PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} badjezus: 1-S2-1-3040199, BruceWayne 1-S2-1-372578

Joeajon
April 5th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Account Name: badjezus
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3040199
In-Game Name: YourMomsHotKunt

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Jowa
Summary: After he was dead, he told his buddy that I was the godfather. They were skyping which was also said during the game by black (ICantThinkOfAName). After he repeatedly said I was god father, the town lynched me.2581

Joeajon
April 5th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Account Name: BruceWayne
Account ID: 1-S2-1-372578
In-Game Name: ICantThinkOfAName

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Jowa
Summary: During the game, he yelled out that I (julie) was god father and his proof was that his friend on skype told him so. I was in fact godfather. He kept saying this over and over and the town believed him because I was god father. After I died, he left the game. It's also gamethrowing because he was witch. Witch doesn't win with town.

Raptorblaze
April 5th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Reports are of the same game, merged. In the future please file reports like these as one report.
Review in progress.

Raptorblaze
April 5th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Relevant Hotkeys:
badjezus ctrl+1 (Blackmailer)
BruceWayne ctrl+2 (Witch)

Outed the other two mafia as their exact roles, screenshots attached. Both are guilty of gamethrowing (blackmailer outed his team, witch killed off his best chance of a victory) as well as cheating (only way witch could gather that information was via a mafia member, admissions ingame aside)
Screenshots attached.

Verdict:
badjezus 1x Gamethrowing 1x Cheating
BruceWayne 1x Gamethrowing 1x Cheating

A search returned no previous offenses by either player. Approving and recommending watch list.