PDA

View Full Version : Petition to skip Claw's hosting and ban him from fm

McJesus
April 25th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Yup so if you haven't been following the skypes Claw is a gamethrowing douche and forum mafia xii may be ruined because of him. He was supposed to host fmxiii but I really don't think anyone wants that so I am starting this petition to say fuck you claw and have him stripped of hosting. Claw is worse than Crimson's game throwing stunt in fmiv (who he was the fucking host of) and as much as we love his crazy schemes he should be banned from playing forum mafia indefinitely. If we don't impose severe penalties on gamethrowers than the integrity of forum mafia will be shit.

p.s fuck you claw

the petition:
1. McPwnage
2. Grim-Demon

FalseTruth
April 25th, 2012, 08:17 PM
He deactivated his account already. There's no real point to this thread. He won't ever be hosting again.

Gingerape
April 25th, 2012, 08:20 PM
How did he ruin FM12? ._.
Did I miss something?

Dust
April 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
How did he ruin FM12? ._.
Did I miss something?

So I'm not the only one. From reading McJesus' post I take it that Claw was gamethrowing on Skype.

Tsk Tsk, Claw

Ambient
April 25th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Ambient finds this all very disappointing.

GriM-DeMoN
April 25th, 2012, 08:30 PM
/Sign

Kovath
April 25th, 2012, 08:54 PM
He deactivated his account already. There's no real point to this thread. He won't ever be hosting again.

Is he still in the FM?

Rocshi
April 25th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Is he still in the FM?

FM is over.
There might be a complete restart, or it might be abandoned completely.

Kovath
April 25th, 2012, 08:58 PM
FM is over.
There might be a complete restart, or it might be abandoned completely.

That bad?

:(

Nick
April 25th, 2012, 09:16 PM
More dramas? Get the llamas.

Kovath
April 25th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Wtf Nick? Stuff a d***

lol

Seriously though, that wasn't funny

Dust
April 25th, 2012, 09:36 PM

LLAMAS!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hBaUmx5s6iE

creedkingsx
April 25th, 2012, 09:49 PM
He gave up all the members of his mafia team to the jailor, and publicly.

Gingerape
April 25th, 2012, 10:01 PM
He gave up all the members of his mafia team to the jailor, and publicly.

Oh.

Muso
April 25th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Wow I just came home early and was about to start reading page 11 (I have it set to 50 pages per page) when I was skyped with "FM 12 IS OVER"

Still yet to read page 11. I do see you guys lynched another jester day 1 though.

Arexjamin
April 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Told you guys Claw was an asshat. >_>

FrostByte
April 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Fuckin Claw. Whiny little bitch who can't handle a little frustration. Fuck him and whoever else was involved in gamethrowing. Grow the fuck up and realize that your actions don't just effect you and your assclown friends, but completely fucked everyone who was playing the game.
I was just getting over being frustrated about being re-rolled, too.
Sonofabitch.

FrostByte
April 26th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Wow I just came home early and was about to start reading page 11 (I have it set to 50 pages per page) when I was skyped with "FM 12 IS OVER"

Still yet to read page 11. I do see you guys lynched another jester day 1 though.
I'm just gonna go ahead and ask this in public -
Did you know this was gonna happen?
It's kind of odd how this turn of events may benefit you and your new mafia forum. What are your thoughts?

Rihfok
April 26th, 2012, 11:08 AM
How long was the "playmaf" thing hidden?
It seems weird to me, just going and leaving, saying "we're better than you".

Arexjamin
April 26th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I know I'm not going to support their new forum - Seriously, if their method of recruitment is gamethrowing in a forum mafia they belonged to, I don't even want to think about what they do in their own FMs. :P

Rihfok
April 26th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I know I'm not going to support their new forum - Seriously, if their method of recruitment is gamethrowing in a forum mafia they belonged to, I don't even want to think about what they do in their own FMs. :P

I'm not going there too.
Sad to see half of the senior members already there.

Kromos
April 26th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Congratulations Kromos! You are one of a handful of people selected to receive an invite to the beta of playmaf.com, a site created by two forum mafia enthusiasts.

This new, groundbreaking site is a hub for hardcore fans of the forum mafia genre of gaming. The site is differentiated into many subtypings of forum mafia games that are played within specific forums to allow for easy navigation. Although the site is focused on forum mafia, it also has boards for unrelated topics so that the community may get to know one another a little better. If you arent necessarily keen on investing your time into forum mafia, but want to get involved in a community of critical thinkers, this is still a great place for you.

We are currently working out some kinks in our forum before we make our graduation from beta to global release. In order to test the system more thoroughly, we need more participants and we are grateful to you for helping us as we embark on this incredible journey.

It is our kind request that you do not provide the link to playmaf.com anywhere because it is our desire to remain exclusive for the time being. Our forums are not yet completed and there remains much work to be done.

Time to get started! You can start creating your own games in C-FM or sign up for games in any forum. Feel free to use any id you want. You are not required to use ids from previous forums, but you are free to do so if you desire. Be sure to read the rules before posting anything. Although our forum will be lenient, we will not tolerate blatant stupidity or those who refuse to read the rules. We want the forum to be a community experience enjoyable to ALL, so we will ensure that you and your fellow members are treated with due respect.

Have fun on the forums, we do hope you enjoy your stay!

FalseTruth & Muso

The PM I received.

I suggest making your own opinions. Jack presents a very one sided view point but there is clearly a lot of fault on Claw and FalseTruth if you look through the bias. I don't know much about what's happening and I don't really care tbh. All I want to is have fun playing mafia and I don't know how there can be this much childish fighting on a forum about a sc2 mod.

I'd like to see FM XII restarted if Jack and Cap are willing to do so. I hope this is the end of game throwing and skype chats about FM but I know it won't be.

FrostByte
April 26th, 2012, 12:00 PM
The PM I received.

I suggest making your own opinions. Jack presents a very one sided view point but there is clearly a lot of fault on Claw and FalseTruth if you look through the bias. I don't know much about what's happening and I don't really care tbh. All I want to is have fun playing mafia and I don't know how there can be this much childish fighting on a forum about a sc2 mod.

I'd like to see FM XII restarted if Jack and Cap are willing to do so. I hope this is the end of game throwing and skype chats about FM but I know it won't be.
I originally posted in the "more info" thread asking for an opinion from others who were involved, but Jack threw my fucking post out.
-1 Jack. Boooooooooooooo. Fascist.
You should most definitely restart the game, I feel like all of us save for those who gamethrew definitely wanna play.
Just cut anyone who you think was involved. I don't think the community will blame you much.

clementine
April 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I never got an invite!! :[

Rihfok
April 26th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I never got an invite!! :[

Only the super-veteran players were invited, those that they trusted to keep their little project in secret.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Fucking knew claw was mafia. Why is he so bad? :P

clementine
April 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM
It's sad that the community is breaking up!!! :[

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 12:14 PM
It's sad that the community is breaking up!!! :[

We will never break up! This is a committed relationship :D

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 12:15 PM
You guys need to understand a few things before you go off on random tangents about this conspiracy theory.

The new site was made after False was kicked out and had a lot of free time. Muso, Me, and Waaaagh were committed to playing the game.

Flashforward to the actual game when I called out Waaaagh as detective. We as a mafia team investigated him the night before and found out he was in the citizen category. We had a code setup that allowed me and the other mafia team members to see what he was.

That's why I was pestering him about a night action. I knew that if he slipped up and said anything about a night action I'd be able to call him out as investigator and kill the cult leader. Surprise, surprise he was actually cult leader and had I not been jailed I would have let the mafia know to kill Waaaagh even before I realized he really was cult leader. He was acting a bit too strange(Turns out he thought I was the one who witched him the past night)

So I needed an excuse and Lysergic was being so blatant with breaking the metagame rule that I knew how easy it was going to be. I made a few posts angrily calling out for there to be justice and instead of either ignoring me or being normal about the situation(They knew who I targeted last night and why I was calling Waaaaagh out) they decided to be aggressive and threatening publicly. Cap messaged me on Skype inbetween I think the 1st and the 2nd and 3rd posts by the FM game master regarding this saying: "I wonder if you can convince the town this had nothing to do with the game, because you certainly didn't fool me." So why the need to be so hostile?

I then found it weird that after that a few people were so aggressive to kill me. I thought for sure Cap or Jack let them know who I was or that I was lying or something. It made no sense for the small group of people to go after me for what was essentially nothing. Little did I know that Jack and Cap were so set on getting me killed they decided to break the actual mechanics of the game to let me get auto-jailed.

Regardless I was in jail as a godfather that night and I had nothing to do. No version of roleclaiming would save me, I wouldn't be able to trick an Australian, and I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of it. So I had nothing left to lose, but I had to protect my team. It was risky as always, but if I just told him 3 people there is no way the town would believe him and I would have outed the jailor. You can't sit there and tell me that I was gamethrowing when I had nothing else to say. I was promptly modkilled so I figured if Cap wanted to be a dick then I would too. I left my team in my signature and cap removed it. Both times it was about getting a set of 3 names into the public that the "douchebag claw" would totally lie about.

I had to deal with a lot in the FM4. I had to deal with the mafia talking to the wrong person. I had to deal with 3 trolls talking out of game. I also had to deal with Crimson. If you hadn't noticed Crimson gave away all the mafia when he wasn't on a mafia team. That pretty much sealed the deal for that game. On top of that it had been the first time someone had thrown a game. It wasn't even Crimson that really did it either it was Caress, S.A.S. and Crimson working together to throw the game. I've been public about hating Crimson for that ever since then, but I don't hold grudges for very long if ever. Me and Crimson had talked on skype plenty before this game and I had no issue with him. I of course called him a cheating douchebag, but I call everyone a douchebag.

Regardless this entire situation could have been avoided if Cap and Jack were blinded by rage goggles. They knew what I was up to, they were angry that I tried to ruin their meta game rule, and they put me in the jail where I was left very little strategic leeway. I'm never going to sit around and do nothing no matter what role I get. I'll always try something new to see if it works and if it doesn't then I won't use it again. I copy, transform, and combine strategies I see used everywhere and that's what makes FM so fun. It's always about trying new things and never just sitting back and letting night actions happen. This has nothing to do with the new website and I had planned on hosting both FM13 and a new game on our new site. I apologize for having the game being ended, but in all honesty it didn't need to be. Nothing that I said was truly worthy of ending the game. I had half the scum roles be told to me after I was modkilled and leaked 0 of them. The only ones I leaked were of my own team and if everyone continues to believe that every player in FM works in his own interest why would I ever release my real teammates? I'd end up losing and that'd be the worst thing in the world.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done here on this forums, but not because of me getting modkilled. It's because the majority of that past game was intolerable. Not only were people not reading posts and trolling constantly, but as soon as I was modkilled and the information from one side came out everyone leaped to slit my throat. Not one person other than Waaaagh, False, and Muso, waited to hear my side before voting me off the island. Obviously I was angry as fuck last night when I found out everyone was being a cock so I was being a cock back. I wish you guys luck and hopefully FM12 can start back up. I wish I had not been angry and restarted FM4 so if I had any advice to Cap and Jack that'd be it. Here's to hoping everyone reads this post before seeing I posted something and just calling me a jackass.

McJesus
April 26th, 2012, 12:17 PM
-vote claw, lets lynch him for reals

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 12:28 PM
You assume too much. While it is plausible they jailed and executed you for their own benefit, it is just as likely that it was, in fact, all completely random. Also, Cap and Jack never told me anything about you being scum. I had a hunch, I pressured you, you continued to get angry and attempt to insult Lys and I, and I continued to think you were scummier. I was right. I can't speak for Lys, but I am willing to bet he was told nothing in light of you actually being scum either. It was so overt, I am amazed Blazer got lynched before you.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 12:42 PM
I'm going to respond to some of the accusations in the thread by Jack just because I can't post there.

He says this was all motivated by the new forums. We had no intention of stealing members or anything of the sort. We would obviously invite you all to join, but False had plans to advertise the site elsewhere and build up slowly. There was no reason to not participate in both as I'm trying to participate in 3 FM games coming up. TeamLiquid, MMO-Champion, and the one on Playmaf. It's merely another outlet for those who wish to have fun.

They said we did it to spite Rev. That's so wrong. This has nothing to do with Rev. I gave Rev a heads up so he knew he could give me the Kevinpowers treatment that everyone so viciously craved.

My message that I sent to Rev:
"If you want you can make a cool post on the forums explaining how you banned me to avoid bad PR and pitchforks/torches. Delete my account for added benefit. The mob is gonna gun for me hard. Keep up the good work on SC2Mafia though because I still wanna play that shit daily."

This literally had nothing to do with rev. I'm donator, I think False and Muso also have donated. We've moderated the site, we've helped test the game since before it was even fully released. We all love SC2Mafia. We do however dislike the huge jump between games. Trolls are cared for on this site even after the switch from the COM forums. Philie has gone as far as to say that she loves the trolls as if they're cute little bunny rabbits. That's what I've never been able to stand. The people who blog in FM day chats or act like they aren't even playing a game. I'm fine with jokes and pushing buttons of others, but the community has slipped up a bit from past FMs. Anonymous accounts may have contributed to that, but as we've seen with FM12 non-anon wasn't fun for the players. There was no way to hide, no way to change a strategy. If you played any different it would be considered scummy and you would die.

I've already answered the Crimson question. I was angry when I said those things and I, as well as the rest of the forums, have forgiven Crimson even if he is a douchebag.

On top of that they decided to make a hidden rule that only they knew about where I was screwed anyway. There was no high road there was no chance at getting out. They were mad at me for no reason because as I said...They knew exactly what I was doing and why I was doing it yet decided to get increasingly angry as time went on. I had dropped the issue while they kept making posts about it before eventually just removing the rule entirely.

I've never really liked Cap because he's always trolled, but while he was on Skype he's completely fine. We had fun playing iSketch and stuff, but then when he goes back to typing he's the biggest troll on the forums.

Jack on the other hand is the complete opposite. Nothing he says isn't serious. I recruited him to my guild a few months ago and we played a bit before he quit. That's when he started getting confrontational with every little thing. I kept wondering where the fuck the old Jack went because it didn't matter who or what he was agruging against he went full throttle and hated everyone it seemed.

As for the "these people who hated each other finally bonding together" comment. I had never been on skype before with these guys, but about a month ago I hopped on to play Pogo games with Waaaagh, Deathfire, CMG, Roschi, Raptor, False, and Muso. We played iSketch, SC2 Roulette(Change party leader after each game to choose a new random game we haven't played before), and even some Steam F2P games. This happened about a month and a half ago after the beta for WoW got bottlenecked. The new site didn't pop up until like last week. Also, when have I ever not liked False or Muso. I've loved muso ever since his FM4 jailor chats and the only reason I hated False was because of his stupid power rankings that I thought ruined the game. Also...Have you heard Muso's voice? It's pretty hard to hate that.

I don't know if there's anything else I missed, but if there is let me know I'll be sure to answer it.

@creed: Gratz, I hate being mafia and now you know why.

Goremancer
April 26th, 2012, 12:44 PM
A humble request to all of you. Please be more dramatic like Nick said. It's very entertaining. It's like real life politics except it doesn't affect your daily life!

TheWaaagh
April 26th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I can vouch for Muso's voice.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:02 PM
In case anyone's interested, it's http://playmaf.com

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:05 PM
See, if this new forum wants to go airborne it'll need to rid itself of this drama, and disascosiate itself from all this gamethrowing, of which two thirds of the founding members were part of (Claw and False).

False was always "that guy who skyped about the FMs", and he was part of the reason that this FM ended so badly. Claw was similar, although they have since made the correct move and removed him from the founding team.

Muso, however, is blameless, and I wish him well in all of his future endeavours.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Also, Kromos and Waaagh are pretty cool bros too.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 01:24 PM
See, if this new forum wants to go airborne it'll need to rid itself of this drama, and disascosiate itself from all this gamethrowing, of which two thirds of the founding members were part of (Claw and False).

False was always "that guy who skyped about the FMs", and he was part of the reason that this FM ended so badly. Claw was similar, although they have since made the correct move and removed him from the founding team.

Muso, however, is blameless, and I wish him well in all of his future endeavours.

I'll agree that Muso is blameless, as is Waaagh and Yayap.

I was not a founding member. False and Muso started the site all on their own. I was added with Waaagh and yayap. I have no steak in this operation other than to have fun. I've never been on Skype during an FM prior to this one because I've always hated the constant talking(Not about FM, just the constant orange blerb that annoyed me every second). I can't say that False ever talked about FM the way you made it out to be. However, other than this incident where have I ever associated myself with drama? I've never heard that be said about me before after those 11 games of FM. Sure, I was cocky, dickish, angry, upset, or gleeful, but I don't remember being attached to drama.

Last night I had to deal with a bunch of shit that I eventually just ignored and went to bed. I slept on it and posted this to correct any flaws in story that had been forming.

This will not and is never going to be about SC2Mafia Vs. Playmaf. This is always going to be about SC2Mafia's FMs Vs. Playmaf's FMs. We are not the Pepsi to Rev's coke. We are the Mountain Dew to Rev's sprite which is the Sprite to Mafiascum's Coke which is the Coke to TeamLiquid's Pepsi. There are so many sites out there that do this same exact thing that another one isn't going to hurt rev's income like everyone says it will. If anything there will be promotional aspects for both forums if they decide to work together. People who plays SC2Mafia can come here and be part of the community and eventually play FM at Playmaf. The same thing will happen at Playmaf; Players will join our forum for FM and eventually move to SC2Mafia to play some starcraft Mafia. The end goal is that everyone is having fun playing Mafia regardless of the version.

SC2Mafia is steadily growing again ever since Rev found out about the script update. The community won't be dying any time soon and Rev won't be reduced to ramen and water. SC2Mafia finally made it back to the front page where it has belongs and after a long time at page 2 it's going to be sending more traffic here. Rev won't have the donations that he normally had, but he'll still have the traffic and revenue.

Forum Mafia GM
April 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Well, the sad thing is you're not telling the truth, Claw. Here's an early log with Muso (speaking to Rev) expressing his intent to form a new mafia board if Ambient, Elixir, and Akira weren't demoted.

[4112012 95254 PM] Dark Revenant this is a serious issue
[4112012 95300 PM] Dark Revenant and it's a little of everyone's fault
[4112012 95307 PM] Dark Revenant muso, who has lots of FM clout
[4112012 95310 PM] Dark Revenant is basically saying
[4112012 95315 PM] Dark Revenant unless i permanently fire akira
[4112012 95323 PM] Dark Revenant and do something about ambient and elixir
[4112012 95326 PM] Dark Revenant and
[4112012 95327 PM] Dark Revenant fuck it let me quote
[4112012 95349 PM] Dark Revenant [50052 PM] Dark Revenant any particular reason that you hate me
[50102 PM] Dark Revenant you even removed ambient wat
[50203 PM] Abuso i am sick of the community not being listened to
[50257 PM] Abuso and the ridiculous choices for staff positions
[50309 PM] Abuso i can only conclude you actually don't give a fuck
[50318 PM] Dark Revenant if it makes you feel better
[50332 PM] Dark Revenant you were actually supposed to be removed with falsetruth
[50338 PM] Dark Revenant but I forgot at the time
[50347 PM] Dark Revenant Ambient reminded me earlier today but it seems you pushed the issue
[50354 PM] Abuso i quit 2 weeks ago dude
[50403 PM] Abuso then low and behold all my powers were returned
[50417 PM] Dark Revenant you never lost the powers
[50422 PM] Abuso yes i did
[50426 PM] Abuso the green emblew disappeared
[50436 PM] Dark Revenant huh, then oops removed them at some point and brought them back
[50448 PM] Abuso you are responsible for what your staff do
[50456 PM] Abuso which makes you responsible for taso
[50501 PM] Abuso which is a fair answer for hating you
[50517 PM] Dark Revenant that's one hell of a fallacy dude
[50525 PM] Dark Revenant I'm not their fucking parent
[50529 PM] Dark Revenant or their owner
[50531 PM] Dark Revenant they're not dogs
[50537 PM] Abuso lol
[50551 PM] Abuso you better take a business class before you think anymore about your career
[50605 PM] Dark Revenant I am responsible for some of it but you can't just unilaterally
[50611 PM] Dark Revenant pin the blame on me
[50624 PM] Dark Revenant Akira is hardworking and gets the job done when it comes to site moderation, btw
[50630 PM] Abuso unless you punish them, it shows you accept their actions
[50640 PM] Abuso lol
[50644 PM] Dark Revenant also akira WAS punished
[50645 PM] Abuso gets the job done
[50657 PM] Abuso carrying out the will of communist china style
[50716 PM] Dark Revenant we are pretty damn transparent most of the time
[50721 PM] Abuso bullshit
[50722 PM] Dark Revenant the only thing i restrict is talk of demotion
[50737 PM] Abuso there are countless threads and posts that have been deleted
[50745 PM] Abuso that express nothing more than opinions
[50750 PM] Dark Revenant like a picture of a diseased vagina
[50755 PM] Dark Revenant which threads are you referring to
[50757 PM] Abuso elixir's words fun chat propaganda
[50903 PM] Abuso and what do you know
[50905 PM] Abuso my thread is locked
[50907 PM] Abuso thankyou
[50911 PM] Dark Revenant because
[50912 PM] Dark Revenant what is there to discuss
[50917 PM] Dark Revenant hurr durr you quit
[50931 PM] Dark Revenant there is another thread that deals with it
[50937 PM] Abuso that you started
[50943 PM] Abuso you really are north korea
[50944 PM] Abuso wow
[50945 PM] Dark Revenant yes, and the threads about falsetruth
[51003 PM] Abuso no wonder you get no donations anymore
[51016 PM] Dark Revenant i dont get donations because there is no incentive
[51023 PM] Dark Revenant read up on nonprofits sometime
[51029 PM] Abuso are you seriously retarded
[51036 PM] Abuso i donated $10
[51039 PM] Dark Revenant im not nonprofit but the principle applies
[51041 PM] Abuso i could have donated $1
[51047 PM] Abuso what is the incentive for the extra $9
[51051 PM] Dark Revenant incentives cause people to donate in the first place
[51102 PM] Dark Revenant the amount is not affected as much
[51119 PM] Dark Revenant it just raises the rate of donations, not the size of them
[51131 PM] Abuso and you know this how
[51138 PM] Dark Revenant research
[51147 PM] Abuso you are so full of shit
[51157 PM] Dark Revenant i don't have a book of statistics on this shit but every nonprofit i studied
[51201 PM] Dark Revenant i know the details of
[51204 PM] Dark Revenant particularly their revenue
[51219 PM] Dark Revenant donations are a large portion of their revenue, and i look into how they handle donations
[51228 PM] Dark Revenant the successful ones have perks and bonuses for donors
[51229 PM] Abuso everybody here is fucking incompetent
[51232 PM] Dark Revenant often with many levels
[51239 PM] Abuso they can't even understand the regulations
[51334 PM] Abuso the only reason people come to COM is to play forum mafia
[51343 PM] Dark Revenant you dont say
[51346 PM] Abuso and 75% of them are in fun chat
[51350 PM] Abuso and we're all fucking pissed
[51400 PM] Abuso yet you employ people who can't even play fm
[51406 PM] Abuso to administrate our forums
[51412 PM] Abuso and delete our shit
[51420 PM] Dark Revenant fun chat
[51440 PM] Abuso yes because it's supposed to be fun unlike mod chat
[51452 PM] Abuso which became horrible once you started adding psychos in
[51506 PM] Dark Revenant delete your shit
[51511 PM] Dark Revenant most of that stuff is just moved
[51526 PM] Dark Revenant and the stuff that is deleted is mostly just shit started by Alt#24 of Archangel
[51527 PM] Abuso elixir fun chat propaganda deleted
[51605 PM] Abuso stop making excuses
[51613 PM] Abuso and just admit it
[51800 PM] Dark Revenant you literally think i'm fucking kim jong un
[51905 PM] Abuso unless you're actually going to do something about community's concerns
[51910 PM] Abuso there's no point us talking
[51937 PM] Dark Revenant the community is concerned about what, exactly
[51939 PM] Dark Revenant transparency
[51947 PM] Abuso abusive mods
[52005 PM] Dark Revenant and you consider 100% of the mods abusive
[52013 PM] Abuso elixir ambient taso
[52017 PM] Dark Revenant akira - yeah sure
[52020 PM] Dark Revenant ambient - uhhh, what
[52025 PM] Dark Revenant elxiir - DAFUQ
[52257 PM] Abuso ...
[52303 PM] Abuso this is not an argument
[52322 PM] Dark Revenant how the fuck is
[52326 PM] Dark Revenant elixir an abusive mod
[52334 PM] Abuso deleted fun chat propaganda
[52336 PM] Abuso = abuse
[52402 PM] Dark Revenant i cant even
[52404 PM] Dark Revenant find the thread
[52414 PM] Dark Revenant my search lets me search deleted threads, btw
[52418 PM] Dark Revenant i cant find anythign with that title
[52424 PM] Abuso not my problem
[52426 PM] Abuso it's there
[52436 PM] Dark Revenant you can at least
[52439 PM] Dark Revenant tell me what the title is
[52444 PM] Dark Revenant because it's clearly not
[52448 PM] Dark Revenant fun chat propaganda
[52449 PM] Abuso or i can complete this test that i have 52minutes to do
[52501 PM] Dark Revenant go ahead, i have to drive home right now
[52514 PM] Dark Revenant this conversation is not over; cu in ~60
[71710 PM] Dark Revenant yo
[71717 PM] Dark Revenant well that was more like 100 minutes
[72507 PM] Dark Revenant thanks for removing me from the chat btw
[72516 PM] Dark Revenant i dont have two streams of NEW MESSAGES now
[72523 PM] Dark Revenant and i dont have to be awkward by leaving on my own
[72625 PM] Abuso as fm is the only thing keeping us here
[72639 PM] Abuso the suggestion has been made to move it to a new forum where we are not under the current yoke
[72654 PM] Dark Revenant yoke
[72703 PM] Dark Revenant how exactly does the site limit the FMers
[72710 PM] Dark Revenant FM basically has admin access to the site
[72716 PM] Dark Revenant and none of the mods touch that shit
[72753 PM] Dark Revenant FM Game Master is literally a public admin-level user
[72800 PM] Abuso yeah but the same community has to deal with the failmods everywhere else on the forum
[72814 PM] Dark Revenant we might have
[72819 PM] Dark Revenant fucked up a couple times
[72827 PM] Dark Revenant and deleted a thread that didnt need deletion
[72853 PM] Dark Revenant but seriously, what the fuck is with the OH GOD REPRESSION
[72917 PM] Dark Revenant if you have a complaint with it, just make a public thread that makes some actual argumentation agaisnt it
[72927 PM] Dark Revenant talking about your complaints logically
[72949 PM] Dark Revenant and if anyone deletes a reasonable thread that isn't YOU ARE WORSE THAN HITLER or some shit, I'll punish them
[73017 PM] Abuso our concerns have been ignored
[73020 PM] Abuso for too long
[73028 PM] Dark Revenant I was not even aware
[73035 PM] Dark Revenant that you had major concerns
[73043 PM] Dark Revenant nobody thought to fucking talk to me
[73047 PM] Abuso there are like 10k threads against taso
[73052 PM] Abuso yet he is reinstated
[73102 PM] Dark Revenant most of those threads
[73121 PM] Dark Revenant are from obvious trolls like archangel and plasma
[73145 PM] Abuso incorrect
[73234 PM] Dark Revenant I didn't say ALL
[73245 PM] Dark Revenant But I'm sure you saw all those deleted troll threads
[73304 PM] Abuso tell us one reason why we should stay
[73308 PM] Abuso when the people we hate have all the power
[73310 PM] Abuso the fmers have none
[73320 PM] Abuso and we can all just go somewhere else and play fm on our own
[73800 PM] Abuso the silence says it all
[74632 PM] Dark Revenant the silence says i was afk
[74656 PM] Dark Revenant on topic get real
[74705 PM] Dark Revenant how the fuck is this oppressive
[74711 PM] Dark Revenant oh shit a couple deleted threads
[74718 PM] Dark Revenant nobody is perfect
[74729 PM] Abuso this has been the problem all along
[74733 PM] Abuso all you do is resist and argue
[74734 PM] Abuso and ignore
[74736 PM] Abuso we got no choice
[74744 PM] Dark Revenant what the fuck are you even suggesting I do
[74746 PM] Dark Revenant currently your argument is
[74756 PM] Dark Revenant hurr fire your whole staff
[74816 PM] Abuso you fired false
[74819 PM] Abuso you fucked up
[74832 PM] Abuso ambient has turned to fuck and only cares about reports
[74834 PM] Abuso you reinstate taso
[74837 PM] Abuso elixir has no clue wtf is going on
[74846 PM] Abuso philie and cap are off in the corner wanking
[74905 PM] Dark Revenant sounds incompetent when you put it that way
[74906 PM] Dark Revenant not exactly repressive
[74916 PM] Abuso the repressive part is
[74920 PM] Abuso everytime somebody says anything
[74925 PM] Abuso they get attacked deletedlocked
[74932 PM] Abuso and then you go, oh why nobody tell me huh
[74941 PM] Abuso we're fucking sick of it
[74941 PM] Dark Revenant so far
[74945 PM] Dark Revenant the deleted threads i've seen
[74950 PM] Dark Revenant mostly boil down to insults
[74955 PM] Dark Revenant can you
[75000 PM] Dark Revenant give me examples to look at
[75003 PM] Dark Revenant so i can fucking understand you
[75007 PM] Abuso no because i am already late for class
[75013 PM] Abuso because you didn't live upto your appointments
[75023 PM] Dark Revenant traffic and family dinner and chores
[75032 PM] Abuso incompetance is incompetance
[75040 PM] Dark Revenant o master of time and space
[75049 PM] Dark Revenant i humbly apologize that I am unable to bend the will of fate
[75055 PM] Abuso you do that shit in a business meeting and you will lose the contract
[75107 PM] Dark Revenant you dont plan business meetings
[75110 PM] Dark Revenant an hour before they happen, either
[75131 PM] Abuso i have to go
[75135 PM] Abuso unless conditions improve
[75140 PM] Abuso and the right people are given power
[75145 PM] Abuso we will move
[75210 PM] Abuso bye

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I don't know how I missed the secret conversation between Rev and Muso. Also I don't see where Muso says anything about a site. I just skimmed it so it'd be nice for a highlight if he did, but he just seems upset about the Akira situation and if I'm not mistaken a lot more people than Muso were just as upset.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I understand Akira, but why Ambient and Elixir? I like Elixir.

clementine
April 26th, 2012, 01:46 PM
What did Akira do? He has been nothing but friendly and helpful when I have quesitons! :]

Omeleet
April 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Every time I enter these threads and read this filth I question two things.

My sanity and why I am still here. What a bunch of petty bullshit.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:49 PM
It's his legitimacy that has been under question. The older members don't like the way how this apparent newcomer suddenly popped up and got mod. Most of the other moderators had been here for a while and were respected by the community. This is one of the things that False's new forums promises to do away with.

Also, old Akira wasn't always as nice as he is now.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:50 PM

Then what's keeping you here? Don't stick your nose into situations of which you know neither the history nor the context.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 01:51 PM
What did Akira do? He has been nothing but friendly and helpful when I have quesitons! :]

Akira is a good guy, no matter how down he might seem at times, lol. It is just a long story of stuff and events and occurrings that happened that showed how cruel and devious people can get towards each other. Most of the smoke has cleared, and Akira is definitely staying, he couldn't get demoted, now, if he tried. xD

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Akira is definitely staying, he couldn't get demoted, now, if he tried. xD

And that is one of the reasons some of the people of moved to this new forums, methinks. I, along with others, will never respect Akira as a member of superior rank, just as I will never cease to respect people such as Luna, who are excellent and deserving moderators.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Don't go, you so cool :D
Ignore the drama, it's just a bunch of bs like you said. :P

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 01:55 PM
And that is one of the reasons some of the people of moved to this new forums, methinks.

Akira does his job well, he moderates what needs to be moderated. I don't, honestly, understand why he received so much fire. It's not like he blatantly deleted every thread posted by the group of trolls. Just moved things to Circlejerk that needed to be moved, deleted things that were inappropriate, things like that. Sure, he comes off not so welcoming sometimes, but, like you said, he is different now and is, progressively, becoming more active with the community.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Heil Cappy.

Ash
April 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Akira is w/e. He hates everyone and calls everyone a nigger when he doesn't mean it. He is a nigger!
Anyways, yea. bye claw.

i think playmaf.com might be a better forum in the future. hm.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
You guys need to understand a few things before you go off on random tangents about this conspiracy theory.

The new site was made after False was kicked out and had a lot of free time. Muso, Me, and Waaaagh were committed to playing the game.

Flashforward to the actual game when I called out Waaaagh as detective. We as a mafia team investigated him the night before and found out he was in the citizen category. We had a code setup that allowed me and the other mafia team members to see what he was.

That's why I was pestering him about a night action. I knew that if he slipped up and said anything about a night action I'd be able to call him out as investigator and kill the cult leader. Surprise, surprise he was actually cult leader and had I not been jailed I would have let the mafia know to kill Waaaagh even before I realized he really was cult leader. He was acting a bit too strange(Turns out he thought I was the one who witched him the past night)

So I needed an excuse and Lysergic was being so blatant with breaking the metagame rule that I knew how easy it was going to be. I made a few posts angrily calling out for there to be justice and instead of either ignoring me or being normal about the situation(They knew who I targeted last night and why I was calling Waaaaagh out) they decided to be aggressive and threatening publicly. Cap messaged me on Skype inbetween I think the 1st and the 2nd and 3rd posts by the FM game master regarding this saying: "I wonder if you can convince the town this had nothing to do with the game, because you certainly didn't fool me." So why the need to be so hostile?

I then found it weird that after that a few people were so aggressive to kill me. I thought for sure Cap or Jack let them know who I was or that I was lying or something. It made no sense for the small group of people to go after me for what was essentially nothing. Little did I know that Jack and Cap were so set on getting me killed they decided to break the actual mechanics of the game to let me get auto-jailed.

Regardless I was in jail as a godfather that night and I had nothing to do. No version of roleclaiming would save me, I wouldn't be able to trick an Australian, and I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of it. So I had nothing left to lose, but I had to protect my team. It was risky as always, but if I just told him 3 people there is no way the town would believe him and I would have outed the jailor. You can't sit there and tell me that I was gamethrowing when I had nothing else to say. I was promptly modkilled so I figured if Cap wanted to be a dick then I would too. I left my team in my signature and cap removed it. Both times it was about getting a set of 3 names into the public that the "douchebag claw" would totally lie about.

I had to deal with a lot in the FM4. I had to deal with the mafia talking to the wrong person. I had to deal with 3 trolls talking out of game. I also had to deal with Crimson. If you hadn't noticed Crimson gave away all the mafia when he wasn't on a mafia team. That pretty much sealed the deal for that game. On top of that it had been the first time someone had thrown a game. It wasn't even Crimson that really did it either it was Caress, S.A.S. and Crimson working together to throw the game. I've been public about hating Crimson for that ever since then, but I don't hold grudges for very long if ever. Me and Crimson had talked on skype plenty before this game and I had no issue with him. I of course called him a cheating douchebag, but I call everyone a douchebag.

Regardless this entire situation could have been avoided if Cap and Jack were blinded by rage goggles. They knew what I was up to, they were angry that I tried to ruin their meta game rule, and they put me in the jail where I was left very little strategic leeway. I'm never going to sit around and do nothing no matter what role I get. I'll always try something new to see if it works and if it doesn't then I won't use it again. I copy, transform, and combine strategies I see used everywhere and that's what makes FM so fun. It's always about trying new things and never just sitting back and letting night actions happen. This has nothing to do with the new website and I had planned on hosting both FM13 and a new game on our new site. I apologize for having the game being ended, but in all honesty it didn't need to be. Nothing that I said was truly worthy of ending the game. I had half the scum roles be told to me after I was modkilled and leaked 0 of them. The only ones I leaked were of my own team and if everyone continues to believe that every player in FM works in his own interest why would I ever release my real teammates? I'd end up losing and that'd be the worst thing in the world.

Yeah, I'm pretty much done here on this forums, but not because of me getting modkilled. It's because the majority of that past game was intolerable. Not only were people not reading posts and trolling constantly, but as soon as I was modkilled and the information from one side came out everyone leaped to slit my throat. Not one person other than Waaaagh, False, and Muso, waited to hear my side before voting me off the island. Obviously I was angry as fuck last night when I found out everyone was being a cock so I was being a cock back. I wish you guys luck and hopefully FM12 can start back up. I wish I had not been angry and restarted FM4 so if I had any advice to Cap and Jack that'd be it. Here's to hoping everyone reads this post before seeing I posted something and just calling me a jackass.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY FM. PERIOD. THIS BULLSHIT. RIGHT HERE.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Most of the smoke has cleared, and Akira is definitely staying, he couldn't get demoted, now, if he tried. xD

Huehuehuehue. That's what you think, is it?

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
It's his legitimacy that has been under question. The older members don't like the way how this apparent newcomer suddenly popped up and got mod. Most of the other moderators had been here for a while and were respected by the community. This is one of the things that False's new forums promises to do away with.

Also, old Akira wasn't always as nice as he is now.

Certainly not. I've gotten a few helpful pointers from various people, and fail to see why I should care so much about being a dick to people.

Also, I was not a newcomer, and I was respected before they ever showed their faces. I was here before LIX, before Claw, before FT and Goonswarm... Get the picture? If someone's leaking you information about our inner workings, they had at least better tell you the full story and not something they've fabricated to sway the masses. I'm sure FT didn't tell you about all the yelling at people they did, intentionally away from rev, and that Rev didn't condone their behavior either. I'm sure muso didn't tell you about how he went on about how he should be a mod while screaming at us to say he shouldn't have to do a fucking thing because he didn't ask for the position (which he did, I can fucking quote it if I need to). I'm sure FT and Muso both have not revealed to any of you how much of a massive pair of dickheads they are being to each one of you behind your backs.

And I'm sure they aren't telling you how this shit's just a ruse to get you guys to hate us for shit that we were supposed to be doing in the first place.

After Ambient and I called FT and Muso out for NOT DOING THEIR JOBS and told them to start actually doing them, they got all pissy and told Rev to demote them. Rev demoted FT for serious slander and failure to perform his job. He was promoted to Supermod the next day, with which he continued to do nothing. He has had ill intent on the foundations of this community for a long time, and you guys should seriously open your eyes to the wormwood you've been dealing with.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Every other mod has played FM. Hell, FM is what this community revolves around.

Ash
April 26th, 2012, 02:31 PM
THIS IS WHY I DON'T PLAY FM. PERIOD. THIS BULLSHIT. RIGHT HERE.

Because you are afraid of gamethrowing and losing your modship?

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Huehuehuehue. That's what you think, is it?

I wouldn't let you leave xD You are my mentor for Keeper shit :P

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Certainly not. I've gotten a few helpful pointers from various people, and fail to see why I should care so much about being a dick to people.

Also, I was not a newcomer, and I was respected before they ever showed their faces. I was here before LIX, before Claw, before FT and Goonswarm... Get the picture? If someone's leaking you information about our inner workings, they had at least better tell you the full story and not something they've fabricated to sway the masses. I'm sure FT didn't tell you about all the yelling at people they did, intentionally away from rev, and that Rev didn't condone their behavior either. I'm sure muso didn't tell you about how he went on about how he should be a mod while screaming at us to say he shouldn't have to do a fucking thing because he didn't ask for the position (which he did, I can fucking quote it if I need to). I'm sure FT and Muso both have not revealed to any of you how much of a massive pair of dickheads they are being to each one of you behind your backs.

And I'm sure they aren't telling you how this shit's just a ruse to get you guys to hate us for shit that we were supposed to be doing in the first place.

After Ambient and I called FT and Muso out for NOT DOING THEIR JOBS and told them to start actually doing them, they got all pissy and told Rev to demote them. Rev demoted FT for serious slander and failure to perform his job. He was promoted to Supermod the next day, with which he continued to do nothing. He has had ill intent on the foundations of this community for a long time, and you guys should seriously open your eyes to the wormwood you've been dealing with.

When he can't come up for arguments against his actions he cries " DEMOTE ME THEN." They both did. And they got demoted. Any more information you guys need before you go jumping to conclusions? I'm going to stand behind Rev and what he has done for us, by not only providing us these forums and a way to actually PLAY our Forum Mafia games, but as providing us an outlet that that ungrateful hatemonger is trying to usurp.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 02:41 PM
When it's all said and done, I still hold no respect for you Akira.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:43 PM
In any case Claw, I don't nor have ever given very many fucks about FM. However, it is the community's playground. I'd rather build bombs in my nonexistent basement.

In light of that, defending from blatant gamethrowing to call the hosts corrupt... That's pretty fucking low, man. Why resort to this? What fucking HAPPENED to you man?

CmG
April 26th, 2012, 02:45 PM

This is getting nowhere and this is not the "everybody hates Akira show". =p

Somebody who has Kefka pallazo in his sig canīt be that bad. :D

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM
God Akira, will you just Shut Up? We've dealt with Claw now. Anyway, his past actions do nothing to affect the validity of his statements. (http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem-tu-quoque.html)

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 02:46 PM
This is getting nowhere and this is not the "everybody hates Akira show". =p

I will take any opportunity to voice my outspoken and unnecessary opinions.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:47 PM

You don't have to. You don't need to. What I'm more interested in knowing is whom you have respect for, and why?

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 02:51 PM
God Akira, will you just Shut Up? We've dealt with Claw now. Anyway, his past actions do nothing to affect the validity of his statements. (http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem-tu-quoque.html)

This is a troll defense, and you guys seem to never fail to see that people have fucked up. I'm sure that you'd all let known serial killers babysit your children provided that they tell you that they 1) Need the money, 2) can't get another job, 3) need a job where they don't have to provide documented information, and 4) all of your friends are busy that weekend.

Claw DID WHAT HE DID and nothing is going to change that. This is a thread about banning due to gamethrowing a Forum Mafia, which is a SERIOUS OFFENSE.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 03:03 PM
When he can't come up for arguments against his actions he cries " DEMOTE ME THEN." They both did. And they got demoted. Any more information you guys need before you go jumping to conclusions? I'm going to stand behind Rev and what he has done for us, by not only providing us these forums and a way to actually PLAY our Forum Mafia games, but as providing us an outlet that that ungrateful hatemonger is trying to usurp.

This isn't about you or rev. Get the fuck off your high horse of trying to concern this shit about you. You come into this thread laughing with the trolls that support you and then make slanderous accusations without proof.

At least Jack had the decency to provide proof that made his lie seem less convoluted than it was.

I don't know you, I don't care for you, but I'd respect your cause if you had any proof. Until then stop derailing the thread with more bullshit.

Nothing happened to me. I've always been the same. I again will always say while I disliked Jack and Cap's actions, but I don't dislike them. They made a bad call on kicking False out and they made a bad call kicking me out. Both times they did so without talking to either of us. That's shady. When I kicked Crimson and asked for his ban I had proof of their wrong doings and I talked to him first. I talked to Caress. I talked to S.A.S. I got them to give me the information I needed to know who exactly was the person who gave up the information and it was dealt with and done. I didn't go any further than that. I didn't push to say that everyone Crimson knew was involved. I didn't try to ruin Crimson's reputation or his friends. I merely asked that he not be able to participate in FM anymore. Within a day I had already stopped trying to get him banned because I knew the situation should be dropped.

You have horrible analogy skills Akira because no one in their right might would allow a serial killer to babysit someone. Nor is this situation anything even remotely close to that. This is about me being banned from the forums and trying to make it seem worse with shitty analogies is making you look more and more like an asshat. If you care so little about FM and it's just a "playground" for people then how is it a "serious offense" when I've listed every reason for every action I made. Everyone is ignoring my side and acting like my actions were a vicious attack on Jack and Cap. I've given my reasons why they are not, so where is the outrage of the FM game masters modkilling me for no reason. Where is the outrage for Jack and Cap publicly continuing drama on the Day thread to make me look more like a bad guy when in private they told me they knew what I was doing. I'm not the victim, the players of FM are the victims, but they aren't the victims of just my reveal of 3 roles. They are the victims of mechanical flaws and random rule changes without public knowledge. This isn't a conspiracy theory, but they knew what they were doing. They knew what I was doing. They knew everything that was going on and still decided to change the rules in private multiple times.

You guys are making this more vicious than it needs to be and some of the people posting here should not even be involved in this if they aren't going to be involved in it normally.

In case you don't realize that person is 100% Akira.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM

Also, I was not a newcomer, and I was respected before they ever showed their faces. I was here before LIX, before Claw, before FT and Goonswarm... Get the picture?

Wow you are so fucking full of yourself, sure you were here before them, but you didn't contribute to the community at all, and that hasn't changed today, you have become a mod and you STILL don't do ANYTHING for the community. I'm not exaggerating when I say at least 70% of the community fucking hates you because you a huge fucking cockmongler who doesn't know how to treat a community, you FUCKING COCK MONGLER.

I'm sure FT and Muso both have not revealed to any of you how much of a massive pair of dickheads they are being to each one of you behind your backs.

I don't disagree that both of them are assholes to a lot of people, but they are nowhere near the level of bullshit you reach Akira.

You don't do ANYTHING other than talking shit about the community.

That's funny cuz they did their jobs better than you or Ambient did. If all Ambient cares about is reports then he should be a fucking keeper, but no, he's a global moderator for some strange fucking reason and doesn't do anything different from a fucking keeper. I'd say you do more than Ambient does, but you don't all you do is insult all the members of the community. You made a brief attempt at getting to know the community that ended quickly. Fuck you Akira.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:08 PM
This is a troll defense, and you guys seem to never fail to see that people have fucked up. I'm sure that you'd all let known serial killers babysit your children provided that they tell you that they 1) Need the money, 2) can't get another job, 3) need a job where they don't have to provide documented information, and 4) all of your friends are busy that weekend.

Claw DID WHAT HE DID and nothing is going to change that. This is a thread about banning due to gamethrowing a Forum Mafia, which is a SERIOUS OFFENSE.

You don't care or know about anything regarding Forum Mafia, so fuck off and let the community decide.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 03:09 PM
This isn't about you or rev. Get the fuck off your high horse of trying to concern this shit about you. You come into this thread laughing with the trolls that support you and then make slanderous accusations without proof.

At least Jack had the decency to provide proof that made his lie seem less convoluted than it was.

I don't know you, I don't care for you, but I'd respect your cause if you had any proof. Until then stop derailing the thread with more bullshit.

Nothing happened to me. I've always been the same. I again will always say while I disliked Jack and Cap's actions, but I don't dislike them. They made a bad call on kicking False out and they made a bad call kicking me out. Both times they did so without talking to either of us. That's shady. When I kicked Crimson and asked for his ban I had proof of their wrong doings and I talked to him first. I talked to Caress. I talked to S.A.S. I got them to give me the information I needed to know who exactly was the person who gave up the information and it was dealt with and done. I didn't go any further than that. I didn't push to say that everyone Crimson knew was involved. I didn't try to ruin Crimson's reputation or his friends. I merely asked that he not be able to participate in FM anymore. Within a day I had already stopped trying to get him banned because I knew the situation should be dropped.

You have horrible analogy skills Akira because no one in their right might would allow a serial killer to babysit someone. Nor is this situation anything even remotely close to that. This is about me being banned from the forums and trying to make it seem worse with shitty analogies is making you look more and more like an asshat. If you care so little about FM and it's just a "playground" for people then how is it a "serious offense" when I've listed every reason for every action I made. Everyone is ignoring my side and acting like my actions were a vicious attack on Jack and Cap. I've given my reasons why they are not, so where is the outrage of the FM game masters modkilling me for no reason. Where is the outrage for Jack and Cap publicly continuing drama on the Day thread to make me look more like a bad guy when in private they told me they knew what I was doing. I'm not the victim, the players of FM are the victims, but they aren't the victims of just my reveal of 3 roles. They are the victims of mechanical flaws and random rule changes without public knowledge. This isn't a conspiracy theory, but they knew what they were doing. They knew what I was doing. They knew everything that was going on and still decided to change the rules in private multiple times.

You guys are making this more vicious than it needs to be and some of the people posting here should not even be involved in this if they aren't going to be involved in it normally.

In case you don't realize that person is 100% Akira.

I'll give you this one. I was trying to establish that FT and Muso had intent to ruin the FM before it even began, for reasons according to their master plan for their site. I was trying to show that they were butthurt, and I can back this up if needed to. Because of this, I'm 100% involved, because I am the petty reason they have for propagating their attacks.

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Sounds fun, /sign

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 03:10 PM
You don't have to. You don't need to. What I'm more interested in knowing is whom you have respect for, and why?

You're the only one for whom I feel such an overwhelming desire to disrespect.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I'll give you this one. I was trying to establish that FT and Muso had intent to ruin the FM before it even began, for reasons according to their master plan for their site. I was trying to show that they were butthurt, and I can back this up if needed to. Because of this, I'm 100% involved, because I am the petty reason they have for propagating their attacks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Holy fuck Akira you really have no fucking clue do you? This is fucking hilarious, because EVERYTHING is about YOU Akira.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM

There's a difference between being unable to see the failures of others and seeing those failures and giving a second chance. Coming in to this thread was a bad move for you, because now the attention of off of Claw and on to you. Again.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:13 PM
There's a difference between being unable to see the failures of others and seeing those failures and giving a second chance. Coming in to this thread was a bad move for you, because now the attention of off of Claw and on to you. Again.

It's what Akira wants. He wants to be the center of attention because everything is about him

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 03:16 PM
It's what Akira wants. He wants to be the center of attention because everything is about him

I find it funny how I am not allowed to make an opinion on the matter when it concerns me and nothing but slander comes up from it.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I find it funny how I am not allowed to make an opinion on the matter when it concerns me and nothing but slander comes up from it.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING CONCERN YOU AT ALL. Slander comes up because your the one insulting members. Keep digging your hole Akira.

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM
IT DOESN'T FUCKING CONCERN YOU AT ALL. Slander comes up because your the one insulting members. Keep digging your hole Akira.

-------> He's already dug it.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 03:25 PM

It DIRECTLY concerns me because FT and Muso had the intent of ruining this FM, and spread Claw's gamethrow to the masses. They wanted to, they did, and the reason for doing so is to promote a community shift. Why? Because I called them out on not doing their job. That MAKES THIS MY BUSINESS.

And I fail to recall where I ever insulted members.

Muso
April 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Do you have any idea what you're talking about, seriously?

Had you actually read FM, you would note that I was playing to win.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
It DIRECTLY concerns me because FT and Muso had the intent of ruining this FM, and spread Claw's gamethrow to the masses. They wanted to, they did, and the reason for doing so is to promote a community shift. Why? Because I called them out on not doing their job. That MAKES THIS MY BUSINESS.

I proved it had nothing to do with that. So you need to shut up already.

It had everything to do with Cap and Jack and nothing to do with Muso or False.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM

And I fail to recall where I ever insulted members.

I don't think ft or Muso had the intent of this situation. FT spread it a little bit, sure. But I really don't think Muso had any involvement in any of the events that occured here.

Tasogare_Akira
April 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I don't think ft or Muso had the intent of this situation. FT spread it a little bit, sure. But I really don't think Muso had any involvement in any of the events that occured here.

I'm sorry that I'm more inclined to trust the words of Jack than I am to trust the words of known agitators.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM

Okay FIRST OF ALL, you dont fucking read. Claw stated that it was an independant action. What the fuck did Muso? He didn't do fucking anything, he's just your scapegoat so that you have someone to blame. You are so fucking clueless Akira. Yes, they are trying to recruit members to the site, but the members here aren't stupid, we know how to be on two forums. It's not that fucking hard you dumbass. They are making a new forum, at least this is what I see, for a less corrupt moderation team, which I have to agree with, I mean you're a fucking retard and Ambient doesn't do much more of a job than the other keepers, yet he's a global moderator. So no Akira, THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE YOU NEVER MADE A FUCKING EFFORT. LAZERS HAS MORE RIGHT TO BE A MOD THAN YOU BECAUSE AT LEAST HE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE COMMUNITY, does he deserve to be a mod? Hell fucking no, but neither do you you fucking self-centered dumbass. YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT FM SO FUCK OFF AND LET THE PEOPLE WHO DO CARE ABOUT FM DECIDE HOW THIS SHOULD BE PLAYED OUT

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 03:32 PM

For you

http://secure.surveymonkey.com/_resources/26312297/07c2fb67-100e-4386-9fc1-243acd50d581.jpg

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
For you

http://secure.surveymonkey.com/_resources/26312297/07c2fb67-100e-4386-9fc1-243acd50d581.jpg

Can I use it with a fondue :3

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Can I use it with a fondue :3

Normally no, but you may need it today.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Normally no, but you may need it today.

nom

McJesus
April 26th, 2012, 03:40 PM
in my opinion there should be two sets of mods. First set handles player reports for sc2mafia, no one cares about them, and the second set is for forum mafia. Luna is an example of a good mod but I would like to throw a few names out there, Dust, Borkbot, Waaagh, and myself would all be good choices for forum mafia mods.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
in my opinion there should be two sets of mods. First set handles player reports for sc2mafia, no one cares about them, and the second set is for forum mafia. Luna is an example of a good mod but I would like to throw a few names out there, Dust, Borkbot, Waaagh, and myself would all be good choices for forum mafia mods.

None of you should be mods because A: Waaagh shouldn't be given mod, and B: The rest of you aren't fit to be mods.

Neither am I.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:43 PM

There already is, Keepers then mods.
We Keepers have absolutely no power. Just review reports, literally nothing else.

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM

I think creed would make a good mod, he doesn't go all apeshit over drama ^^

Ubernox
April 26th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Why isn't Akira a keeper?

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Why isn't Akira a keeper?

I guess, technically, mods are Keepers too. Sorry, mistyped. lol

oops_ur_dead
April 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Do not flame others. I will act if this continues.
Let this thread serve as a public discussion for the alleged FM gamethrow.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Nothing more, nothing less. Except strawberries. Why? They're fucking strawberries. :O

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Nothing more, nothing less. Except strawberries. Why? They're fucking strawberries. :O

Strawberries can be used as a non-lethal crowd control weapon. Much better than pepperspray.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 04:03 PM
nomnomnom

Zane
April 26th, 2012, 04:06 PM
hi im bruce darnell

TheJackofSpades
April 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM

No, you were committed to making an example out of the rules I put in place intending to better the game and tear it away from the skype bullshit. This is readily apparent in day 2, where you derailed the thread to push for your enemies modkilling when they tredged the line of the rules we had set up.

I'm sorry but what does Lysergic have to do with Waaagh exactly? Why would I believe anything other than the fact that you're continuing the bitching that had begun in skype before the game started?

Yeah, we would have totally revealed your role and destroy our own game. Rationality prevails. The jailing issue was never updated in the role card and I'm sorry for that, but not being able to jail on a lynch day has not been meta since like FM2. It's so UP. So no, we did not single you out. We had already decided that jailor execute would still be forced despite a day lynch occurring under this circumstance, long before the jailor pm was sent to us.

What you did was not an acceptable strategy in even the slightest sense. We modkilled you for it, and it was pretty much a non-issue because you were dead already. You chose to press the issue despite us making it clear it wouldn't be tolerated. That is on you, not us.

Yet you made no attempt to communicate with us about the issue in day chat nor being removed for using your "strategy". If you recall, Crimson broached you about being removed before he gamethrew. You didn't even offer us that courtesy.

No. This could have been prevented if you had decided to accept a completely valid modkilling for an offense that is punishable by kick-vote list in-game.

You intentionally ended my game because you weren't enjoying it. See this statement here:

Sorry guys, but honestly the shit that went down made that game pointless. I'm saving you time

As for the "these people who hated each other finally bonding together" comment.
Man talk about twisting words. How about you re-read what I said before making it out to be something that it isn't.

Zane
April 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM
tl;dr im bruce darnell

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 04:18 PM
tl;dr im bruce darnell

tl;dr an admin :P

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hey Claw, don't drag me into your game throwing bullshit.

I say /lock this and /remake FM without the game thrower(s).

Forum Mafia GM
April 26th, 2012, 04:24 PM
None of you should be mods because A: Waaagh shouldn't be given mod, and B: The rest of you aren't fit to be mods.

Neither am I.

So what is your stance exactly?

You A) Don't want the current moderator team to be in power
B) You don't want people who are respected in the community to be moderator

But you're angry that A is being pushed, and that's why you're so big on this new forum right? So what the hell kind of sense does that make?

It's like you guys took my argument for reform and completely corrupted it as your mantra, completely missing the entire point.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Hey Claw, don't drag me into your game throwing bullshit.

I say /lock this and /remake FM without the game thrower(s).

approved :D
:P

Zane
April 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM
hi im bruce darnell and creed is cute

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Who is bruce darnell?

Zane: a banana

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Who is bruce darnell?

Zane: a banana

Zane is :o
:o (again)
o.o

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Might as well just throw in the towel bro, there is barely any support against the current regime in the public or private limelight.
[4/15/2012 12:48:35 PM] Claw: You're crazy
[4/15/2012 12:48:47 PM] Claw: I'm not gonna just sit around and let bullshit happen
[4/15/2012 12:49:56 PM] JackofSpades: Your words spoke to me, honestly, but your reputation is the only thing that will suffer.
[4/15/2012 12:50:09 PM] Claw: I don't have a reputation
[4/15/2012 12:50:21 PM] JackofSpades: No reputation is better than my reputation.
[4/15/2012 12:50:56 PM] JackofSpades: All I can do it continously point out the multitude of inconsistencies and lies offered by a select people constantly, and appeal to DR in private.
[4/15/2012 12:52:23 PM] JackofSpades: There are people who disagree with the way things are going but none of them are willing to do anything about it. Just letting you know what you're getting into.
[4/15/2012 12:52:36 PM] Claw: I know
[4/15/2012 12:52:43 PM] Claw: I'm not really getting into anything
[4/15/2012 12:52:57 PM] Claw: I'm just stating my opinion on the matter which I've done before
[4/15/2012 12:53:06 PM] Claw: It'll get ignored again, but at least I tried.
[4/15/2012 12:54:03 PM] JackofSpades: It's a shame, your very eloquent and thought out post got responded with a logical loop of "how do we get respect from people who dont give us respect"
[4/15/2012 12:54:30 PM] JackofSpades: The simple answer is "you earn it", like Elixir and to a lesser degree, False has.

In Jack's eyes False had respect. Jack was one of the people who didn't like Akira either so his comments about this coup that False and Muso supposedly had been planning were stupid. He disliked the way the forum was going as well and while he didn't voice his opinion about it he definitely felt the same. False and Muso were classy enough to make a new forum instead of dealing with this bullshit. However, it seems very similar to the situation between me and the FM game master. They made comments, realized nothing was going to happen, and dropped the subject. I did roughly the same thing in the day chat, however in both situations people try and say that we were doing things that were had no basis. They accused us of causing drama and trying to do everything with malicious intent. None of that was true. They disliked the way the Akira situation was being handled and I disliked the way that the modkills weren't being handled. I was wrongfully kicked out of the game as was False and I defended the integrity of the game by standing up for it. I basically said fuck you Cap and Jack for not letting me use my last night to WIFOM protect my allies.

No, you were committed to making an example out of the rules I put in place intending to better the game and tear it away from the skype bullshit. This is readily apparent in day 2, where you derailed the thread to push for your enemies modkilling when they tredged the line of the rules we had set up.

You and Cap knew exactly why I did what I did and I used the metagame rules as an exit strategy after Lysergic was stupid enough to break the rules. Cap's message to me proves this.

[4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: I wonder if you can convince people that it had nothing to do with the game.
[4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: ;)
[4/25/2012 4:40:57 PM] Capitalier: Didn't work on me.

Yeah, we would have totally revealed your role and destroy our own game. Rationality prevails. The jailing issue was never updated in the role card and I'm sorry for that, but not being able to jail on a lynch day has not been meta since like FM2. It's so UP. So no, we did not single you out. We had already decided that jailor execute would still be forced despite a day lynch occurring under this circumstance, long before the jailor pm was sent to us.

I didn't say you actually did that, I said I felt like you did with the random pressure from multiple people. One of the people being Cap's swedish love lady.

What you did was not an acceptable strategy in even the slightest sense. We modkilled you for it, and it was pretty much a non-issue because you were dead already. You chose to press the issue despite us making it clear it wouldn't be tolerated. That is on you, not us.

Exactly that. I was dead already. You can't enforce WIFOM on your own dime. If this is a rule in SC2Mafia then it needs to be looked at carefully. I've played SC2Mafia before I outed mafia teammates who have gone on to win the game. Never before has someone done this in FM so I figured with death looming I had no choice other than to try it out. Kicking me without talking to me about it was wrong and stupid of both of you.

Yet you made no attempt to communicate with us about the issue in day chat nor being removed for using your "strategy". If you recall, Crimson broached you about being removed before he gamethrew. You didn't even offer us that courtesy.

[4/25/2012 10:00:52 PM] Capitalier: He wasn't reading the thread, lol.
[4/25/2012 10:01:03 PM] Claw: I know
[4/25/2012 10:01:14 PM] Claw: It doesn't mean it's any less funny that you killed me
[4/25/2012 10:01:21 PM] Claw: It's called WIFOM
[4/25/2012 10:01:34 PM] Claw: And killing me proves that you have no integrity of the game.
[4/25/2012 10:01:53 PM] Claw: People do that all the time in SC2Mafia and nothing happens because it isn't against the rules.
[4/25/2012 10:02:02 PM] Claw: I'm just a "trouble maker"

I let you know that I was upset about it. I assumed that it was Cap doing everything because he was the only one talking to me.

No. This could have been prevented if you had decided to accept a completely valid modkilling for an offense that is punishable by kick-vote list in-game.

Even if it is punishable in SC2mafia (Which is shouldn't be unless the person is obviously being malicious or not in a situation like mine I.E. giving a list of the mafia teammates in a last will should not be bannable or even punishiable) the rules of SC2Mafia have never been applied to Forum Mafia so strictly. I did the only thing I could do to increase my chance at making a power play before I died.

You intentionally ended my game because you weren't enjoying it. See this statement here:
I was enjoying it. I had plans for many things that were ruined by the jailor. I had to seem upset in my reveal of them to make them think it was real. The more real it seemed the less real it became. They'd be able to fake town roles and survive for a long time. If it didn't work, it didn't really matter. It wasn't your call to say that it wouldn't work. We'll never know now if it did or didn't work because of you kicking me. At least if it didn't work I would have lost, the game would have continued, and you'd be able to tell me how stupid I was for thinking such a crazy strategy would work. Now you're on the defensive after wrongfully kicking from the game.

Man talk about twisting words. How about you re-read what I said before making it out to be something that it isn't.

The reason, however, for me writing all of this, is that shortly before this incident with Claw occurred, I finally learned why these people who had pretty much no respect or interaction between each other a month or so before had suddenly banded to closely together

I read exactly what you said and I explained that it had nothing to do with the site and everything to do with us playing games together. You tried to make it seem like False recruited us and we all the sudden became friends because we all hated Rev and wanted to make Playmaf. It had nothing to do with that in anyway shape or form. That came after the fact that we had been playing SC2, Pogo, iSketch, and making some videos for over a month.

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM
You must be hungry after writing all that, have a strawberry.

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Claw uses troll logic.

"I gamethrew because it was WIFOM. Therefore, not punishable. I had to make it convincing so that it would be less convincing. True story."

xD

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Claw uses troll logic.

"I gamethrew because it was WIFOM. Therefore, not punishable. I had to make it convincing so that it would be less convincing. True story."

xD

I was using WIFOM, not game throwing. Therefore, it should not be punishable. If I sounded upset/angry then it would be more believable which would indeed make it less believable.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 05:04 PM
So what is your stance exactly?

You A) Don't want the current moderator team to be in power
B) You don't want people who are respected in the community to be moderator

But you're angry that A is being pushed, and that's why you're so big on this new forum right? So what the hell kind of sense does that make?

It's like you guys took my argument for reform and completely corrupted it as your mantra, completely missing the entire point.

I dont want akira to be a mod and ambient to be demoted to keeper because he only does the job of a keeper, i dont want random people to become keepers and not do their job i dont want random members becoming mods evrryone else im at least sonewhat fine with also wut this new forum doesnt have anything to do with akira being a dumbshit

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I was using WIFOM, not game throwing. Therefore, it should not be punishable. If I sounded upset/angry then it would be more believable which would indeed make it less believable.

You were jailed, as GF. You revealed the names of the Mafia. You stated via Skype that you intended to game throw.

That was WIFOM? To me, that sounds like... game throwing. In SC2Mafia, that would've been an Approved report.

As for your "more believable, less believable" logic, you sound like any number of banlisted trolls trying to appeal their punishments.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 05:14 PM
You were jailed, as GF. You revealed the names of the Mafia. You stated via Skype that you intended to game throw.

That was WIFOM? To me, that sounds like... game throwing. In SC2Mafia, that would've been an Approved report.

As for your "more believable, less believable" logic, you sound like any number of banlisted trolls trying to appeal their punishments.

I never said that I intended to gamethrow. Find me that quote because I'm positive I never said that.

Ambient
April 26th, 2012, 05:28 PM
I dont want akira to be a mod and ambient to be demoted to keeper because he only does the job of a keeper, i dont want random people to become keepers and not do their job i dont want random members becoming mods evrryone else im at least sonewhat fine with also wut this new forum doesnt have anything to do with akira being a dumbshit

Sigh.

I understand Akira, but why Ambient and Elixir? I like Elixir.

All of the conversations pertaining to Muso and false's dismissals were kept widely private because the council decided to take the high road.

I do not find it surprising that certain members such as ash, deathfire, and waaagh are widely protective of them (False, Muso, and even Claw). However, keep your conduct on this forum clean. I know you may be spiteful on skype but keep it there. You may remain blissfully ignorant. I do not mind.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Sigh.

All of the conversations pertaining to Muso and false's dismissals were kept widely private because the council decided to take the high road.

I do not find it surprising that certain members such as ash, deathfire, and waaagh are widely protective of them (False, Muso, and even Claw). However, keep your conduct on this forum clean. I know you may be spiteful on skype but keep it there. You may remain blissfully ignorant. I do not mind.

Muso is the only one im defending false and claw screwed up you only say im defending them to paint me as the bad guy

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I never said that I intended to gamethrow. Find me that quote because I'm positive I never said that.

That's what Jack's summary of your offenses said, and I'm more prone to believe him than you, given that you just game threw and are now attempting to say that you didn't. :/

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM
That's what Jack's summary of your offenses said, and I'm more prone to believe him than you, given that you just game threw and are now attempting to say that you didn't. :/

"Jack said you gamethrew. So because you gamethrew I won't believe you when you say you didn't gamethrow"

Good logic there. I never told anyone that I game throw. I told Waaaagh that I was dead and after I was modkilled I said I changed my sig with the same message I left in the jail chat.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 05:42 PM

How can you tell who is doing their job, as far as Keepers are concerned, or not?
Just a small question. :x
Only 1 random person became a literal mod, that was darklordnem. When he saw the concerns of his lack of touch with the community, he got on and made an attempt to link with the rest of the community, which most people openly welcomed him.
Terripax offered to be a mod for the sake of the EU server. While he never actually became one, his intent was loyal, but unfortunately, the whole hacking thing got spread around and he had to be demoted. But his intent on asking to become a mod for the betterment of the EU Mafia community was good.
Who else seemed random?

I am really not trying to come off as offensive, just trying to help clear any confusion that I am of capacity to do.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 05:45 PM
"Jack said you gamethrew. So because you gamethrew I won't believe you when you say you didn't gamethrow"

Good logic there. I never told anyone that I game throw. I told Waaaagh that I was dead and after I was modkilled I said I changed my sig with the same message I left in the jail chat.

You were raging like a monkey who had his banana stolen from him.
After your little charade of trying to "prove a point" to the hosts, trying to wifom your mafia members was probably the stupidest thing you could have done. You were the one person who reacted most upset to the game itself, so it would make sense that you would be the one person to throw the game.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM
You were raging like a monkey who had his banana stolen from him.
After your little charade of trying to "prove a point" to the hosts, trying to wifom your mafia members was probably the stupidest thing you could have done. You were the one person who reacted most upset to the game itself, so it would make sense that you would be the one person to throw the game.

Clearly, you didn't read the thread. No surprise there. I'll let you read the thread again to reformulate your opinion.

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM

You already admitted to revealing your Mafia teammates to the Jailor. You already admitted to game throwing.

Jack said that you additionally stated in Skype that you intended to game throw, which just makes it all the worse.

The debate here isn't whether or not you game threw. If you revealed your Mafia to the Jailor, then you did. Period.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Clearly, you didn't read the thread. No surprise there. I'll let you read the thread again to reformulate your opinion.

I read the gist of it all. It is regardless of the situation. It is better if I haven't read it, because I can give a better opinion on what would have happened had you not been modkilled and none of this happened.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 05:54 PM
How can you tell who is doing their job, as far as Keepers are concerned, or not?
Just a small question. :x
Only 1 random person became a literal mod, that was darklordnem. When he saw the concerns of his lack of touch with the community, he got on and made an attempt to link with the rest of the community, which most people openly welcomed him.
Terripax offered to be a mod for the sake of the EU server. While he never actually became one, his intent was loyal, but unfortunately, the whole hacking thing got spread around and he had to be demoted. But his intent on asking to become a mod for the betterment of the EU Mafia community was good.
Who else seemed random?

I am really not trying to come off as offensive, just trying to help clear any confusion that I am of capacity to do.

I personally dont think people should become keepers unless the community knows them, same deal with mods. You, Menautor, Terripax, and darklordnem all fall into this category. There are other qualification like not being a troll, etc. but the most important one of them, none of you filled

Duzero
April 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I creep forward...

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 06:02 PM
I personally dont think people should become keepers unless the community knows them, same deal with mods. You, Menautor, Terripax, and darklordnem all fall into this category. There are other qualification like not being a troll, etc. but the most important one of them, none of you filled

People know me well enough. I have been on the forums for about 6 months, playing the game a few months longer than that. Although, I get the point you are trying to convey, I don't understand how you define whether or not "people know you."
literally, both I and Dark Revenant knew Menautor before he became keeper. We are more than 1 person, therefore defined as people.
It would literally be impossible to be known by everyone given the constant fluctuation of users, new users, old users, people taking breaks from periods of times. And you can't accurately pinpoint whether like 50% of the people know someone.
Furthermore, there is a difference between the community here and the community on SC2, which is the only real relationship that Keepers have. In which case, almost every game I go into, someone recognizes me. I have people pm'ig me all the time to play games with them. Most of the people I play with think I am an in-game moderator in fact.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 06:03 PM
You already admitted to revealing your Mafia teammates to the Jailor. You already admitted to game throwing.

Jack said that you additionally stated in Skype that you intended to game throw, which just makes it all the worse.

The debate here isn't whether or not you game threw. If you revealed your Mafia to the Jailor, then you did. Period.

I didn't gamethrow. Revealing names of the mafia isn't gamethrowing. It's the same as leaving the names in a last will(which I wasn't going to do because on top of the wifom for the jailor. the Jailor would have to claim and not that many people would think he's telling the truth. He could be a mafia member himself outting 3 random people to slow down the town. It'd cause so much chaos.

I never admitted to game throwing. I never said on skype that I intended to game throw.

I read the gist of it all. It is regardless of the situation. It is better if I haven't read it, because I can give a better opinion on what would have happened had you not been modkilled and none of this happened.

If you read the thread you'd understand that the charade wasn't about Cap and Jack and it was about actual game actions. I merely used that as an exit strategy so I didn't have to claim Investigator because I knew Waaaagh was a cult leader that's why I was trying to get him to claim he visited someone.

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I didn't gamethrow. Revealing names of the mafia isn't gamethrowing. It's the same as leaving the names in a last will

Leaving the names of your Mafia teammates in your last will is ALSO GAMETHROWING. Christ; you should know this.

(which I wasn't going to do because on top of the wifom for the jailor. the Jailor would have to claim and not that many people would think he's telling the truth. He could be a mafia member himself outting 3 random people to slow down the town. It'd cause so much chaos.

Either that or town believes him and lynches the other Mafia. Or he could simply, you know, USE HIS NIGHT ACTION to kill the other Mafia you revealed. As soon as 1 flips correctly, the others are confirmed.

In other words, it STILL would have ruined the game. And, again, you should know this.

I never admitted to game throwing. I never said on skype that I intended to game throw.

Well, I've heard differently. And, again, I'm not inclined to believe you on this.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 06:11 PM
People know me well enough. I have been on the forums for about 6 months, playing the game a few months longer than that. Although, I get the point you are trying to convey, I don't understand how you define whether or not "people know you."
literally, both I and Dark Revenant knew Menautor before he became keeper. We are more than 1 person, therefore defined as people.
It would literally be impossible to be known by everyone given the constant fluctuation of users, new users, old users, people taking breaks from periods of times. And you can't accurately pinpoint whether like 50% of the people know someone.
Furthermore, there is a difference between the community here and the community on SC2, which is the only real relationship that Keepers have. In which case, almost every game I go into, someone recognizes me. I have people pm'ig me all the time to play games with them. Most of the people I play with think I am an in-game moderator in fact.

I forgot when you became keeper, but I only remember you starting to actively post a couple months ago at best. You're well-known NOW. What I classify as well-known, is if people who become a mod/keeper, people understand why, no one is left questioning, WHO is that person? or Why did they get to become a keeper. Only have one/two people who know you who happen to be part of the moderation team doesn't give you free reign to become a mod. He set up a teamspeak server, cool, make him the mod on the teamspeak server, not a keeper which has nothing to do with that

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
If you read the thread you'd understand that the charade wasn't about Cap and Jack and it was about actual game actions. I merely used that as an exit strategy so I didn't have to claim Investigator because I knew Waaaagh was a cult leader that's why I was trying to get him to claim he visited someone.

I understand that, but I am talking about from just the game perspective and through the eyes of anyone not of your faction. It started with seeing you make this random claim of something, then say the whole purpose was to prove a point to the hosts, then rage, a lot. Then reveal the members of the mafia. Jailor executes, you are revealed as mafia. It looks like you game-threw. Completely regardless of your reasoning, of anything, whether you were game-throwing or not.

Lysergic
April 26th, 2012, 06:18 PM
On that note, I'm done arguing with Claw. I'm going to get offline for a while and make up for the days that were wasted on this ruined FM.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I forgot when you became keeper, but I only remember you starting to actively post a couple months ago at best. You're well-known NOW. What I classify as well-known, is if people who become a mod/keeper, people understand why, no one is left questioning, WHO is that person? or Why did they get to become a keeper. Only have one/two people who know you who happen to be part of the moderation team doesn't give you free reign to become a mod. He set up a teamspeak server, cool, make him the mod on the teamspeak server, not a keeper which has nothing to do with that

Alright, I can understand that.
I just became a keeper a couple weeks ago, for reference, but I see your point, and it is valid, but, at the least, Menautor has done his job, and darklordnem has made his attempt to reach out to the community.
To say the least.

Ash
April 26th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I don't understand why False is being punished. Where is his respected title?
In any SC2Mafia game, if you see someone gamethrowing, town will spread the word.
False did this same thing. It's not punishable in SC2, why is it here?

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 06:39 PM
It's not gamethrowing. You have no proof that it would have ruined the game. I have no proof that it wouldn't have ruined the game, but I can say for 100% certainty that I did not intend for any game ruining to occur and you're foolish for believing that it's anything other that.

Dust
April 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
It's not gamethrowing. You have no proof that it would have ruined the game. I have no proof that it wouldn't have ruined the game, but I can say for 100% certainty that I did not intend for any game ruining to occur and you're foolish for believing that it's anything other that.

Claw, making yourself out to be a douchebag doesn't win people to your point of view. Apologize and explain your reasoning.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 06:42 PM

Analyzing people and the events surrounding them is what I do. Psychology is my game, I have gone through many classes for it, and it is my major. While, I can't prove that what was going to happen is what I said would happen, I know that it is what would have happened, and you were foolish, assuming it wasn't your intent to game-throw, to have thought any other events other than either what I said, or what happened would have occurred as a result of it, given the previous events of Day 1 in the game.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Claw, making yourself out to be a douchebag doesn't win people to your point of view. Apologize and explain your reasoning.

I already did both those things.

Analyzing people and the events surrounding them is what I do. Psychology is my game, I have gone through many classes for it, and it is my major. While, I can't prove that what was going to happen is what I said would happen, I know that it is what would have happened, and you were foolish, assuming it wasn't your intent to game-throw, to have thought any other events other than either what I said, or what happened would have occurred as a result of it, given the previous events of Day 1 in the game.

You're kidding me right? Saying you take psych classes and that's how you know things will happen makes you look pretentious and idiotic. You have no clue how it would have turned on and they had no right to kick based on their own opinion of whether they thought they were. This isn't a case of "Their game their rules". FM has been a tradition in Mafia for almost a year. Rev gave people the right to how their own game because they were expected to allow fair play and pushing your own opinions on the players like that is completely wrong. That's the equivalent of me taking over as the governor and enforcing a law on my state that said if you ate hot dogs you'd go to jail. It'd break the federal law which is exactly what Cap and Jack did. Everyone eats hot dogs every day, but the second I put peanut butter on my hot dogs the two of them say "That's literally going to taste disgusting so we're going to kill you now". They didn't even taste the hot dog and now everyone will be scared to eat hot dogs.

Nick
April 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Don't mix two dramas together please. It's confusing to watch.

*eats popcorn*

On a more serious note, if you guys decide to wash dirty laundry in public, why not give relevant raw evidence and let the rest judge your actions.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM
You're kidding me right? Saying you take psych classes and that's how you know things will happen makes you look pretentious and idiotic. You have no clue how it would have turned on and they had no right to kick based on their own opinion of whether they thought they were. This isn't a case of "Their game their rules". FM has been a tradition in Mafia for almost a year. Rev gave people the right to how their own game because they were expected to allow fair play and pushing your own opinions on the players like that is completely wrong. That's the equivalent of me taking over as the governor and enforcing a law on my state that said if you ate hot dogs you'd go to jail. It'd break the federal law which is exactly what Cap and Jack did. Everyone eats hot dogs every day, but the second I put peanut butter on my hot dogs the two of them say "That's literally going to taste disgusting so we're going to kill you now". They didn't even taste the hot dog and now everyone will be scared to eat hot dogs.

I haven't just taken Psych classes. That implies like I took a class in high school a long time ago, therefore, I know what I am talking about. I have bee studying everything I possibly can in relation to Psychology for the past 4 years. I have been people's unofficial therapist ever since I have had the ability to do so. People trust me to help them through situations that they don't know how will work out. People and their lives have been my passion since I can remember, simply because it is fascinating watching events unfold and predicting the next step.

What in the world makes you think, that if they hadn't modkilled you, that the game would have turned out differently from how I said?

They are the hosts, do you expect them not to make the rules? They tried something new as to not have the anon accounts. To make up for that, they implemented the no metagaming rule to which the anon accounts adjusts for by itself. No metagame is fair play. If you have a teacher that makes every third answer on a test "c," is it fair to just study 2/3 of the material and never read every third question? No, because other people who aren't aware of the information will be at a disadvantage.

The difference between your example and what Cap and Jack did is you know about the rule before you went into it. If that Governor went into the elections saying hot dogs are illegal, that he would get elected? You had the choice to sign up.

As for the modkill, assuming that was what you were specifically referring to with your "governor" example, they are the hosts. I, again, refer to what the situation looked like. Given your outrage towards them, your little stunt that was just a "game tactic," and the information that you revealed, which you could have done a large number of other things than reveal your whole mafia team, only Lys and I were putting pressure on you; it easily looked like you were gamethrowing.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Don't mix two dramas together please. It's confusing to watch.

*eats popcorn*

On a more serious note, if you guys decide to wash dirty laundry in public, why not give relevant raw evidence and let the rest judge your actions.

That's not how it works on these forums bub

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I haven't just taken Psych classes. That implies like I took a class in high school a long time ago, therefore, I know what I am talking about. I have bee studying everything I possibly can in relation to Psychology for the past 4 years. I have been people's unofficial therapist ever since I have had the ability to do so. People trust me to help them through situations that they don't know how will work out. People and their lives have been my passion since I can remember, simply because it is fascinating watching events unfold and predicting the next step.

What in the world makes you think, that if they hadn't modkilled you, that the game would have turned out differently from how I said?

They are the hosts, do you expect them not to make the rules? They tried something new as to not have the anon accounts. To make up for that, they implemented the no metagaming rule to which the anon accounts adjusts for by itself. No metagame is fair play. If you have a teacher that makes every third answer on a test "c," is it fair to just study 2/3 of the material and never read every third question? No, because other people who aren't aware of the information will be at a disadvantage.

The difference between your example and what Cap and Jack did is you know about the rule before you went into it. If that Governor went into the elections saying hot dogs are illegal, that he would get elected? You had the choice to sign up.

As for the modkill, assuming that was what you were specifically referring to with your "governor" example, they are the hosts. I, again, refer to what the situation looked like. Given your outrage towards them, your little stunt that was just a "game tactic," and the information that you revealed, which you could have done a large number of other things than reveal your whole mafia team, only Lys and I were putting pressure on you; it easily looked like you were gamethrowing.

Missed the analogy. The hot dogs represented WIFOM. I was kicked because Cap and Jack didn't like the taste of my hotdog. Take that however you wish.

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Missed the analogy. The hot dogs represented WIFOM. I was kicked because Cap and Jack didn't like the taste of my hotdog. Take that however you wish.

Which I covered, in case I was wrong, in the last paragraph.

Dust
April 26th, 2012, 07:17 PM

Dude, take a chill pill. You should have PM'd them and told them exactly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it and what you expected the results to be. It would have cleared up this entire clusterfuck.

You just assume that people know what you're thinking. That's stupid and self-centered.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Dude, take a chill pill. You should have PM'd them and told them exactly what you were going to do and why you were going to do it and what you expected the results to be. It would have cleared up this entire clusterfuck.

You just assume that people know what you're thinking. That's stupid and self-centered.

I don't assume. I was told that they understood what I was doing and continued to post in the day chat. I'm completely calm, so trying to say things like "take a chill pill" make you seem like you're not even reading the thread or that you're not understanding the concepts being presented in the thread.

For the jail chat thing I don't need to let them know my every action. I talked quite a bit with Cap and asked questions all day, but I'm never going to tell them all my actions. That'd be silly and unnecessary. I'm known to always be a huge user of WIFOM and it's my favorite part of Forum Mafia all the time.

oops_ur_dead
April 26th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Playmaf is a non-threat for one simple reason. It neither bring anything new to the table, nor does it have an established community, and yet it attempts to go up against sites that it has no chance with. Right now, playmaf competes with SC2mafia on the front of the SC2 community, and mafiascum on the front of the mafia-playing community as a whole. The SC2mafia community has a massive advantage in that it is the forefront of the SC2mafia map, where literally all new members come from. In effect, the only people who will ever hear of playmaf will be those who have come from SC2mafia, and, given SC2mafia's much larger userbase, you can see where they will stay. The only time I can imagine someone will migrate to playmaf is if the player isn't good enough to be accepted into an FM. In other words, the worst players. Have fun with that.

Now, playmaf claims that they are entirely unaffiliated with SC2mafia (which is a complete lie, by the way, considering that Claw was demoted on playmaf for his gamethrowing), and that they are gunning for being a community formed entirely around forum mafia. You know, exactly like the massive and already established site, mafiascum, that already has around 12000 users and like 500 active games right now. Not only is mafiascum far more active and developed than playmaf, the games there are also of much higher quality. In fact, the games that we play on SC2mafia and will no doubt be played on playmaf are downright amateurish and childish compared to the ones on mafiascum. The only reason anyone ever plays FM on SC2mafia is because the community is already established from the SC2 map, and is looking for something to do. And therein lies the major problem of playmaf: they are trying to build a community out of absolutely nothing, in a niche that is already well filled, and yet is exactly the same if not inferior to the sites it tries to compete against.

I advise you stop wasting money on the webserver and domain, as the site will flop on its face within a few months. You just cannot compete.

TheWaaagh
April 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Playmaf is a non-threat for one simple reason. It neither bring anything new to the table, nor does it have an established community, and yet it attempts to go up against sites that it has no chance with. Right now, playmaf competes with SC2mafia on the front of the SC2 community, and mafiascum on the front of the mafia-playing community as a whole. The SC2mafia community has a massive advantage in that it is the forefront of the SC2mafia map, where literally all new members come from. In effect, the only people who will ever hear of playmaf will be those who have come from SC2mafia, and, given SC2mafia's much larger userbase, you can see where they will stay. The only time I can imagine someone will migrate to playmaf is if the player isn't good enough to be accepted into an FM. In other words, the worst players. Have fun with that.

Now, playmaf claims that they are entirely unaffiliated with SC2mafia (which is a complete lie, by the way, considering that Claw was demoted on playmaf for his gamethrowing), and that they are gunning for being a community formed entirely around forum mafia. You know, exactly like the massive and already established site, mafiascum, that already has around 12000 users and like 500 active games right now. Not only is mafiascum far more active and developed than playmaf, the games there are also of much higher quality. In fact, the games that we play on SC2mafia and will no doubt be played on playmaf are downright amateurish and childish compared to the ones on mafiascum. The only reason anyone ever plays FM on SC2mafia is because the community is already established from the SC2 map, and is looking for something to do. And therein lies the major problem of playmaf: they are trying to build a community out of absolutely nothing, in a niche that is already well filled, and yet is exactly the same if not inferior to the sites it tries to compete against.

I advise you stop wasting money on the webserver and domain, as the site will flop on its face within a few months. You just cannot compete.

Then we'll play in the shade.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 07:53 PM

I don't think playmaf is competing, they're just working in tandem with SC2mafia to get a starting player base. You're the one making it a competition. Also, why aren't they allowed to advertise if it's a non-threat?

Gingerape
April 26th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I'm scared. I want a hug
v.v

oops_ur_dead
April 26th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I don't think playmaf is competing, they're just working in tandem with SC2mafia to get a starting player base. You're the one making it a competition. Also, why aren't they allowed to advertise if it's a non-threat?

playmaf is competing whether they want to or not, since they are trying to attract users to their site while attempting to be a mafiascum clone, effectively trying to pull new users to their site instead of mafiascum. SC2mafia is mostly separate, because we get our userbase from another source, but since the entire playmaf userbase is so far composed of SC2mafia players, I'd say that they're quite desperately trying to attract SC2mafia users to their site, once again competing with a much larger and more established site.

They aren't allowed to advertise because nobody is allowed to advertise.

Ambient
April 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM
It is general policy to ban for spamming and advertisements.

Kovath
April 26th, 2012, 08:25 PM
playmaf is competing whether they want to or not, since they are trying to attract users to their site while attempting to be a mafiascum clone, effectively trying to pull new users to their site instead of mafiascum. SC2mafia is mostly separate, because we get our userbase from another source, but since the entire playmaf userbase is so far composed of SC2mafia players, I'd say that they're quite desperately trying to attract SC2mafia users to their site, once again competing with a much larger and more established site.

It's all about the monieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Deathfire

If two things are doing the same thing, no matter how you look at it it's competition

Complaints? Bring down capitalism then, I dare you

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM
It's all about the monieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Deathfire

If two things are doing the same thing, no matter how you look at it it's competition

Complaints? Bring down capitalism then, I dare you

Fantastic Foursome, huh?
hmm.
I'm jelly.

Kovath
April 26th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Fantastic Foursome, huh?
hmm.
I'm jelly.

U jelly? Or pudding?

Better make up your mind bro.

I always thought Luna was the best of da bunch. Sorry Blazer bro, we elected a Fool as pope... huehuehuehue

creedkingsx
April 26th, 2012, 09:29 PM
U jelly? Or pudding?

Better make up your mind bro.

I always thought Luna was the best of da bunch. Sorry Blazer bro, we elected a Fool as pope... huehuehuehue

Well played sir, well played.

Deathfire123
April 26th, 2012, 09:52 PM

As I have stated before and stated again, people can frequent more than one forum at a time. Bringing users in from other forums isn't stealing them if they are still active on both sites. It's not a competition Oops, stop looking at it like that

Kovath
April 26th, 2012, 09:57 PM
As I have stated before and stated again, people can frequent more than one forum at a time. Bringing users in from other forums isn't stealing them if they are still active on both sites. It's not a competition Oops, stop looking at it like that

I'm pretty sure advertising money is based on how many times you visit the site

Split between two sites = less time on each individual site

Both sites want more time = more money= competition

It's capitalism bro

Dust
April 26th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure advertising money is based on how many times you visit the site

Split between two sites = less time on each individual site

Both sites want more time = more money= competition

It's capitalism bro

Have you ever heard of tabs? Or it's more likely you use IE so you can't use tabs they slow it down so much.

I have at least on tab on each forum.

Clawtrocity
April 26th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Anyway, I added my part of the story. Nothing else to say other than I'm sorry for everything that happened because of me as I've said before. It shouldn't have happened, but that doesn't mean that I'm not sorry for it. Hopefully you all have fun in your next FM or when this one is restarted. No hard feelings toward Cap or Jack. I've said it before and I'll say it for the rest of my life. 99% of problems in the world are because of communication breakdown. We didn't communicate clearly and that fault rests on both of our shoulders.

"Bright lights, they tend to burn out fast, so I shine bright, but I'm scared that it won't last. Cause I ain't gonna be around forever, so fuck it all."

FalseTruth
April 26th, 2012, 11:34 PM
...Except we aren't making any money because we have no ads. We just want a place to play forum mafia so we started a new site. Everyone is welcome to join and we aren't profiting in any way from it.

Zane
April 27th, 2012, 12:08 AM
so im not allowed to advertise peabnut bubber?

Duzero
April 27th, 2012, 02:28 AM
so im not allowed to advertise peabnut bubber?

Poor keyboard, full of peanut butter so keys are all sticky :sad:

CmG
April 27th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Thats not peabnut butter on your Keyboard ...

MagmaRam
April 27th, 2012, 05:41 AM
I can't believe it's not butter.

Kovath
April 27th, 2012, 05:57 AM

+1

Duzero
April 27th, 2012, 06:34 AM

Trololol

TheJackofSpades
April 27th, 2012, 06:39 AM

[4:10:09 PM] pokedwhenever: claw made a call with all of us
[4:10:15 PM] pokedwhenever: then hes like
[4:10:17 PM] pokedwhenever: guys im gonna gamethrow

Duzero
April 27th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Looks legit, I can tell by the pixels.

Zane
April 27th, 2012, 06:49 AM
[4:10:09 PM] Zane: Yo I'm sexy.
[4:10:15 PM] TheJackofSpades: Yes I love you.
[4:10:17 PM] Zane: :3
[4:10:33 PM] TheJackofSpades: You are beautiful.
[4:13:37 PM] Zane: Oh thank you.
[31:1:26 PM] TheJackofSpades: You are welcome.

Duzero
April 27th, 2012, 07:01 AM
[4:10:09 PM] Zane: Yo I'm sexy.
[4:10:15 PM] TheJackofSpades: Yes I love you.
[4:10:17 PM] Zane: :3
[4:10:33 PM] TheJackofSpades: You are beautiful.
[4:13:37 PM] Zane: Oh thank you.
[31:1:26 PM] TheJackofSpades: You are welcome.

Can't find anything wrong with that one either, it's obviously from one of those FM's with 48 hour days...

TheJackofSpades
April 27th, 2012, 07:17 AM
In Jack's eyes False had respect. Jack was one of the people who didn't like Akira either so his comments about this coup that False and Muso supposedly had been planning were stupid. He disliked the way the forum was going as well and while he didn't voice his opinion about it he definitely felt the same. False and Muso were classy enough to make a new forum instead of dealing with this bullshit. However, it seems very similar to the situation between me and the FM game master. They made comments, realized nothing was going to happen, and dropped the subject. I did roughly the same thing in the day chat, however in both situations people try and say that we were doing things that were had no basis. They accused us of causing drama and trying to do everything with malicious intent. None of that was true. They disliked the way the Akira situation was being handled and I disliked the way that the modkills weren't being handled. I was wrongfully kicked out of the game as was False and I defended the integrity of the game by standing up for it. I basically said fuck you Cap and Jack for not letting me use my last night to WIFOM protect my allies.
A) I voiced my opinion quite loudly, thank you very much. But when the community turned against me on the matter, I resigned. Learn to be... I don't know, around at all?
B) So you did dislike Lysergic and the others not being modkilled. So it wasn't a strategy then? Wait, but I thought you said that was the entire motivation for being upset about being modkilled right? That it was a strategy? Does that mean that hating Akira is a strategy too? Wait... that doesn't make sense... Or does it?

You and Cap knew exactly why I did what I did and I used the metagame rules as an exit strategy after Lysergic was stupid enough to break the rules. Cap's message to me proves this.

[4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: I wonder if you can convince people that it had nothing to do with the game.
[4/25/2012 4:40:54 PM] Capitalier: ;)
[4/25/2012 4:40:57 PM] Capitalier: Didn't work on me.
I don't know what this proves, it's a vague comment about something I had no knowledge of.
In fact, this is pretty much of the extent of the conversation we had over you, and you'll note that Cap does not seem wise to you either.
meanwhile claw wants me to kill lysergic
[4/24/2012 6:17:39 PM] Nick: Why?
[4/24/2012 6:17:47 PM] Cap: for meta
[4/24/2012 6:18:00 PM] Cap: except it's not as blatant as one example in this thread
[4/24/2012 6:18:07 PM] Cap: the one i saw that i didn't like was
[4/24/2012 6:18:15 PM | Edited 6:18:24 PM] Cap: "blazer is acting like fm suicidaln00b"
[4/24/2012 6:18:30 PM] Nick: meh
[4/24/2012 6:18:57 PM] Cap: im pretty sure claw
[4/24/2012 6:19:02 PM] Cap: escalated the situation though
[4/24/2012 6:20:46 PM] Cap: [6:19:25 PM] TheWaaagh: becuase i was waiting for claw to be like 'you culted sumi bitch'
[6:20:21 PM] Cap: lol
[4/24/2012 6:20:50 PM] Cap: he's not very wise for his beard
[4/24/2012 6:20:56 PM] Cap: he still thinks he's detective
[4/24/2012 6:21:05 PM] Cap: even with my many
[4/24/2012 6:21:06 PM] Cap: lol
[4/24/2012 6:21:16 PM] Cap: meanwhile im checking posts for meta
[4/24/2012 6:23:13 PM] Cap: [Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:15 PM] Claw:

<<< Knowledge bomb dropped on gmae
game*
Read that shit and praise me
[4/24/2012 6:23:49 PM] Cap: they're so immature lol
[4/24/2012 6:38:32 PM] Cap: I will edit the metagame rule slightly to clarify that these sort of posts are inappropriate. However, I'm not sure referring to past games was the best way to deal with Lysergic bending the rules.
[4/24/2012 6:38:34 PM] Cap: help edit it
[4/24/2012 6:41:57 PM] Cap: my fucking god
[4/24/2012 6:42:00 PM] Cap: what is wrong with them
[4/24/2012 6:42:34 PM] Cap: Or I pulled a gambit, waited for some douchebag to claim that I always use a gambit and to ignore me and am waiting for a modkill before I leave the game and move on with my life. You seem new to FM on this board, but if you didn't know we had someone removed from the game for jokingly saying he was random roles in skype. That was uncalled for and we thought "Wow they must be strict with this metagame rule" Turns out they just hate FalseTruth because they aren't doing shit to stop the metagaming and I just proved it. Lysergic admitted he was using metagaming tactics to try and disprove what I said and if he isn't mod killed and replaced then I don't really feel the need to continue playing.
[4/24/2012 6:42:38 PM] Cap: they really
[4/24/2012 6:42:40 PM] Cap: can't
[4/24/2012 6:42:41 PM] Cap: stop fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:42 PM] Cap: shtting
[4/24/2012 6:42:43 PM] Cap: ion
[4/24/2012 6:42:44 PM] Cap: my fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:45 PM] Cap: setup
[4/24/2012 6:42:45 PM] Cap: god
[4/24/2012 6:42:46 PM] Cap: fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:47 PM] Cap: damnit
[4/24/2012 6:46:29 PM] Cap: are you there

I didn't say you actually did that, I said I felt like you did with the random pressure from multiple people. One of the people being Cap's swedish love lady.
Actually you did.

I thought for sure Cap or Jack let them know who I was
"who I was" has two contexts, identity and role. But since this was non-anon and they already knew who you were as Claw, it could only mean one thing.

Exactly that. I was dead already. You can't enforce WIFOM on your own dime. If this is a rule in SC2Mafia then it needs to be looked at carefully. I've played SC2Mafia before I outed mafia teammates who have gone on to win the game. Never before has someone done this in FM so I figured with death looming I had no choice other than to try it out. Kicking me without talking to me about it was wrong and stupid of both of you.
It has never been done before because it would destroy any mafia team that it was committed upon. It was two days into the game and days are 48 hours. Kicking you out when you were already dead actually does nothing but stops you from ruining your own team. So as far as I'm concerned talking to you wasn't an issue. I think it's pretty clear by now I would not have accepted it as "WIFOM" and would have modkilled you regardless.

Even if it is punishable in SC2mafia (Which is shouldn't be unless the person is obviously being malicious or not in a situation like mine I.E. giving a list of the mafia teammates in a last will should not be bannable or even punishiable) the rules of SC2Mafia have never been applied to Forum Mafia so strictly. I did the only thing I could do to increase my chance at making a power play before I died.
Yours was pretty malicious as you might recall. It even included a bit about you thinking my game was a waste of time. Furthermore, it wasn't left in a last will. It was stated at your execution, so it'd be more apt to say that you outed your mafia during the Last Words segment of the execution sequence.

I was enjoying it. I had plans for many things that were ruined by the jailor. I had to seem upset in my reveal of them to make them think it was real. The more real it seemed the less real it became. They'd be able to fake town roles and survive for a long time. If it didn't work, it didn't really matter. It wasn't your call to say that it wouldn't work. We'll never know now if it did or didn't work because of you kicking me. At least if it didn't work I would have lost, the game would have continued, and you'd be able to tell me how stupid I was for thinking such a crazy strategy would work. Now you're on the defensive after wrongfully kicking from the game.
If it didn't work, it didn't really matter? It would have caused your instantaneous loss if it didn't work. Are you sure you cared about the game? Who makes a strategy like that when your teammates were completely safe and only you were under the barrel? Not anyone thinking about his team, that's for sure.

I read exactly what you said and I explained that it had nothing to do with the site and everything to do with us playing games together. You tried to make it seem like False recruited us and we all the sudden became friends because we all hated Rev and wanted to make Playmaf. It had nothing to do with that in anyway shape or form. That came after the fact that we had been playing SC2, Pogo, iSketch, and making some videos for over a month.
I never said False recruited you, first of all. My meaning was that you pretty much had nothing to do with each other when I was around, a month and a half or so previous. I never thought to myself "Wow, Claw and Muso are really close.", because you only were around to make idiotic comments about serious shit like Kevinpowers.

If you read the thread you'd understand that the charade wasn't about Cap and Jack

It had everything to do with Cap and Jack and nothing to do with Muso or False.
If it didn't have anything to do with Cap and I, and nothing to do with Muso and False, then it must have been your own fault, right?

I had absolutely no knowledge of any strategy you were employing in any facet and I am certain judging by Cap's reactions to me in skype between us that he had no idea either. We did not change anything that wasn't specifically stated in day(i.e. Phantom immune to culting). The only thing you have to argue is whether or not you should have been jailed, and it was simply an issue of never re-editing the card after I changed the rolecard formatting. I am sorry if you thought we were out to get you, but we weren't.

TheJackofSpades
April 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Furthermore, saying that we're both to blame due to a communication breakdown is idiotic.
Take this scenario for example:
A man approaches a young lady, asking for sexual favors.
The lady, not hearing him clearly, asks for clarification.
The man, hearing an affirmative, rapes her.
When asked why the man didn't stop when she was crying for him to do so, he responds with "I thought we were roleplaying."

CmG
April 27th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Furthermore, saying that we're both to blame due to a communication breakdown is idiotic.
When asked why the man didn't stop when she was crying for him to do so, he responds with "I thought we were roleplaying."

HEy!? Thats a fucking good strategy! Have to try this at the Weekend!

McJesus
April 27th, 2012, 07:53 AM
HEy!? Thats a fucking good strategy! Have to try this at the Weekend!

Personally I prefer the "does this smell like chloroform" approach

Nick
April 27th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Boys and girls, stay away from these lot in real life.

CmG
April 27th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Lol but you donīt need any chemicals for that! So you donīt even need money for this. Jacks idea is better

Blazer
April 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Tldr
Don't let the drama kill the community. Drama kills many things. It's good to discuss things and put your input on it, but don't get carried away please. It will kill the community, the fun, the site, etc...

Ps. Kovath, who is the bigger fool, the fool who became pope? Or the fools who put him there? XD

Clawtrocity
April 27th, 2012, 11:11 AM
A) I voiced my opinion quite loudly, thank you very much. But when the community turned against me on the matter, I resigned. Learn to be... I don't know, around at all?
B) So you did dislike Lysergic and the others not being modkilled. So it wasn't a strategy then? Wait, but I thought you said that was the entire motivation for being upset about being modkilled right? That it was a strategy? Does that mean that hating Akira is a strategy too? Wait... that doesn't make sense... Or does it?

You must not be reading correctly. I said I didn't like the way modkills were being handled. Who do you think was modkilled in the game? It would be False and I. Neither of us deserved to be modkilled therefore I didn't like the way modkills were being handled. So you're propagandizing up the wrong tree.

I don't know what this proves, it's a vague comment about something I had no knowledge of.
In fact, this is pretty much of the extent of the conversation we had over you, and you'll note that Cap does not seem wise to you either.
meanwhile claw wants me to kill lysergic
[4/24/2012 6:17:39 PM] Nick: Why?
[4/24/2012 6:17:47 PM] Cap: for meta
[4/24/2012 6:18:00 PM] Cap: except it's not as blatant as one example in this thread
[4/24/2012 6:18:07 PM] Cap: the one i saw that i didn't like was
[4/24/2012 6:18:15 PM | Edited 6:18:24 PM] Cap: "blazer is acting like fm suicidaln00b"
[4/24/2012 6:18:30 PM] Nick: meh
[4/24/2012 6:18:57 PM] Cap: im pretty sure claw
[4/24/2012 6:19:02 PM] Cap: escalated the situation though
[4/24/2012 6:20:46 PM] Cap: [6:19:25 PM] TheWaaagh: becuase i was waiting for claw to be like 'you culted sumi bitch'
[6:20:21 PM] Cap: lol
[4/24/2012 6:20:50 PM] Cap: he's not very wise for his beard
[4/24/2012 6:20:56 PM] Cap: he still thinks he's detective
[4/24/2012 6:21:05 PM] Cap: even with my many
[4/24/2012 6:21:06 PM] Cap: lol
[4/24/2012 6:21:16 PM] Cap: meanwhile im checking posts for meta
[4/24/2012 6:23:13 PM] Cap: [Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:15 PM] Claw:

<<< Knowledge bomb dropped on gmae
game*
Read that shit and praise me
[4/24/2012 6:23:49 PM] Cap: they're so immature lol
[4/24/2012 6:38:32 PM] Cap: I will edit the metagame rule slightly to clarify that these sort of posts are inappropriate. However, I'm not sure referring to past games was the best way to deal with Lysergic bending the rules.
[4/24/2012 6:38:34 PM] Cap: help edit it
[4/24/2012 6:41:57 PM] Cap: my fucking god
[4/24/2012 6:42:00 PM] Cap: what is wrong with them
[4/24/2012 6:42:34 PM] Cap: Or I pulled a gambit, waited for some douchebag to claim that I always use a gambit and to ignore me and am waiting for a modkill before I leave the game and move on with my life. You seem new to FM on this board, but if you didn't know we had someone removed from the game for jokingly saying he was random roles in skype. That was uncalled for and we thought "Wow they must be strict with this metagame rule" Turns out they just hate FalseTruth because they aren't doing shit to stop the metagaming and I just proved it. Lysergic admitted he was using metagaming tactics to try and disprove what I said and if he isn't mod killed and replaced then I don't really feel the need to continue playing.
[4/24/2012 6:42:38 PM] Cap: they really
[4/24/2012 6:42:40 PM] Cap: can't
[4/24/2012 6:42:41 PM] Cap: stop fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:42 PM] Cap: shtting
[4/24/2012 6:42:43 PM] Cap: ion
[4/24/2012 6:42:44 PM] Cap: my fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:45 PM] Cap: setup
[4/24/2012 6:42:45 PM] Cap: god
[4/24/2012 6:42:46 PM] Cap: fucking
[4/24/2012 6:42:47 PM] Cap: damnit
[4/24/2012 6:46:29 PM] Cap: are you there

I made no effort to discredit anything you said. You just stated that the comment Cap left me was vague, but it points out exactly what he knew. He knew the "gambit" had to do with in game information and he knew I was breaking the meta rule. If he had been diligent enough he could have modkilled me right there and I'd have absolutely nothing to defend against it. I was breaking the meta game rule hard, but instead you decided to modkill me because of WIFOM in a private jail cell. What did you think was going to happen in that night chat? I was just gonna chat the jailor up? I have nothing to do with 24 hours and I'm not about to just sit there and congradulate the guy. I'm going to confuse him, force him to role claim, and hope my Mafia can stand up to the test. If that doesn't work out then we would lose. It doesn't matter because it's just a game. It's one of 12 FMs that we've played so far and we would just start up another game. The Jailor could have been someone who wasn't very trustworthy to begin with and everything COULD have worked in my favor.

Actually you did.

"who I was" has two contexts, identity and role. But since this was non-anon and they already knew who you were as Claw, it could only mean one thing.

Saying "I thought" and "I know" are two completely different things. I merely felt as if with the random pressure that you had told them. I never accused you of telling anyone. It's the same as me saying "It feels like someone is watching me" I don't actually think someone is watching me, it just feels that way. How am I the one twisting words again?

It has never been done before because it would destroy any mafia team that it was committed upon. It was two days into the game and days are 48 hours. Kicking you out when you were already dead actually does nothing but stops you from ruining your own team. So as far as I'm concerned talking to you wasn't an issue. I think it's pretty clear by now I would not have accepted it as "WIFOM" and would have modkilled you regardless.

You can't prove that. I could play SC2Mafia right now and try it out and I think that at the very least 50% of the time the town would get confused, lynch other people, or clean the people in the last will. If you ban someone from saying the actual mafia names you ban them lynching their own Mafia as well. What happened to Yayap when he played Shawna? Where was the modkill and outrage on that? He pushed a lynch on his own guy for personal gain(to gain the town's trust). There was no outrage because it worked. He tricked the town for a few days before the strategy collapsed on him.

Stop making this out to be a personal vendetta from me to you. This was merely a strategy that you guys didn't like so you killed me for it. WIFOM has never been penalized before and I gave a perfect example of it working in Forum Mafia in the past. This wasn't me telling everyone that Waaaagh was Cult Leader, Deathfire was witch, or Muso was doctor. I would have never known those roles so obviously if they saw me dead as mafia and knew all these random roles they would think I was cheating. I gave away my own mafia members so they would have had to think twice. At the end of an SC2 Match when someone says "Awww fuck it Black is my mafia teammate" No one believes him, not even for a second. Black might or might not be mafia, but that's the risk that the town has to make. It's risky, but it's a strategy. I never game threw and you had no right to modkill me.

Yours was pretty malicious as you might recall. It even included a bit about you thinking my game was a waste of time. Furthermore, it wasn't left in a last will. It was stated at your execution, so it'd be more apt to say that you outed your mafia during the Last Words segment of the execution sequence.

I stated the reason for this in my SC2 ending example. The more blatant it is the more people think about it. This isn't coming from my mouth either it'd be coming from a random person who claimed jailor. "Aw fuck it we already lost Black is Mafia" The town has no idea if they should believe the jailor or not. It could be Ganon playing as jailor completely lying. Never did I say it with malicious intent to ruin the game.

If it didn't work, it didn't really matter? It would have caused your instantaneous loss if it didn't work. Are you sure you cared about the game? Who makes a strategy like that when your teammates were completely safe and only you were under the barrel? Not anyone thinking about his team, that's for sure.

You don't have the right to say what I was thinking about. Everyone plays for themselves, for all I know some of my team could have been culted already and the rest were close to follow. You gave me an action to remove people from my chat. Don't tell me that I have to play for this team that I'm not even sure is going to be my team for much longer. I thought if anything this strategy would keep them alive for longer. They'd be able to kill the jailor. If they all acted oblivious the jailor claim would make no sense and he would now be out in the open. The sheriff was already dead so the only way to proof them to be evil would be to lynch them and find out. It would have caused chaos. In reality this game isn't only about winning either. It's about having fun.

Everyone told me that when I was Fyodor I wouldn't be allowed to purposefully try and let no one win because it would be against the rules. I say that's bullshit because any rule that prevents me from ending the game in whatever way I want is silly and uncalled for. There are no trophies and only photoshopped awards travel with us from game to game. It'd be the amazing strategy of tricking a jailor, claiming invest, then dying in a heap of bodies where no one wins that would be the memorable part of the game. Everyone would remember the game where no one won. This would have been the game where the mafia were sitting right in front of the town's eyes and they weren't smart enough to lynch them. Instead it's the one where the two hosts decided to modkill two players for stupid reasons then made them seem like the bad guys because of out of game stuff that bothered them. You keep refering to our site being the catalyst to this issue and it was far from it.

I never said False recruited you, first of all. My meaning was that you pretty much had nothing to do with each other when I was around, a month and a half or so previous. I never thought to myself "Wow, Claw and Muso are really close.", because you only were around to make idiotic comments about serious shit like Kevinpowers.

Me and Muso never played together, but I've respected him and liked him since FM4. The only reason we become "really close" was because we played the shit out of Alien swarm for a few nights on skype and everyone had a good time. He's also going to be getting D3 with a few of us. This all of course happened weeks before the site was released. You say my comments are idiotic here, but you say your words spoke to me in private...I still don't see where I'm the one twisting words.

If it didn't have anything to do with Cap and I, and nothing to do with Muso and False, then it must have been your own fault, right?

The charade I'm referring to was the in game gambit. If that's not what he was talking about I apologize. The second sentence is what I meant about all this. You and Cap were to blame. False and Muso said nothing to me. I didn't even know False knew my role until about the middle of day two I think. If you thought False might tell me to do something why would you let him know all the roles to begin with. Akira went as far as to say he knew False was going to end the game by ruining it. He had all the roles in the game almost and didn't say a word.

After I was modkilled he let me know a few roles for some laughs, and I didn't reveal those in my signature. I felt that if I wasn't going to be granted a last will, or the jailor chat I could still try the strategy. I told them on skype that I was putting my jailor message in the sig and when Waaaagh asked "Wait what are you going to be in your sig" False linked it in chat and apparently philie(who was supposedly asleep) also saw it. This was mid way through the night and Waaaagh had already told me that he hated Sumi for thinking I was the witch or something and that it was all happening in night chat. You can check the time stamps on all that unless you deleted the evidence already. Waaaagh had no idea until everyone else did and when he did know he had no idea that they were real. I had said in chat that I'm gonna give the jailor 3 names as a final strategy.

I had absolutely no knowledge of any strategy you were employing in any facet and I am certain judging by Cap's reactions to me in skype between us that he had no idea either. We did not change anything that wasn't specifically stated in day(i.e. Phantom immune to culting). The only thing you have to argue is whether or not you should have been jailed, and it was simply an issue of never re-editing the card after I changed the rolecard formatting. I am sorry if you thought we were out to get you, but we weren't.

You changed the jailor actions which directly affected me. You won't admit it obviously because once you saw the jailor had been jestered you knew you'd be able to kill me off without having to resort to a modkill. Sadly in the end you still did have to use a modkill because you didn't like my strategy. If you had let it run it's course then you could have watched me lose and be ridiculed by everyone for such a stupid strategy if that's what you thought it was, but instead you ended the game. That caused so much unnecessary drama when it could have been me, ganon, auckmid, and magna laughing at how stupid I was. Sometimes people do stupid things, but that doesn't give people in authority the right to arrest them. If that were the case we wouldn't have a show like Jackass. I dove into a pit of snakes expecting to walk out unscathed and instead you decided to shoot me rather than letting me get bit by all the snakes. That's your fault and you caused this drama. Not me.

Communication breakdown is where two groups of people or individuals are trying to communicate and one or both parties misunderstand the message being relayed to the other. Your example fits this description exactly. Rape is usually a communication breakdown because it's the male or female's understanding that the person they are about to rape is "asking for it" either with their attitude, personality, or attire. This is exactly what happened here. You didn't want to talk to me for 5 minutes so you modkilled me and sent me on my way. That's like if a kid was writing on the wall in the house and some father comes up and punches him in the face. Why would you just punch me in the face instead of, I don't know, talking to me for 3 fucking seconds or deleting the message and saying "Hey dude, that's not cool." I'd be much more inclined to believe you weren't out for drama if you had done something like that. We would have been able to talk about it and maybe find a middle ground. Maybe I'd give up 2 fake names and 1 real name instead to confuse them. The strategy was there and if you had talked to me because throwing a tantrum it would have ended a lot better.

I really hope people are reading these posts between us because this situation shouldn't be another scar on the face of SC2Mafia. I'm trying to remain calm and just talking this out so for the few people that sort of egging this on(*cough* Nick eating popcorn *cough*) maybe don't chime in for now to allow us to figure this out. I'm trying to let Jack and Cap see this from my side so they fully understand where I'm coming from and for the rest of the forum to know that I'm not as big of a jackass as I seem. It's stupid that Muso has to go around to everyone saying sorry on my behalf because everyone saw a situation and just assumed I was the devil. I'm apologizing right here, and right now. If you don't want to believe me then that's your prerogative, but I'm be honest and I know Jack is being honest so we're just trying to put the nail in this coffin.

McJesus
April 27th, 2012, 11:13 AM
tl;dr claw u suck

Zane
April 27th, 2012, 11:23 AM
umad mcpwnage
im the best

TheJackofSpades
April 27th, 2012, 12:13 PM
You must not be reading correctly. I said I didn't like the way modkills were being handled. Who do you think was modkilled in the game? It would be False and I. Neither of us deserved to be modkilled therefore I didn't like the way modkills were being handled. So you're propagandizing up the wrong tree.
I QUOTE. AGAIN.

They disliked the way the Akira situation was being handled and I disliked the way that the modkills weren't being handled.
So how about before you fucking try and twist this fucking discussion to fit your bullshit gamethrowing you actually keep track of what YOU ARE SAYING.

I made no effort to discredit anything you said.
Again, yes, you are. You stated this:

You and Cap knew exactly why I did what I did
I am saying right now, I had no knowledge whatsoever of your "true intentions" and saw you as trying to use my rules as a weapon, and then ragequitting when things didn't go your way. You're saying I knew. That is discrediting what I'm saying.

Saying "I thought" and "I know" are two completely different things. I merely felt as if with the random pressure that you had told them. I never accused you of telling anyone. It's the same as me saying "It feels like someone is watching me" I don't actually think someone is watching me, it just feels that way. How am I the one twisting words again?
By acting under the assumption, you are implying that I have. You did what you did in jail chat because you thought we were taking hostile action against you. It's okay, you might as well admit it at this point.

You can't prove that. I could play SC2Mafia right now and try it out and I think that at the very least 50% of the time the town would get confused, lynch other people, or clean the people in the last will. If you ban someone from saying the actual mafia names you ban them lynching their own Mafia as well. What happened to Yayap when he played Shawna? Where was the modkill and outrage on that? He pushed a lynch on his own guy for personal gain(to gain the town's trust). There was no outrage because it worked. He tricked the town for a few days before the strategy collapsed on him.
Comparing what you did to what Yayap did is laughable because the two are not even compatible in comparison. The contexts are different, the tones are different. You did so in a private setting when you had no likely way of surviving(healing was still possible after-all) in a fit of childish rage. In reference to sc2, if the keepers want to provide replays where this has occurred I am sure you'd see the error of your way. The bolded is both straw man and using sweeping generalizations to justify your specific situation when the two are incompatible for comparison.

I stated the reason for this in my SC2 ending example. The more blatant it is the more people think about it. This isn't coming from my mouth either it'd be coming from a random person who claimed jailor. "Aw fuck it we already lost Black is Mafia" The town has no idea if they should believe the jailor or not. It could be Ganon playing as jailor completely lying. Never did I say it with malicious intent to ruin the game.
It's funny because your original post in jail chat was something along the lines of
"I'm gf

Ganondorf, MagmaRam, and Auckmid were my teammates

gg"

and it then changed to:
"Auckmid, Magnaram and Ganon (Sorry guys, but honestly the shit that went down made that game pointless. I'm saving you time)were my teammates in FM12. Good luck modkilling this bitches. P.S. Rev can delete my account."
Do you notice the difference? Here, let me refresh your memory on why it changed:
[4/25/2012 9:48:35 PM] pokedwhenever: anyway claw really fucking hates you and jack lol
[4/25/2012 9:48:46 PM] pokedwhenever: hes raging hardcore

You don't have the right to say what I was thinking about. Everyone plays for themselves, for all I know some of my team could have been culted already and the rest were close to follow. You gave me an action to remove people from my chat. Don't tell me that I have to play for this team that I'm not even sure is going to be my team for much longer. I thought if anything this strategy would keep them alive for longer. They'd be able to kill the jailor. If they all acted oblivious the jailor claim would make no sense and he would now be out in the open. The sheriff was already dead so the only way to proof them to be evil would be to lynch them and find out. It would have caused chaos. In reality this game isn't only about winning either. It's about having fun.
Let me give you some free advice. You should stop trying to engage me on the hypothetical, because it only weakens your argument that you were looking out for your team. Now you're saying that you weren't looking out for your team, but if you're not obligated to look after your team, then isn't what you did gamethrowing because giving out their names doesn't benefit you at all because you're about to die? How does that help you personally exactly? Killing the jailor is not a fair trade for losing your entire mafia. Outing your teammates is not fun for your teammates. It is a selfish action in order to perpetuate either A) Gamethrowing B) Trying to "look cool". So if you weren't looking out for your team when perpetuating this strategy, who were you looking out for? Did you gamethrow in the name of "fun"? I don't get you at all, man. You're so all over the place it feels like you're trying to justify your actions after the fact.

Everyone told me that when I was Fyodor I wouldn't be allowed to purposefully try and let no one win because it would be against the rules. I say that's bullshit because any rule that prevents me from ending the game in whatever way I want is silly and uncalled for. There are no trophies and only photoshopped awards travel with us from game to game. It'd be the amazing strategy of tricking a jailor, claiming invest, then dying in a heap of bodies where no one wins that would be the memorable part of the game. Everyone would remember the game where no one won. This would have been the game where the mafia were sitting right in front of the town's eyes and they weren't smart enough to lynch them. Instead it's the one where the two hosts decided to modkill two players for stupid reasons then made them seem like the bad guys because of out of game stuff that bothered them. You keep refering to our site being the catalyst to this issue and it was far from it.
More proof that you actually don't give a shit about your team and were acting in your own interests.

Me and Muso never played together, but I've respected him and liked him since FM4. The only reason we become "really close" was because we played the shit out of Alien swarm for a few nights on skype and everyone had a good time. He's also going to be getting D3 with a few of us. This all of course happened weeks before the site was released. You say my comments are idiotic here, but you say your words spoke to me in private...I still don't see where I'm the one twisting words.
If you recall, the words I said to you in private were before this occurred. Any respect I held for you in the 10+ months we've known each other is well gone, I assure you.

The charade I'm referring to was the in game gambit. If that's not what he was talking about I apologize. The second sentence is what I meant about all this. You and Cap were to blame. False and Muso said nothing to me. I didn't even know False knew my role until about the middle of day two I think. If you thought False might tell me to do something why would you let him know all the roles to begin with. Akira went as far as to say he knew False was going to end the game by ruining it. He had all the roles in the game almost and didn't say a word.
It's news to me. Unfortunately I am not in control of Cap's actions if he was responsible, much like he went against my opinion in keeping False as far away from our Observer chat as possible. And no, I am not to blame, you are. I encourage you to stop blaming the victim, and take responsibility for your actions.

After I was modkilled he let me know a few roles for some laughs, and I didn't reveal those in my signature. I felt that if I wasn't going to be granted a last will, or the jailor chat I could still try the strategy. I told them on skype that I was putting my jailor message in the sig and when Waaaagh asked "Wait what are you going to be in your sig" False linked it in chat and apparently philie(who was supposedly asleep) also saw it. This was mid way through the night and Waaaagh had already told me that he hated Sumi for thinking I was the witch or something and that it was all happening in night chat. You can check the time stamps on all that unless you deleted the evidence already. Waaaagh had no idea until everyone else did and when he did know he had no idea that they were real. I had said in chat that I'm gonna give the jailor 3 names as a final strategy.
Midway through the night? You mean like an hour in? I cannot even begin to fathom why you think I would be at all happy about you continuing to perpetuate a message that has already gotten you modkilled and removed from jail chat. Did you think I was kidding? This whole situation is completely retarded and the fact that you're trying to defend yourself and False is justifying himself having no part in it by the fact that "[4/25/2012 9:46:00 PM] pokedwhenever: i didnt know she was in the chat" while you imply that she was there the entire time but gone implies that there are more things that are being hidden from me. Which is why I want you fuckers gone.

You changed the jailor actions which directly affected me. You won't admit it obviously because once you saw the jailor had been jestered you knew you'd be able to kill me off without having to resort to a modkill. Sadly in the end you still did have to use a modkill because you didn't like my strategy. If you had let it run it's course then you could have watched me lose and be ridiculed by everyone for such a stupid strategy if that's what you thought it was, but instead you ended the game. That caused so much unnecessary drama when it could have been me, ganon, auckmid, and magna laughing at how stupid I was. Sometimes people do stupid things, but that doesn't give people in authority the right to arrest them. If that were the case we wouldn't have a show like Jackass. I dove into a pit of snakes expecting to walk out unscathed and instead you decided to shoot me rather than letting me get bit by all the snakes. That's your fault and you caused this drama. Not me.
Yeah, because letting you do something that would have ruined the balance of the game and disservice every member of your team when I could instead prevent it from occurring because I had caught it a minute after it happened is totally smart and in the interest of everyone involved.

And no, I didn't change jailor at all. It was intended from the start that jailor could jail on lynch days but couldn't execute. I edited a lot of the role cards when I originally made the thread, but never saved them in our document. And then I re-copied the document role cards into the role card thread to make it look better and forgot that I had made changes. If you want proof of this, check the sign-up thread.

Communication breakdown is where two groups of people or individuals are trying to communicate and one or both parties misunderstand the message being relayed to the other. Your example fits this description exactly. Rape is usually a communication breakdown because it's the male or female's understanding that the person they are about to rape is "asking for it" either with their attitude, personality, or attire. This is exactly what happened here. You didn't want to talk to me for 5 minutes so you modkilled me and sent me on my way. That's like if a kid was writing on the wall in the house and some father comes up and punches him in the face. Why would you just punch me in the face instead of, I don't know, talking to me for 3 fucking seconds or deleting the message and saying "Hey dude, that's not cool." I'd be much more inclined to believe you weren't out for drama if you had done something like that. We would have been able to talk about it and maybe find a middle ground. Maybe I'd give up 2 fake names and 1 real name instead to confuse them. The strategy was there and if you had talked to me because throwing a tantrum it would have ended a lot better.
No, what should have happened is that you should have taken me modkilling you for what you posted as "Hey, that's fucking modkillable." and realized "Hey maybe I shouldn't have done that". I shouldn't have to hold your fucking hand and inform you why I'm punishing you like you're five years old. Sorry, I thought you were smarter than that. From now on I'll tweet you like you'we a twild.

Duzero
April 27th, 2012, 12:28 PM
longest post wins

Clawtrocity
April 27th, 2012, 01:11 PM
I'm angry Jack. I'm angry that you can sit there and continually disrespect the people of Forum Mafia. You're ignoring everything I'm saying because I could go through and quote all of your posts again and point out the lies you're saying. I've been nothing calm toward you and you continue to be uncivil and cruel towards me. I'm not the one making threats or using scare tactics, that would be you. You ended the game because you wanted me gone. You wanted everyone's approval so you caused chaos on the forums in an attempt to unjustly get me removed from the forums. We were playing a game, there was no hostility, and there was no chance for communication. Game masters are not to dictate what a player needs. That power belongs to the people who play your game. You are merely a moderator of a debate. You are providing an outlet for others to play and the winner of the debate should be decided by the people. I love this forum and I love playing FM. I've played it every single time and I've always had a good time. When you love something you fight for it. You don't sit around while someone tries to make a mockery of it. You say that I'm the one that's out of the picture, but you're the one who quit playing FMs because you hated the way they were being run. Not me. I've played in all of them even if I didn't think they would turn out to be that good.

You punished the players of FM by ending the game prematurely for no reason. You're trying so hard to get rid of me, when I'm tried my best to apologize for everything that's happened. I've been nothing but kind. You're not putting the game first, you're ruining this community even more with politics and we don't need it. You push that blame on False and Muso for no reason and yet the real reason it all happened was because you were kind of a control freak. The second something went wrong you went apeshit and banned everyone you didn't like. You have no proof that what I did was malicious, but I have proof that what you did was. I don't care if Cap didn't tell you, that's communication breakdown between you and him. He knew in the middle of the day chat of what I was doing and refused to take the opportunity to ban me then. I was breaking the rules set prior to the game. You however, banned me and Muso from the game for something that shouldn't we shouldn't have been banned for.

If I seem too passionate it's because I am. I've had nothing, but respect for Rev the moment I joined this forum and I've loved playing Forum Mafia through thick and thin. If I come on strong it's because I feel strongly. I know this sounds cliche, but it's true. This is honestly how I feel about this whole situation. I'm telling you that my strategy was not intended to end the game. I've already told you that there were easier ways to do that.

This place has been my home for over a year and everyone here has been like family. You can continue to be angry about this, but all you're doing is splitting the forum. Prior to this everyone was going to be in one group. Now it's going to be on one side or the other because you just can't let it go.

creedkingsx
April 27th, 2012, 01:13 PM
oo look, another wall of text.

Clawtrocity
April 27th, 2012, 01:18 PM
oo look, another wall of text.

How can you play Forum mafia effectively if you can't even be bothered to read anything more than a sentence or two?

creedkingsx
April 27th, 2012, 01:38 PM
How can you play Forum mafia effectively if you can't even be bothered to read anything more than a sentence or two?

The difference is the reason. This isn't FM, is it? :P
Nobody cares about this drama anymore. Most of the people thought it was dumb, but now that FM 12 is being restarted without you, most everyone is happy now.

Zane
April 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM
my brain is only able to read 1-2 sentences is it my fault? no its my brains fault

Nick
April 27th, 2012, 02:18 PM
my brain is only able to read 1-2 sentences is it my fault? no its my brains fault

Only if banana and not brain talking here.

TheJackofSpades
April 27th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I'm angry Jack. I'm angry that you can sit there and continually disrespect the people of Forum Mafia. You're ignoring everything I'm saying because I could go through and quote all of your posts again and point out the lies you're saying. I've been nothing calm toward you and you continue to be uncivil and cruel towards me. I'm not the one making threats or using scare tactics, that would be you. You ended the game because you wanted me gone. You wanted everyone's approval so you caused chaos on the forums in an attempt to unjustly get me removed from the forums. We were playing a game, there was no hostility, and there was no chance for communication. Game masters are not to dictate what a player needs. That power belongs to the people who play your game. You are merely a moderator of a debate. You are providing an outlet for others to play and the winner of the debate should be decided by the people. I love this forum and I love playing FM. I've played it every single time and I've always had a good time. When you love something you fight for it. You don't sit around while someone tries to make a mockery of it. You say that I'm the one that's out of the picture, but you're the one who quit playing FMs because you hated the way they were being run. Not me. I've played in all of them even if I didn't think they would turn out to be that good.

You punished the players of FM by ending the game prematurely for no reason. You're trying so hard to get rid of me, when I'm tried my best to apologize for everything that's happened. I've been nothing but kind. You're not putting the game first, you're ruining this community even more with politics and we don't need it. You push that blame on False and Muso for no reason and yet the real reason it all happened was because you were kind of a control freak. The second something went wrong you went apeshit and banned everyone you didn't like. You have no proof that what I did was malicious, but I have proof that what you did was. I don't care if Cap didn't tell you, that's communication breakdown between you and him. He knew in the middle of the day chat of what I was doing and refused to take the opportunity to ban me then. I was breaking the rules set prior to the game. You however, banned me and Muso from the game for something that shouldn't we shouldn't have been banned for.

If I seem too passionate it's because I am. I've had nothing, but respect for Rev the moment I joined this forum and I've loved playing Forum Mafia through thick and thin. If I come on strong it's because I feel strongly. I know this sounds cliche, but it's true. This is honestly how I feel about this whole situation. I'm telling you that my strategy was not intended to end the game. I've already told you that there were easier ways to do that.

This place has been my home for over a year and everyone here has been like family. You can continue to be angry about this, but all you're doing is splitting the forum. Prior to this everyone was going to be in one group. Now it's going to be on one side or the other because you just can't let it go.

Let me make myself clear: You are no better than any other gamethrower in sc2 mafia. Twist the situation however way you like, but so long as I remain on these forums I will ensure you never participate in another FM again.

Saying I was pushing to ban everyone I didn't like is pretty laughable, by the way, because until now the three of you were among the short list of people I admired to some degree. You made me your enemy, not the other way around. I expected this kind of shit from False because he's a snake who will take any opportunity to stab his friends in the back. But I didn't expect it from you.

Clawtrocity
April 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Let me make myself clear: You are no better than any other gamethrower in sc2 mafia. Twist the situation however way you like, but so long as I remain on these forums I will ensure you never participate in another FM again.

Saying I was pushing to ban everyone I didn't like is pretty laughable, by the way, because until now the three of you were among the short list of people I admired to some degree. You made me your enemy, not the other way around. I expected this kind of shit from False because he's a snake who will take any opportunity to stab his friends in the back. But I didn't expect it from you.

I didn't stab anyone in the back. I didn't do anything wrong. I played the game and you pushed your politics into the mess. The forums are so far gone that no one is even reading this or caring about it. It's just you and me talking. The players that matter either don't care enough to read this, don't care for either side, or are gone. This isn't between you stopping me from playing FM or you standing in my way. This is you and me arguing over bullshit. You poked me, I poked you back. We're both narcissistic douchebags and this literally will go no where. Have fun re-hosting FM12. I hope you'll eventually drop this and while you don't really have to respect me, at least treat me like a normal person.

Dont Shoot Me
April 27th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I love it. Claw's actually trying to defend his actions? He is either delusional or trolling, and either way anything he posts is a waste of time to read. Can someone just ban him already?

I really hope he doesn't actually believe in the shit he is spewing.

Goonswarm
April 27th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Sup fuckers i'm back, and will be around much more in this community. Look forward to some D3 action and new roles for Mafia.

Also shame on cheater lulz.

Ash
April 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Sup fuckers i'm back, and will be around much more in this community. Look forward to some D3 action and new roles for Mafia.

Also shame on cheater lulz.

lol you and claw were like buddies or some shit. why dont you defend him? thats phunny

Zane
April 28th, 2012, 03:17 AM
because internet friends are the best

creedkingsx
May 2nd, 2012, 10:59 PM
In honor of 5/3/12, where 5•3-3=12, I am reviving this thread to be ignored again.

Blazer
May 3rd, 2012, 09:03 AM
In honor of 5/3/12, where 5•3-3=12, I am reviving this thread to be ignored again.

_dayshoots creed_

Nick
May 3rd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Thread locked. Issue solved.

Forum Mafia GM
May 3rd, 2012, 11:16 AM
closed, gg.