PDA

View Full Version : Yo Bro

Sesshomaru
June 26th, 2011, 03:28 AM
Got around to making my account, also donated 10 bucks for ya DR, good job on mafia much appreciated.

Dark.Revenant
June 26th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks a bunch! (Refer to the email I sent you)

I might as well make it known in this thread that a little something I'm throwing in on the taking-way-too-long upcoming update is donors and high-earners (4000+ points) to choose their own death once they're about to be executed.

This is in addition to the burn-at-the-stake execution I've added.

styx0202
June 26th, 2011, 09:09 AM
2 questions

does it affect only players who donated before you released this new update?
and what's the minimum donation value?

Dark.Revenant
June 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Mathematically, the minimum is around 40 cents (lower than that and paypal takes everything). Of course, donating such a ridiculously small sum (hell, iPhone apps start at $1) is a dick move. I generally only respond if it's at least $1, which I feel is reasonable for people who don't have a lot of money.

The arithmetic mean (average) donation is nearly 20 dollars. The median and mode are $10, and that's already exceptionally high, all things considered. I'm blessed by a very generous community!

And this addition affects all donors, past and future.

TheJackofSpades
June 26th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I'm just wondering, is the respected member addition retroactive as well?

Dark.Revenant
June 26th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah. If you donated and didn't get a title, PM me (I am not clairvoyant).

Auckmid
June 26th, 2011, 03:19 PM
I'm a minor, so I dont have a credit card, so I cant donate :'(. However, once I do get a credit card, I promise that I shall donate money.

Dark.Revenant
June 26th, 2011, 03:31 PM
You can use paypal with a debit card from a credit union. Some places allow you to do that at 16.

I don't have a credit card either, and I'm definitely not a minor, as I have no form of significant (5 digits per year) income.

Auckmid
June 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
So, just a miniute.

Is it possible for me to donate through debit card???

Dark.Revenant
June 26th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Yes, it is. It's also possible to use PayPal via ACH transactions from your bank.

TheJackofSpades
June 26th, 2011, 04:44 PM
So, just a miniute.

Is it possible for me to donate through debit card???

Yeah. Pretty much any transaction over the internet can be done with one nowadays.