PDA

View Full Version : S-FM: Dust's Cop Insanity hosted by Phyr

Phyr
May 5th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Thanks go to Dust for letting me host his setup. I'd like to host this game in the time frame of a day. So I will be doing some time management, when it comes to sign-ups.

Roles:
Cop
Naïve Cop
Paranoid Cop
Insane Cop
Mafioso

Description:
Cop Insanity is a short and fun game. For reference I will link (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5609-Cop-Insanity-S-FM-a-Freaking-Cop-dieded), how the game was played under Dust's wings.
I played this as a party game twice, but it seems, it was a little bit too fast-paced for the players. It all depends on the Mafioso, so you better put some thought into it.

Theme:
Five police officers meet again for for the first time, since they left police academy, each with there own experience and insight on the scum of society. One of them has a nice old mansion in the mountains, where they decided to share some time, drinks and stories. But after one of them is found dead, the remaining Officers discuss to find the murderer in their midst.

Qualifications: M-FM VII (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5571-M-FM-VII-Merged-Game-Thread)

Role Cards:
Cop
Learns if his target is the Mafioso or not

Naïve Cop
Sees all targets as Not Suspicious

Paranoid Cop
Sees all targets as Suspicious

Insane Cop
Sees innocent results for guilty targets and vice-verse

Mafioso
May kill once per night

A PLAYER WILL NOT KNOW THEIR TYPE OF COP NEITHER WILL IT BE SHOWN IN THE GRAVEYARD

Notifications:
The PM results will be titled Night X Results with this format:
Your target seems [suspicious/not suspicious]

Rules:
No talking about the game outside the game. You may say, "Phyr's hoasting sucks" but that's about it.

Last wills are allowed.

There will be no Death notes. The Mafioso is illiterate and thus cannot write a simple, "Ha, u ded."

You may quote PMs. Who cares? They're all going to be the same anyway. They won't prove anything that you want to prove.

Don't search for clues in the RP. They might push you into an entirely wrong direction.

Game will start a night.

Day/Night cycles will be until somebody is lynched/day is skipped/all night actions are sent in or 24 hours maximum.

Luna
May 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM
L'Approved

creedkingsx
May 5th, 2012, 09:36 AM
LOOONA'S FRENCH :O