Citizen
Citizen

Survivor
Survivor

Jester
Jester

Witch
Witch

Short quick game there are 5 teams you do not know who your other team mate is.
Jester,Witch,Mafioso,Survivor can not Vest/Annoy/Control/Kill they are just simple Citizens. Battling to survive if you die you do not win if your team mate wins.
There can be up to 4 Victors

Mafioso Wins with Survivor/Witch
Citizen Wins with Survivor/Jester
Survivor wins with Mafioso/Citizen
Jester wins with Citizen/Witch
Witch wins with Mafioso/Jester

Mafioso can choose to side with Survivor or Witch but if Witch is siding with Jester he can't go with him because they are hostile with each other.
Ext
You may side with allies and make big teams the goal is to lie about which team you are for survival.
at night you may choose to
HeadShoot:Shoots a bullet at a targets head
BodyShoot: Shoots a bullet at a targets body
Reflect Head: Puts a Reflector shield at your head if you are shot at the head the damage goes back to the attacker.
Reflect Body: Same as above but with body
Heal: Heals someone else at night to protect from attack.
Secret PM: You will Pm the host what you want the Secret PM to be. That PM will be given to your team mate(IF Alive) Given him hints and tips you will not be able to give any info about who you are.
Vest: Vest protects you from both Head/Body shoots you have 2 of these the damage will not go back to the attacker.

You have 8 Lifes.
HeadShoot -2 Lifes
BodyShoot -1 Life

GriM-DeMoN
April 24th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Does anyone have any Ideas I may have made it unbalanced and not so good but idk.
Anyone ideas or does it look good.

Luna
April 24th, 2012, 03:35 AM
o.0

I think putting role names in is a bit misleading.

I'm not sure how this relates to the game of mafia. This certainly can't be approved as a S-FM, approving it as a M-FM might also be tricky.

With no roles, investigations, a majority faction... what kind of game would this be?

Also everyone would instantly know who their allies are, all they have to do is send a Secret PM on night 1 with some random word like 'Aviator' and then say it in day chat.

Game then becomes everyone random shooting at night trying to whittle those 8 health points.

There's nothing wrong with a Town vs. Mafia game you know, there's limitless variations on that as it is.

GriM-DeMoN
April 24th, 2012, 03:44 AM
With the Secret Message he can't give any info out about him self.
Maybe I should add he can't make Code works you can just give Tips that might help your team mate survive.

GriM-DeMoN
April 24th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Why couldn't you approve this for S-FM it is different.

straykiwi
April 24th, 2012, 03:55 AM
eh, it's kind of wierd. Personally I wouldn't /sign up to this.

Luna
April 24th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Why couldn't you approve this for S-FM it is different.

That's why, S-FM stands for 'Simple' Forum Mafia, the games have to have fairly standard mechanics and roles and actually resemble a game of Mafia.

Duzero
April 24th, 2012, 04:08 AM
That's why, S-FM stands for 'Simple' Forum Mafia, the games have to have fairly standard mechanics and roles and actually resemble a game of Mafia.

I thought S and M was small and medium lol. What is M then? Modern Mafia?

Rocshi
April 24th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I thought S and M was small and medium lol. What is M then? Modern Mafia?

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4234-S-FM-vs-M-FM-(Read-This)