PDA

View Full Version : Jailor Bug

killerjester
June 22nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
So I was the jailor with 3 executions left at the point where there were only the Godfather, Blackmailer, and myself left. I conned them into letting me survive the day so I could jail and execute the Godfather at night. I did so successfully. The next day I was alive and the Godfather had been executed. Leaving only myself and a Blackmailer-turned-Mafioso, I should have been able to dodge the lynch again (no majority) and then execute the last Mafia to win the game.

Instead, the game reached a conclusion during the day that Mafia had already won. Is this a bug or am I just being silly?

Dark.Revenant
June 22nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
This is definitely not a bug.

killerjester
June 24th, 2011, 02:29 AM
I felt the game ended too soon, considering Jailor is a role-blocking class. Like premature ejaculation during sex.

Computer
June 24th, 2011, 02:40 AM
yea... the way the win conditions are classified... if mafias are left with 1 townsfolk they win...
for example if it is mayor with 3 votes and godfather, the godfather wins, EVEN if the mayor can vote him that day.

WaWMoose
June 28th, 2011, 12:40 AM
I felt the game ended too soon, considering Jailor is a role-blocking class. Like premature ejaculation during sex.

Thats i believe the single greatest example anyone has ever given to anything. Just wanted to let you know. LOL
and it happened because mafia are outnumbered by town, so it works just like with neutrals (SK and any one town during day = SK win), it just seems more fair to let the outnumbered person or group win.

Nick
June 28th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Going by majority win, SK and arsonist will hardly able to win. As for witch, lets hope there is a killing role around...