let me rep you again.

creedkingsx
May 11th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I don't think you will ever have to worry about filling up games. Literally, ever.
FM XII was a weird set of circumstances that I have a feeling won't be common among later FM's/

Shaded
May 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Perfect timing for the forum to let me rep you again.

So of course I am unable to. Damn you forums!!! *shakesfist*

Yayap
May 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Indeed. I am just pointing out that if the majority got to vote on the setup and such, as well as provide feedback, the games would end up better. The players would help frame the game to the liking of the community. The activity of that game will not be an issue. I am simply supporting CMGs suggestion.

And honestly, if my game wasn't that active, (which it wasn't vacant, but it wasn't bursting with activity) it's because there were better games going on at the same time. The better game takes priority over others. Players play for their enjoyment. Of course if I was paying attention, I probably would have hosted it later with a bigger pool of people available to play. There were already quite a few games going on.

As far as FMs filling up, it is an "exclusive" type game and is the ONLY game that hosts so many people. I bet if you put more of those big games out there and let the community decide the fun ones, they all wouldn't fill up so fast. It's like going back in time to where the coal miners worked and saying that the company had good business from the coal miners because the stores were such a success, when in fact it was just a monopoly. People might just sing up for the FMs because its the only one that can house more than 20 players, have anonymous accounts, and a wide variety of roles. That alone will already get you signatures. However, it doesn't guarantee a fun and fulfilling game. What is so wrong with having the FMs posted and allowing the community vote on the ones they want to play?

Just a few problems with your logic, 1 being that because the FM host account has access to the admin control panel, very few people qualify to become the host of the main FM and those that do, aren't always ready to start a FM each month. I started planning my FM when FM4 finished and I still had a few things to iron out with the FAQ when I started. So having multiple FMs ready is hard to do.

2 and most importantly, the game being fun is never up to the host. The host has no control over how much players participate. It's up to the players to do that part. If people aren't going to play just because they roll citizen then it ruins the game for everyone. FM needs citizens, roughly 1/4 to 1/3, if you get 1/3 of the players not playing because of that then you can't blame the host.

Blazer
May 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Just a few problems with your logic, 1 being that because the FM host account has access to the admin control panel, very few people qualify to become the host of the main FM and those that do, aren't always ready to start a FM each month. I started planning my FM when FM4 finished and I still had a few things to iron out with the FAQ when I started. So having multiple FMs ready is hard to do.

2 and most importantly, the game being fun is never up to the host. The host has no control over how much players participate. It's up to the players to do that part. If people aren't going to play just because they roll citizen then it ruins the game for everyone. FM needs citizens, roughly 1/4 to 1/3, if you get 1/3 of the players not playing because of that then you can't blame the host.

Can't change that eh?
I never said that someone without qualifications should host. I'm just saying let the community decide which to play. Give us a list of those you "deem qualified" and their setups, and then the community can say "Hey we like this one best, lets play that one!" and then a new cycle of setups can be chosen from again.

Never said it would be easy.
Just proving a point was all. I don't really have a preference if more than 1 is hosted at a time, if so, great. It is possible. Of course there would have to be a lot of work put towards it. You are just telling me stuff we all already know. Everyone can't host all of the time, so just make a list of those who can at that point in time. Or just give us when they plan on starting if they make it. Then we can decide if we would rather wait a little bit for one we like because it would conflict with another being hosted before it, or just play the 2nd best one until the 1st best can be hosted. If multiple ones are being hosted, each host can set the rules to whether they want people to solely be in their FM or don't mind if they are in both. The only difference with hosting more than 1 at a time would be the FM Game Master account issue.

Your personal experience about how long it took you to host doesn't really factor into multiple games being hosted at the same time. It just shows that it takes a lot of time and planning to get the game ready. When it is, just put it on the list and host it. I was waiting for you to point out the FM GM issue.

It is the hosts responsibility nonetheless. I never said it was STRICTLY up to the host.
It is the hosts decision on who to let in, who gets what roles, and how the game will be scheduled to go. The host has the power to make the game fun. Of course nothing can be guaranteed, but if you pick a lot players to play your game that will rage about being citizen, that is your own fault. There are certain steps a host can take to increase the odds of having a great game. It is up to the host on how to handle events that would lead to dissatisfaction. (like AFK citizens)

Forum Mafia GM
May 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
What should really occur is you guys should get together and make a setup, decide on it as a community, and then see if a host is willing to pick it up as their setup for their slot.

'Cuz you see, then it's not a popularity contest on who gets to host.

Nick
May 12th, 2012, 11:20 AM
You know, I recall that some players are saying that they are getting tired trying to adapt to non-standard setups and yearn for the original 2 mafia 1 cult FM...

Anyway, the moral of the story is future host should not listen to pleas from players to be included anymore. Reject players not making the cut on what the hosts think is fun for their FM. Reduce the role list if not enough qualified players. No more risk taking and Mr. Nice Guy.

Popular host, popular players.

Forum Mafia GM
May 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
It's not that simple.

These kind of discussions should really take place after my game is over, though.

I'll be happy to talk about it then.

Yayap
May 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM
You know, I recall that some players are saying that they are getting tired trying to adapt to non-standard setups and yearn for the original 2 mafia 1 cult FM...

... Isn't FM12 a 2 mafia and 1 cult standard FM? Unless I misread the role setup, your argument just flipped on itself.

creedkingsx
May 12th, 2012, 05:23 PM
... Isn't FM12 a 2 mafia and 1 cult standard FM? Unless I misread the role setup, your argument just flipped on itself.

He was being sarcastic

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
What should really occur is you guys should get together and make a setup, decide on it as a community, and then see if a host is willing to pick it up as their setup for their slot.

'Cuz you see, then it's not a popularity contest on who gets to host.

IIRC, this already happened a LONG time ago with quite a few users. They made setups and asked hosts to do them, but were all ignored.

TheJackofSpades
May 13th, 2012, 12:19 PM
IIRC, this already happened a LONG time ago with quite a few users. They made setups and asked hosts to do them, but were all ignored.

The slaves can't be freed, they tried that in the 1800s but they were ignored.

Jesus christ you're dumb.

Duzero
May 13th, 2012, 12:45 PM
I don't wanna be a slave :(

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM
The slaves can't be freed, they tried that in the 1800s but they were ignored.

Jesus christ you're dumb.

I think you're just an idiot. You just said we should make setups for the hosts to volunteer to go for. Forget about you just being an arrogant prick to everyone. Your an arrogant dumbass who brings up pointless fucking points into an argument. That's why no one takes you seriously anymore Jack, you stopped making valid points to an argument and then you degrade yourself to insults and name calling. Pathetic

TheJackofSpades
May 13th, 2012, 04:22 PM
I think you're just an idiot. You just said we should make setups for the hosts to volunteer to go for. Forget about you just being an arrogant prick to everyone. Your an arrogant dumbass who brings up pointless fucking points into an argument. That's why no one takes you seriously anymore Jack, you stopped making valid points to an argument and then you degrade yourself to insults and name calling. Pathetic

How is it pointless? THINGS. CHANGE. Who gives a fuck if you tried the idea 800 years ago and no one bit? News flash, the people who were in charge then had the same opinion about you people as I did back then, as we sat upon our crystal thrones and had grapes fed to us by bodacious nymphs. Those people are gone now, long since dead and buried. So tell me, did Roe vs. Wayde hold up after the sands of time shifted the playing field of the Civil Rights movement? No. So why is it that when I suggest a reasonable solution to a problem everyone seems to have such an issue with, the first thing you people do is fall back to past occurrences?

"No Jack! We can't try that idea, because back when FM was just starting and mods were eager to do their own thing, this idea didn't work!" - Really, this is your response to me rising to an attempt at reasonable change?

I'm sorry man, but people like you are not what this community needs. I suggest you drop this nihilistic attitude of yours or go hop ship to playmaf Mr. "I-think-we-can-handle-two-forums-at-once"; what a joke that statement is, tell me, how's that working out for you? I bet you're really active in my FM right now, aren't you? Top three posters, yeah? 'Cuz let me tell you something bro, I know quite a bit about criticism. I showered every host since FM7 in it constantly, because I was unhappy with the way hosts were churning out unbalanced garbage. People hate me for it. But not once did I EVER attempt to close off the channels of creativity. Not once did I look at a suggestion that was introduced in a completely different setting and DISMISS it on the basis of it being tried before.

But you, you're different. Because you see, when you criticize and ask for change, you don't actually expect a response. You're just in it for saying the words, there's nothing behind it at all. You have a problem with the current moderator team. I suggest members of the M-FM community be considered. You say you don't think any of them are qualified either. Oh really? So no one is qualified? Then why do you have a problem again? They're just as qualified as anyone else, according to you. I hate to break it to you, but FalseTruth is not the ideal moderator. He was spineless in-game, never made a call that even the slightest bit threatened to jeopardize his position of power. He did nothing out of game. If that is who you measure the merits of moderatorship off of, again, you know where to go.

Also, it's kind of a joke for you to tell me I degrade myself when I resort to insults when you used a great deal more of them than I did in that same paragraph.

tl;dr Piss off.

Forum Mafia GM
May 13th, 2012, 04:40 PM
So do you, Ser Niglet.

Dust
May 13th, 2012, 04:45 PM
So do you, Ser Niglet.

That's censorship. I liked that comment he made. Bring it back. The only reason you took it down is because it makes you look bad.

Edit: I realize after some thought that it's possible that Nigglet deleted his post but it is VERY unlikely

Forum Mafia GM
May 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM
That's censorship. I liked that comment he made. Bring it back. The only reason you took it down is because it makes you look bad.

Edit: I realize after some thought that it's possible that Nigglet deleted his post but it is VERY unlikely

If I censored in the interest of preserving my image, I would likely have to delete great portions of this entire forum.

Ubernox
May 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Jack,

1. Stop abusing the FM Game Master account.

2. Shut up.

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 05:25 PM
How is it pointless? THINGS. CHANGE. Who gives a fuck if you tried the idea 800 years ago and no one bit? News flash, the people who were in charge then had the same opinion about you people as I did back then, as we sat upon our crystal thrones and had grapes fed to us by bodacious nymphs. Those people are gone now, long since dead and buried. So tell me, did Roe vs. Wayde hold up after the sands of time shifted the playing field of the Civil Rights movement? No. So why is it that when I suggest a reasonable solution to a problem everyone seems to have such an issue with, the first thing you people do is fall back to past occurrences?

"No Jack! We can't try that idea, because back when FM was just starting and mods were eager to do their own thing, this idea didn't work!" - Really, this is your response to me rising to an attempt at reasonable change?

I'm sorry man, but people like you are not what this community needs. I suggest you drop this nihilistic attitude of yours or go hop ship to playmaf Mr. "I-think-we-can-handle-two-forums-at-once"; what a joke that statement is, tell me, how's that working out for you? I bet you're really active in my FM right now, aren't you? Top three posters, yeah? 'Cuz let me tell you something bro, I know quite a bit about criticism. I showered every host since FM7 in it constantly, because I was unhappy with the way hosts were churning out unbalanced garbage. People hate me for it. But not once did I EVER attempt to close off the channels of creativity. Not once did I look at a suggestion that was introduced in a completely different setting and DISMISS it on the basis of it being tried before.

But you, you're different. Because you see, when you criticize and ask for change, you don't actually expect a response. You're just in it for saying the words, there's nothing behind it at all. You have a problem with the current moderator team. I suggest members of the M-FM community be considered. You say you don't think any of them are qualified either. Oh really? So no one is qualified? Then why do you have a problem again? They're just as qualified as anyone else, according to you. I hate to break it to you, but FalseTruth is not the ideal moderator. He was spineless in-game, never made a call that even the slightest bit threatened to jeopardize his position of power. He did nothing out of game. If that is who you measure the merits of moderatorship off of, again, you know where to go.

Also, it's kind of a joke for you to tell me I degrade myself when I resort to insults when you used a great deal more of them than I did in that same paragraph.

tl;dr Piss off.

I'm sorry Jack, but you are fucking pathetic. You insult every single member of this forum and try to take down everyone with a self-reightous attitude. and then when you are found out to be wrong, you pout. Like a fucking child, you pout that you were wrong at that your self-reightous attitude backfired, like with that joke thread about Fragos. They gave you the reasons why they said what they said, and then when you realized they were actually bullying him and you fucking pouted that you were wrong.

If your going to bring up shit about the past then I will too, The moderation team was just as fucking stupid as it is now. Illidan, Raiden, and vornskr who had no problems with anyone in the community except maybe Claw are gone now because Rev and the rest of the mods were fucking dumbasses. Claw and False, arguably the most well-liked people in the community have been shunned out because of your douchebaggery (yes Claw made a mistake and pulled it off as WIFOM, but you fucking cried like a fucking child about it), and you're trying to do the same thing to Muso even though Muso didn't do a fucking thing. Ambient, people were okay with, until he became a super mod for no fucking reason (he's almost as bloated in the head as you are) "I don't see a tenth of the things I do here" Yeah fucking right. Akira is literally hated by fucking everyone except two or three people. Yayap, who did the most fucking work is now apparently gone from moderation, I'm assuming for personal reasons. I agree that False wasn't a perfect mod. But one of the biggest points I have made is that they need to be at least somewhat well-liked by the majority of the community, and that the community at least knows who they are.

How you are still respected Jack, I have no fucking clue, WHO FUCKING RESPECTS YOU!? Cap? Who else? I don't know anyone who does. Everyone fucking hates you because you pick a fight with fucking everyone for the stupidest fucking shit, like you are doing now. I have a nihilistic attitude? You're trying to destroy the morale of every fucking person here by picking fights that are way too uncalled for. I frequent both the forums, I'm not retarded like you seem to think everyone who's not you, and I'm active on both. No, I'm not the biggest poster in your FM. So? I wasn't in FM11, or FM10, or FM9, or FM8, but I was still active, and this was before playmaf was created. Yeah, great argument there. You do know criticism, and you give it freely, but not without trying to break their spirit completely as you shower then with insults as well. You say you never tried to close off the channels of creativity. YOU FUCKING KICKED OUT FALSE OF YOUR GAME FOR JOKING ABOUT WHAT ROLE HE WAS.

I criticize when I think someone's made a mistake, I'll offer constructive criticism if their willing to hear it, but if they don't then I'll just call them out on it and say how fucking stupid their idea is. I help people who help themselves. Yes, no matter how fucking cheezy that is, it's true. I admit to being stupid and dismissing everyone to being a mod cuz I was butthurt at the moment, but there are people who care about this community, are well-known AND liked by the community and have shown the ability to handle tasks under pressure.

This whole argument started because you were fucking bitching at Luna, so yes, you are far more destructive than I. Sure, Luna can be a prick, everyone can. But no one in this forum is as bad as you, and you know that. Which is why you constantly try to attack every single person on these forums. You have never tried close off the channels of creativity? You are CLEARLY against Playmaf. What a lie right there. You're attempts at trying to paint yourself onto me is pathetic and the real joke.

tl;dr You are a douche Jack

oops_ur_dead
May 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Everyone shut the fuck up. I'm trying to listen to Justin Bieber.

Elixir
May 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
You know, I dunno if this is a good thing or a bad thing but whenever someone makes a long ragey post about the mod team and seems to go over each one in time I'm never there.

Racism IMO. No one thinks Australia exists.

(Neither is Goon come to think of it.)

Id like to say one thing though:

Illidan, Raiden, and vornskr who had no problems with anyone in the community except maybe Claw are gone now because Rev and the rest of the mods were fucking dumbasses.

This is untrue.

Bruno
May 13th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Ugh Nigglet hidden media post. Faggot.

TheJackofSpades
May 13th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I'm sorry Jack, but you are fucking pathetic. You insult every single member of this forum and try to take down everyone with a self-reightous attitude. and then when you are found out to be wrong, you pout. Like a fucking child, you pout that you were wrong at that your self-reightous attitude backfired, like with that joke thread about Fragos. They gave you the reasons why they said what they said, and then when you realized they were actually bullying him and you fucking pouted that you were wrong.

If your going to bring up shit about the past then I will too, The moderation team was just as fucking stupid as it is now. Illidan, Raiden, and vornskr who had no problems with anyone in the community except maybe Claw are gone now because Rev and the rest of the mods were fucking dumbasses. Claw and False, arguably the most well-liked people in the community have been shunned out because of your douchebaggery (yes Claw made a mistake and pulled it off as WIFOM, but you fucking cried like a fucking child about it), and you're trying to do the same thing to Muso even though Muso didn't do a fucking thing. Ambient, people were okay with, until he became a super mod for no fucking reason (he's almost as bloated in the head as you are) "I don't see a tenth of the things I do here" Yeah fucking right. Akira is literally hated by fucking everyone except two or three people. Yayap, who did the most fucking work is now apparently gone from moderation, I'm assuming for personal reasons. I agree that False wasn't a perfect mod. But one of the biggest points I have made is that they need to be at least somewhat well-liked by the majority of the community, and that the community at least knows who they are.

How you are still respected Jack, I have no fucking clue, WHO FUCKING RESPECTS YOU!? Cap? Who else? I don't know anyone who does. Everyone fucking hates you because you pick a fight with fucking everyone for the stupidest fucking shit, like you are doing now. I have a nihilistic attitude? You're trying to destroy the morale of every fucking person here by picking fights that are way too uncalled for. I frequent both the forums, I'm not retarded like you seem to think everyone who's not you, and I'm active on both. No, I'm not the biggest poster in your FM. So? I wasn't in FM11, or FM10, or FM9, or FM8, but I was still active, and this was before playmaf was created. Yeah, great argument there. You do know criticism, and you give it freely, but not without trying to break their spirit completely as you shower then with insults as well. You say you never tried to close off the channels of creativity. YOU FUCKING KICKED OUT FALSE OF YOUR GAME FOR JOKING ABOUT WHAT ROLE HE WAS.

I criticize when I think someone's made a mistake, I'll offer constructive criticism if their willing to hear it, but if they don't then I'll just call them out on it and say how fucking stupid their idea is. I help people who help themselves. Yes, no matter how fucking cheezy that is, it's true. I admit to being stupid and dismissing everyone to being a mod cuz I was butthurt at the moment, but there are people who care about this community, are well-known AND liked by the community and have shown the ability to handle tasks under pressure.

This whole argument started because you were fucking bitching at Luna, so yes, you are far more destructive than I. Sure, Luna can be a prick, everyone can. But no one in this forum is as bad as you, and you know that. Which is why you constantly try to attack every single person on these forums. You have never tried close off the channels of creativity? You are CLEARLY against Playmaf. What a lie right there. You're attempts at trying to paint yourself onto me is pathetic and the real joke.

tl;dr You are a douche Jack
Insult me more please, it makes your argument look so enthralling.

6 things:
1) I insult every single member of this forum? Hardly. I challenge people I disagree with. There are still people I respect here, and more that I have no opinion on at all. Even if they continue to flip-flop on their opinions on me like it's some kind of game you people play.
2) If False and Claw were so well-liked, and I am so hated, AND I am to blame for what happened to them, why did the community shun them?
3) False wasn't "not a perfect mod", he was awful.
4) Illidan and Raiden are gone because of the community, not the mod team. You're delusional. Vorn is gone simply due to inactivity in the community.
5) It's funny you should have a problem with Ambient's promotion, but not Luna's. Ambient dedicated hours of his life to "leading" the reports forum for no recognition because the forum isn't even visible to the community. He was promoted to super mod back when super mod was social status in management. If you think he should be demoted, you think that Luna and Elixir should be demoted as well.
6) I didn't kick False out of my game for joking about his role. I kicked him out of my game when he declared his intention to exploit one of my rules because I "couldn't enforce it".

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2012, 06:37 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6OdeJ5lFV84/Tzp3DFb__hI/AAAAAAAAAyE/Fz2NlpTLMtQ/s1600/dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Insult me more please, it makes your argument look so enthralling.

6 things:
1) I insult every single member of this forum? Hardly. I challenge people I disagree with. There are still people I respect here, and more that I have no opinion on at all. Even if they continue to flip-flop on their opinions on me like it's some kind of game you people play.
2) If False and Claw were so well-liked, and I am so hated, AND I am to blame for what happened to them, why did the community shun them?
3) False wasn't "not a perfect mod", he was awful.
4) Illidan and Raiden are gone because of the community, not the mod team. You're delusional. Vorn is gone simply due to inactivity in the community.
5) It's funny you should have a problem with Ambient's promotion, but not Luna's. Ambient dedicated hours of his life to "leading" the reports forum for no recognition because the forum isn't even visible to the community. He was promoted to super mod back when super mod was social status in management. If you think he should be demoted, you think that Luna and Elixir should be demoted as well.
6) I didn't kick False out of my game for joking about his role. I kicked him out of my game when he declared his intention to exploit one of my rules because I "couldn't enforce it".

1) You're delusional, you do insult everyone, you started this entire argument.
2) You just said it, you're the one to blame. You could have just kicked him out of the game, said why, and that's that, but no, you made a long post about how oppressed you were feeling by False and his "group" and painted them as villains.
3) Opinions, just how I think you were a worse mod than False.
4) You're probably right about this one, I didn't know them much myself.
5) Did I mention Luna? No I didn't. Luna's promotion is a joke which is why I don't care about it. She got it by asking Oops in a Skype chat in front of many people who witnessed, and since Oops has a hard-on for her, he did it. Elixir is a long-time standing moderator and member of the community, yes it was just a social status then, but its different now, they actually have more powers now. If Ambient's good at reports, good for fucking him, he can stay a keeper.
6) You know False is a condescending dick, you kicked him out of the game for exploiting one of your rules that you yourself revoked later on.

Dust
May 13th, 2012, 07:07 PM

Best post in the thread. Hands down.

Forum Mafia GM
May 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM
1) You're delusional, you do insult everyone, you started this entire argument.
2) You just said it, you're the one to blame. You could have just kicked him out of the game, said why, and that's that, but no, you made a long post about how oppressed you were feeling by False and his "group" and painted them as villains.
3) Opinions, just how I think you were a worse mod than False.
4) You're probably right about this one, I didn't know them much myself.
5) Did I mention Luna? No I didn't. Luna's promotion is a joke which is why I don't care about it. She got it by asking Oops in a Skype chat in front of many people who witnessed, and since Oops has a hard-on for her, he did it. Elixir is a long-time standing moderator and member of the community, yes it was just a social status then, but its different now, they actually have more powers now. If Ambient's good at reports, good for fucking him, he can stay a keeper.
6) You know False is a condescending dick, you kicked him out of the game for exploiting one of your rules that you yourself revoked later on.
1) Again, no I don't. Unless you can provide quotes on me insulting each and every person in this community, you're just wrong. I don't understand why you're even trying to write that statement off as fact.
2) You're missing the point. If I'm so hated, and they're so loved, why didn't the community ignore what I had to say? Clearly with no respect for me, they would have seen past the "lies".
3) Not an opinion, really. Unless you care to name off some merits other than he was "well-liked".
4) I'm not "probably" right about anything. They left because of humanity siding with Sin being so deplorably despicable to them it was worth severing all ties. It's nice to see you're not afraid to spread obvious misinformation though.
5) You're right, you didn't. You singled out Ambient when Ambient deserves the position he is in more than anyone on this entire forum. He is, in fact, the only moderator who ever worked for his position of power. It's idiotic for you to think otherwise, especially when Elixir does much less yet you don't seem to have a problem with him being super mod either.
6) I never revoked any rule regarding communicating out of game. Again, you're simply spreading misinformation fueled by your angst about me.

Blazer
May 13th, 2012, 09:31 PM

Baby baby oooohhhhhh

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Baby baby oooohhhhhh

GO BACK TO BED!
lolol

Nick
May 13th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Why are they complaining about moderators now anyway?

I thought there is are threads about that already. Go necro those.

Summary of this thread:
1) MFM GM debate
2) Lurking players joining multiple games
3) Ways to avoid lurking players
4) Bribing and corruption
5) Moderators

Kudos to McPwnage for such and interesting thread.

JSaint
May 13th, 2012, 10:03 PM
TLDR Version :

You not worthy to be mod!
You sexed your way to being a mod!
Mods must be kewl and popular... and the kewl and popular people left!

You stealing my church members you faggot! Give them back!
What? It's the same God ain't it? They should be allowed to go where they want?

oops_ur_dead : *ignores them and starts surfing porn*
Ginger and Blaze: Baby Baby Baby Oh!!!
JSaint :WTF Are you guys doing?

Some day perhaps... we will be through all of this stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65GsYjBy8_s

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2012, 10:07 PM
TLDR Version :

I saw you mess up that BB code, ;)

JSaint
May 13th, 2012, 10:10 PM
There are variants in BBCode... it's like C# and Java... 70% overlap but 30% difference which is annoying XD

Go listen to the song! Don't talk about the BBC =p

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Why are they complaining about moderators now anyway?

I thought there is are threads about that already. Go necro those.

Summary of this thread:
1) MFM GM debate
2) Lurking players joining multiple games
3) Ways to avoid lurking players
4) Bribing and corruption
5) Moderators

Kudos to McPwnage for such and interesting thread.

6) Jack whining like a little bitch, as per usual

Ambient
May 13th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Claw and False, arguably the most well-liked people in the community have been shunned out because of your douchebaggery (yes Claw made a mistake and pulled it off as WIFOM, but you fucking cried like a fucking child about it).

Wow. I was late for the derp party.

So equation time.. Forum mafia Cheating/Game throwing = bad. Claw and False = love, but Claw and false = Forum mafia Cheating/Game throwing. Your support of claw's action as WIFOM and the Host response completely destroys your argument.

Ambient, people were okay with, until he became a super mod for no fucking reason (he's almost as bloated in the head as you are).
I have a lot of quotes from people you apparently respect that are incredibly big headed. You supported their words last time we spoke privately.. so funny.

How you are still respected Jack, I have no fucking clue, WHO FUCKING RESPECTS YOU!? Cap? Who else? I don't know anyone who does.
I do. I bet you will like that Death ^.^

Regardless. Death. What you are doing is not constructive criticism. It is merely hate. I understand you are close with the members that have lost status in the community. Status is particularly important to those people. However, raging at Jack does not make you or them look any better.

I went through and read both Jack and Your responses. You are the one acting juvenile and immature here. Please refrain from pure hate or I am going to hand out infractions (you will see those, :weird:)

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 11:22 PM
1) Again, no I don't. Unless you can provide quotes on me insulting each and every person in this community, you're just wrong. I don't understand why you're even trying to write that statement off as fact.
2) You're missing the point. If I'm so hated, and they're so loved, why didn't the community ignore what I had to say? Clearly with no respect for me, they would have seen past the "lies".
3) Not an opinion, really. Unless you care to name off some merits other than he was "well-liked".
4) I'm not "probably" right about anything. They left because of humanity siding with Sin being so deplorably despicable to them it was worth severing all ties. It's nice to see you're not afraid to spread obvious misinformation though.
5) You're right, you didn't. You singled out Ambient when Ambient deserves the position he is in more than anyone on this entire forum. He is, in fact, the only moderator who ever worked for his position of power. It's idiotic for you to think otherwise, especially when Elixir does much less yet you don't seem to have a problem with him being super mod either.
6) I never revoked any rule regarding communicating out of game. Again, you're simply spreading misinformation fueled by your angst about me.

1) Me quoting would take far too long and you aren't worth the time, but you have insulted/attacked: Me, Wog, False, Muso, Claw, Philie, Nick, Rev, Ubernox, Rocshi, Luna, McPwnage, Oops, Creed, Elixir, among many others. Don't try to say: "You didn't quote it, so you're just spreading misinformation" I know this to be true. The statement is close enough to fact as it can get. You may not have insulted every single person on the forums, but you have insulted, ridiculed, undermined, and attacked the vast majority.
2) I never said they were lies. I said in my previous posts that False was a giant dick about your rules, but False was just being False. Claw was being a giant dick outing his teammates, but he tried pulling it off as WIFOM, Claw was being Claw. You fucking bitches about it and made it seem as if they were acting out of character to personally spite you, just like you defended Fragos in that other thread, you misunderstood what they were doing. You're question about why the community followed you? The community loves to hate, they are vicious and not as forgiving as I, and they don't get the whole story. Some people weren't in the skype chats, to get the gist of why they did what they did, so they believed they were doing it out of spite. They thought Claw was gamethrowing. They followed you because they thought Claw destroyed the game that they all wanted to play, because that's how you twisted it.
3) At least False had the well-liked. You did shit all AND no one likes you except a few choice people for god knows why. False was a better mod than you, even if he was a shitty fucking mod.
4) I'm not spreading misinformation, this is what I believed to be true based off of what I had seen and heard. I've said it before and I'll say it again, stop painting me as the villain.
5) I singled out Ambient for a number of reasons. Personally, I think he's the second biggest arrogant douchebag on this forum second only to yourself. He is condescending and assuming and has the biggest superiority complex I have ever seen. He worked hard, and I admit that, but did he deserve a promotion? Maybe, but he was doing Keeper job then, and that's what he still does, Keeper job, he's not doing anything else, sure he says he does, but really his top priority is Keeper job. Other people do just as much work as he does, do they deserve to be supermods? If yes, then why aren't they already? If no, then why is Ambient one?
6) I was under the impression you kicked False out because he was exploiting your no WIFOM rule which was quickly tossed out. I'm not spreading misinformation. You seem to be fueled by an incessant need to one up everyone and always be right, when you aren't.

JSaint
May 13th, 2012, 11:28 PM
*Smacks deathfire's ass with a naughty grin*

I just called the fire department in here! I know you're smoking hot as Black Widow's stunt double...

But try not to burn everything down with your sizzling hot sexiness.

If you have any issues that are causing you great forms of frustration, I'll be happy to help you to relieve these frustrations.

Let's work it out in a somewhere more private... perhaps ^_~

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 11:29 PM

So equation time.. Forum mafia Cheating/Game throwing = bad. Claw and False = love, but Claw and false = Forum mafia Cheating/Game throwing. Your support of claw's action as WIFOM and the Host response completely destroys your argument.

I have said before that I think what they did was stupid. But you, nor Jack never even gave one chance to even possibly consider it was a valid strategy. I agree with you that Gamethrowing is bad. However, I agree with Claw that Forum Mafia is vastly different from SC2Mafia and game throwing is Forum Mafia is also vastly different.

I have a lot of quotes from people you apparently respect that are incredibly big headed. You supported their words last time we spoke privately.. so funny.

I don't really care Ambient. I well aware that people like Luna and Wog and Claw are all giant arrogant assholes. I'm one too. Doesn't mean any of us are as bas as you, and you saying this is proving my point. I was saying what you wanted to hear Ambient, because that's the only way to get anything out of you.

Regardless. Death. What you are doing is not constructive criticism. It is merely hate. I understand you are close with the members that have lost status in the community. Status is particularly important to those people. However, raging at Jack does not make you or them look any better.

How can you call what Jack is saying to me even remotely constructive criticism. His hate is just as loud as mine. Your argument is pretty poor. Send back Jack at least he was competent.

I went through and read both Jack and Your responses. You are the one acting juvenile and immature here. Please refrain from pure hate or I am going to hand out infractions (you will see those, :weird:)

Really Ambient? Now you are no better than Oops for giving me an infraction for calling him a baby. That is not proper use for giving someone an infraction

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2012, 11:30 PM

What other kind is there?

Deathfire123
May 13th, 2012, 11:32 PM
*Smacks deathfire's ass with a naughty grin*

I just called the fire department in here! I know you're smoking hot as Black Widow's stunt double...

But try not to burn everything down with your sizzling hot sexiness.

If you have any issues that are causing you great forms of frustration, I'll be happy to help you to relieve these frustrations.

Let's work it out in a somewhere more private... perhaps ^_~

You got it hot stuff ^_~

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM
You got it hot stuff ^_~

bwahahahahahahaha

Ambient
May 13th, 2012, 11:58 PM
I suppose I shall respond since I have nothing else to do..

1) Me quoting would take far too long and you aren't worth the time, but you have insulted/attacked: Me, Wog, False, Muso, Claw, Philie, Nick, Rev, Ubernox, Rocshi, Luna, McPwnage, Oops, Creed, Elixir, among many others. Don't try to say: "You didn't quote it, so you're just spreading misinformation" I know this to be true. The statement is close enough to fact as it can get. You may not have insulted every single person on the forums, but you have insulted, ridiculed, undermined, and attacked the vast majority.

Lets see them sweetie. Ever single one. Oh wait.. They don't exist. You would have no access to any of the skype chat unless through False or Muso. Secondly, you are just trying to cause shit. Just because I pointed out that two of your friends violated rules does not mean you fabricate things. I have had little contact with most of those people. I was removed from the other chat by Muso. My heart was broken mind you.

They thought Claw was gamethrowing. They followed you because they thought Claw destroyed the game that they all wanted to play, because that's how you twisted it.

There was no thought. He posted it to jailor then he posted it on his main account's signature. You cannot argue that it is wifom.

At least False had the well-liked. You did shit all AND no one likes you except a few choice people for god knows why. False was a better mod than you, even if he was a shitty fucking mod.
Want the quotes where false made fun of your crush on him?

I'm not spreading misinformation
-lol

JSaint
May 14th, 2012, 12:02 AM
bwahahahahahahaha

*wonders what Iron man might know about the product*

Perhaps he's used it before already

*Puts hand on Deathfire's shoulder*

If you guys don't mind, I'll be taking Natasha for a little assignment we'll be on.

We'll be seeing the Avengers after we're done.

Hawkeye out.

creedkingsx
May 14th, 2012, 12:05 AM
*wonders what Iron man might know about the product*

Perhaps he's used it before already

*Puts hand on Deathfire's shoulder*

If you guys don't mind, I'll be taking Natasha for a little assignment we'll be on.

We'll be seeing the Avengers after we're done.

Hawkeye out.

I probably invented it.
I am a genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist.

Deathfire123
May 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I suppose I shall respond since I have nothing else to do.. Dude Ambient you make me laugh so hard.

Lets see them sweetie. Ever single one. Oh wait.. They don't exist. You would have no access to any of the skype chat unless through False or Muso. Secondly, you are just trying to cause shit. Just because I pointed out that two of your friends violated rules does not mean you fabricate things. I have had little contact with most of those people. I was removed from the other chat by Muso. My heart was broken mind you.

A: You can just ask anyone of the people I mentioned, they will probably admit to Jack insulting or attacking them in some way, shape or form.
B: You are really bad at trying to hurt me. I don't even care about the Skype chat, I rarely respond to it. But I am still in it. And you aren't. I keep leaving and they keep reinviting me. You were kicked once and no one has invited you back in. Hmmm, I wonder why.

There was no thought. He posted it to jailor then he posted it on his main account's signature. You cannot argue that it is wifom.

Forum Mafia WIFOM especially with people who are known for making huge gambits can completely change a game. The sig, yes, was stupid, and that's when Claw crossed the line. That doesn't mean Jack didn't cross the line too.

Want the quotes where false made fun of your crush on him?

lololololololol you and I both know that Cap is my one true love. I never loved False, I was simply his sex slave.

-lol

Ambient
May 14th, 2012, 12:26 AM
You were kicked once and no one has invited you back in. Hmmm, I wonder why.

Wrong. I was invited back. I, and the person who invited me were removed in 7 seconds. Class act.

Ambient
May 14th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Anyway this is way off-topic.

edit: Which is why I closed it the first time oops. lolol

oops_ur_dead
May 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM
1) This
2) Argument
3) Is
4) Fucking
5) Pointless
6) Bitches