PDA

View Full Version : Where's our dead chat?

Raiden
June 20th, 2011, 11:47 PM
I was sadly killed in the mafia forum :( but i'm still enjoying the day talk! If we stick to the rules of not talking about obvious issues (like, i'm a dead sk, i targeted person X and such), can we have our dead chat here or inside the forum with proper permissions?

FalseTruth
June 21st, 2011, 01:22 AM
Totally agree with you on this. Dead people should get a topic that only the dead can see. Then once mafia start dying, we can all laugh at the idiocy of the townspeople because the mafia will tell us who are evil.

Please DR?

FalseTruth
June 21st, 2011, 01:26 AM
Okay we have a dead chat woooot! im gonna make the first topic.

darth_Nox
June 21st, 2011, 11:48 AM
we do this on the kind of mafia that i play this is reffered to as "ghost btsc" and currently im trying to make a game using den mafia rules

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 21st, 2011, 07:47 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume Nox is German.

Lysergic
June 21st, 2011, 10:21 PM
Dead roles should still avoid revealing living players' roles. There's this thing called PM, and while I'd love to trust everyone, Mafia teaches me not to. xD

FalseTruth
June 24th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Dead roles should still avoid revealing living players' roles. There's this thing called PM, and while I'd love to trust everyone, Mafia teaches me not to. xD

I assumed the dead chat was hidden from you and other living players. If not, DR has to go fix that shit.

Clawtrocity
June 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM
It is hidden. Lysergic is saying that we shouldn't reveal roles in case people PM and cheat. I think Dark can see all PMs though and can punish the people from further participating.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 26th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Admin nor moderators can see PMs.