PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for Elixir and Ambient about FM XI.

FrostByte
April 2nd, 2012, 11:02 PM
1. Why was I singled out to be put on reserves? The "crime" I supposedly committed (smurfing Billymays & Trollzor) was also committed by two other people who were still allowed to play, one of which had no FM experience at all and managed to troll his ass off for no real reason (Jarvan IV trolling as cit).

2. Why did Oops get the spot before others who had been put on reserve? I don't find it fair whatsoever that he was able to jump ahead of other people like that.

3. Considering the fact that I was bumped from the bottom of the reserve list to the top, that shows that you either had planned on putting me in or had the reserve list for no reason other than to look fair on your part.
If you had actually intended at some point to put me in, why did you not answer any of my PMs regarding modkill replacements? Even answering to tell me that you're not gonna answer the questions would have been sufficient, but I feel like I was treated unfairly by both hosts the entire game.

I posted this as a thread so I can get some feedback from the community. Was this bullshit or am I just being sensitive?

Elixir
April 3rd, 2012, 12:28 AM
1) It was always my FM and I was free to choose whom to let participate at any time and change my mine for whatever reason. Sure you can use the defense that a few people did the same alt trolling thing, however your trolling was a lot more annoying and detriumental to my sense of the word community. The other people at least showed an attempt (on their mains) to contribute something. You didn't. I also took Ambients advice into account when making this decision.

2) He's a long standing member of the community and already proven non troll record in FM. Considering I had no idea who the rest of the people were on the list, he was fast tracked. I'm the host, it's my choice.

3) I had intentions to replace at once stage but by the time the mod kills took place the game was already over in my eyes. You would have gotten to play a whole 1 day chat. Is that fair on you? I don't think so.

4) I'm not entering any more corespondance over this I answered you PMs when I got them. If you think you were singled out for whatever reason, then no, I'm not out to ruin anyone in particular's day. I'm not hosting the next one, or the one after that, or the one after that, and I doubt I'll host again so you wont have to put up with my
bullshit.

I'm locking this thread because I see no sensible discussion coming from it. Other mods, feel free to override this decision.

edit: This isn't Mafia related. I'm moving this to the FM Parking board.

Tasogare_Akira
April 3rd, 2012, 12:32 AM
If anyone unlocks this I'll shove their face into a bear trap.