PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Control Freak

GriM-DeMoN
April 10th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Role Name: Control Freak
Alignment: Mafia Advance/Support
Abilities: Change the investigator result of yourself or your Mafia Members.
Control a Leader
Day Control
Investigator Report: Skilled at Forgery Framer,Control Freak

Change the Investigator Result of yourself or your Mafia Members
The Control Freak can target himself or his Mafia buddys. He will be able to change the investigator result to someone good that will keep him alive.
Your target is a Sheriff or Executioner when that may not be true he may be Mafia and his investigator result might have been changed.

Control a Leader
at night you may target someone and choose what they say at night.
You will Control GriM-DeMoN. GriM is a Jailed person so the Control Freak can just say random shit and screw him up.

Day Control
at night you may choose a player to control. At day whoever you vote for they will vote for. What ever you say they will say.
The Control Freak needs to watch out when hes doing this because he won't be able to talk.

This role has alot of abillitys. I still think it would be very fun. It is really advance but there's nothing wrong with little mixed abillitys there needs to be more role's like this.

clementine
April 11th, 2012, 02:53 AM
The "change the investigator report" part of this sounds like the Framer from Kromos's M-FM. Maybe it could just be added as a standard part of the Framer role.

The "control a leader" I don't really like....

I think maybe "day control" would work though? It could be interesting. I think people could also troll with this role really well by just repeating what people say over and over. Maybe for forum mafia, it would be better to just have the person vote for whoever you vote for, and not have to say every single thing you say. I don't know... hmmmm.

Duzero
April 11th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Why do you keep suggesting roles if you "dont give a shit" ?
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6724-I-just-don-t-give-a-shit

Just wondering...

GriM-DeMoN
April 11th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I like posting Down all my ideas.
So I have them there to remember.
I hate forgeting my ideas. and I don't want to right them down on a notepad or anything

Blazer
April 11th, 2012, 02:46 PM
tl ;dr he wants to up his post count. lol

GriM-DeMoN
April 11th, 2012, 03:02 PM
No its because I have good suggestions.

Blazer
April 11th, 2012, 03:21 PM
No its because I have good suggestions.

;)

Capitalier
April 11th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Declined.

Why do we need a Framer/Ventriloquist? There's no purpose for combining multiple roles, unless it's something truly novel like the AI.

The ventriloquist doesn't really work well in a M-FM environment, anyways. Are you going to ask someone to give you their password for day chat?

And ... the night chat ability has an extremely niche use with masons and jailors, so I don't see much of a point for such a narrow ability.

Note: The first ability is good, since it's effectively a -hide framer from FM X. You could say that part of the role has already been approved.

Nick
April 11th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Down feel down though. Keep it up. It might feel demoralizing because roles and mechanics you thought of has somehow been suggested before. You be fine once you catch up.

Some of the current top contributors has gone through what you are going through now. I still remember that... (proceeds to rant about history like an old man)

TheJackofSpades
April 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Please resubmit this with only the first ability as the focus.

P.s. You cocksuckers who keep ragging on Grim, come at someone who is actually apt at defending himself. Christ.

Blazer
April 12th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Please resubmit this with only the first ability as the focus.

P.s. You cocksuckers who keep ragging on Grim, come at someone who is actually apt at defending himself. Christ.

I wanna know who those people are...I haven't seen anything...