PDA

View Full Version : M-FM The Festival of Blood.

Elixir
May 1st, 2012, 03:55 AM
I told you I would do it one day.

I'm going to hide some of the roles incase you want to play in it.

This is meant to be a Cult V Town Game.

16 Players.

Each night the Cultfia" can either recruit with Mary, or Kill with the Devourer. Not both. Neither are immune to investigation or killing and will show up as Vampires to Zeke.

Converted Town become Vampires, Cultfia" Citizens if you will.

Half will die with Bloody Mary. Devourer unaffected. Assuming Bloody Mary and 2 Vampires are alive (in the event of the death of the Devourer), A Vampire can be sent to kill. If Both Bloody Mary and the Devourer are dead, the remaining Vampires cannot kill, nor recruit, and must win via sole numbers.

The Cultfia" can thus either play this for blood, by killing, or by stealth, via recruiting.

If the Cultfia " recruit Cole MacGrath, he retains his role.

Cole Does not have a limit on his kills. Though, if I were you... I would avoid Staking Humans. He cannot "Day" Kill.

Masons recruiting standard Vampires will kill them. Masons attempting to recruit the Devourer will be killed. Masons attempting to recruit Bloody Mary will become Vampires... Double Agents.

Nix Has 1 Auto-Vest.

Bloody Mary (Cult Leader)
Devourer ("Mafioso")

Nix (Arsonist)
(Hidden Neutral)

Cole MacGrath (Vigilante)
Zeke Dunbar (Sheriff)
Priest (Mason)
(Hidden Town)
(Hidden Town)
(Hidden Town)
Party Attendee (Citizen)
Party Attendee
Party Attendee
Party Attendee
Party Attendee
Party Attendee

Random Neutral: Amnesiac, Executioner, Jester, Student, Witch
Hidden Power Town: Coroner , Mayor, Stripper, Medic, Gunsmith, Armorsmith, Bodyguard, Detective, Lookout, Bus Driver, Jailor, Veteran

Elixir
May 1st, 2012, 04:03 AM
Why wont it let me do tm :(

Cultfia(tm) then

McJesus
May 1st, 2012, 04:24 AM
"Cultia" seems a little underpowered but I like it

Luna
May 1st, 2012, 04:25 AM
Just never recruit Goremancer xD

Nick
May 1st, 2012, 05:03 AM
Just never recruit Goremancer xD

See you on Day 2.

creedkingsx
May 1st, 2012, 08:18 AM
"Cultia" seems a little underpowered but I like it

I thought the same thing at first too, but it has the power to become really strong with just a couple days' time.

Elixir
June 30th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I thought the same thing at first too, but it has the power to become really strong with just a couple days' time.

Do they kill to reduce the number of town powers safely?

Or do they recruit to attempt to find Cole / Bolster their own numbers but risk finding a Mason and being revealed? (The Double Agent thing only happens if a Mason Visits Mary, Not the other way around).

I think sign ups for this begin shortly before the end of this current FM. Luna will tell me when to do it.

edit: There is also a time limiting factor...

Phyr
July 24th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Are there role cards and an order of operations anywhere?