PDA

View Full Version : SFM Mexican Standoff II

McJesus
May 6th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Looking at Dust's game being hosted again I want to bring back a quick and fun game of mine that happened before hosting my MFM. The Mexican Standoff pits two vigilantes against two bandits in the wild west, will the vigilante's be able to take the right shots? They succeeded last time but the Ghost Riders are back with a vengeance!

The Setup:
Bandit
Bandit
Sheriff
Vigilante
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

Day: 24 hours or until lynch
Night: 24 hours or until all night actions are submitted
Starts: Night 1, Vigi's can't shoot until night 2. This time citizens do not win ties over bandits.

btw I checked Cap never said anything about not being able to host a game, trolol

Rihfok
May 6th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Sooooo many setups lately... >.>

EDIT: I could swear I saw Luna approve this before I posted...

Luna
May 6th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Whoops I went to approve this but forgot the rule that you can only have one setup at a time. Since you're about to start hosting the very next M-FM I hope you'll understand that I can't approve this until that is over.

But when this does come up I urge people to sign up, we had a lot of fun in the first one.

Nick
May 6th, 2012, 10:35 AM
I wanted to debate about the reasons for the rules. But after reading this thread, I think exploiting the loophole requires less words.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=107

The only restriction is that you may only host one game of M-FM/FM at a time.

S-FM not included?

Luna
May 6th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Will need to update some of those rules to reflect some of the evolution of this subforum.

xD

Duzero
May 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Could someone else stand in as host for this? Seems like a short game with lots of action and I would love to play it :)

McJesus
May 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I wouldn't mind as long as I get to sign up

Phyr
May 10th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'm thinking about hosting it, when the urge to play Cop Insanity dies out. I'm currently looking into forumcow and setting up a forum for it.
So if you don't mind, I will host it.

McJesus
May 10th, 2012, 04:01 PM
As long as I can play in it I'm cool with you hosting

Ubernox
May 11th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I'm in. Just remind me when the signups are open, lol.

NzForever
May 19th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm in remind me when Sign ups are open also.

McJesus
May 19th, 2012, 10:11 PM
signups are open whenever someone decides to host it. I can't because I'm hosting an mfm and I have an sfm I want to host after (stop the bomb). Anyone who wants to volunteer I will be very grateful

NzForever
May 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
I will host it.
But can you please help me with the RPS:)

Phyr
May 21st, 2012, 07:45 AM
I currently have about 3 players ready to play Cop Insanity. I will try to get a game running and finished until Friday. Then I'll be gone for a week or two and can host Mexican Standoff II after it. Night chat is already prepared.

Nick
May 21st, 2012, 07:55 AM
I currently have about 3 players ready to play Cop Insanity. I will try to get a game running and finished until Friday. Then I'll be gone for a week or two and can host Mexican Standoff II after it. Night chat is already prepared.

Oh really? No harm then...

Thread... thread...

NzForever
May 21st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Yeah ill host it for you.
Ill watch the Vigis have a show down

Phyr
June 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM
I'm back and still willing to host it. If I get approval by Luna I will open a sign-up thread.