PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Alex: 1-S2-1-3501817 (1 report), mommasasha 1-S2-1-344747 (4 reports)

Zilla
March 22nd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Account Name: mommasasha
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3444747

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing
In-Game Name: "Zilla is a nigger",purple
Summary: He and his trollgang (Prime,Shogun,Neablis) all voted to repick me even though my save was good IMO and all put names like Zilla is a cunt,nigger etc... I started out as framer and decided to name myself MOMMASASHA**********.,but reconsdered and became LION KINGLET(dark green).My bad luck was that purple,aka Zilla is a nigger or Mommasasha,was the GF,He called me names in night chat n1 and n2,and called me out first day as the framer.This guy deserves a Kick vote for gamethrowing.also,after killing me he suiccided and said "I KILLED ZILLA I WIN".

An easier one this time,obv gamethrower is obvious

jowyblight99
March 24th, 2012, 10:45 PM
In-Game Name: Gianni

Crimes Committed: Grieving

Your Account Name: JowyBlight
Summary: First person to die is him after everyone decides to lynch him based on his lies. During his whole trial period the game crawls down to 1 second every 30 seconds real time while he is just spouting off that he is doing it on purpose and that he won't stop which results in 8 people quitting the game before the next day even starts. Once the 8 people quit and the night began the lag stopped but the game was already ruined by what he did.

Zilla
March 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM
wtf no one looking at me report :(

Joeajon
April 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM
Account Name: Alex
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3501817
In-Game Name: L

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Jowa
Summary: I was jailed during the game and he demanded for my role card. I told him it was cheating and reportable. I got Lynched. After that he did it AGAIN, and the last mafia got lynched.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 01:22 PM
We are backed up at the moment, I'll review the report when I get home tonight.
Edit: multiple reports, threads merged.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Verdicts
Game 1: Clear gamethrowing, immediately outs his framer and then suicides immediately after getting him lynched (town resists at first, took a couple days)
Game 2: Griefing mason, tries to get red lynched for unknown reasons, failing that (and his mason partner outing him as a troll) he gets lynched for lying constantly, supposedly (impossible to confirm via replay) activates a torrent to cause lag, which results in mass quitting and game ruining. Even the lag aside, it is a clear case of griefing.

Charges: Gamethrowing x1, Griefing x1

Approving this one and recommending KV list, as this seems to be his general playstyle and he is extremely blatant about it in both reports.

Raptorblaze
April 4th, 2012, 02:22 AM
Review in progress, for future reference you do not need to zip the replay file. It can be directly attached.

Raptorblaze
April 4th, 2012, 02:31 AM
N1: Jailed NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER (etc.)
Executed, his name was too long for any conversation to take place.
N2: Did not Jail
N3: Demanded role and the goal from his role card, execute when information was not provided.

Verdict: Executing someone because they refuse to read their role card is cheating.

In addition a player abused their name privileges to grief the graveyard.

Player: mommasasha
ID: 1-S2-1-344747
Ingame Name: NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER (etc etc. Screenshot of entire name is attached)
Notes: There are other reports I reviewed in the same day as this one on mommasasha here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5989-mommasasha-1-S2-1-3444747-(2-reports))

Approving, recommended watch list for Alex (First offense, High severity crime)

Saneshelf
April 7th, 2012, 10:40 AM
In-Game Name: Santo Rossi

Crimes Committed: Hacking

Your Account Name: ZergrayNVoid
Summary: After being lynched, this mason accurately posts the names and roles of all mafia members. I'm not sure he got this information legitimately. On a side note: He was never blackmailed.

Screenshot:

Replay:

Raptorblaze
April 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Review in progress

Raptorblaze
April 7th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Party cheating is more likely than hacking so...
Relevant Hotkeys:
mommasasha ctrl+6
poppaskull ctrl+7

Player Name: poppaskull
ID: 1-S2-1-435837
Ingame Name: Napoleon
Role: Godfather

Notes:
n1 while in jail, claims sheriff and puts the last will "jailior says hes on skype with sk and going to kill all the town" jailor said nothing close.

d1 Claims BMed on trial
Claims maphack, posts the entire list of mafia and roles before death

Leaves the last will: www.sc2hacksfreedom.net

Summary: there is no direct evidence of cheating between these two players, excepting that their slots are immediately adjacent, mommasasha getting information via skype is significantly more likely than a hack, and poppaskull has been listed for skyping before.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2457-Game-Thrower-poppaskull-1-S2-1-435837?highlight=1-S2-1-435837
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2727-Game-thrower-Poppaskull-1-s2-1-435837?highlight=1-S2-1-435837

Verdict:
mommasasha Cheating 1x
poppaskull Evidence of possibly cheating, but there's no way to be sure (they died day 1 and day 2) so I've attached his information for future reference.

mommasasha also has several other reports pending, approving and merging all the threads together into one nice package.

Zilla
April 11th, 2012, 10:40 AM
im in game with him,no kvlist yet.pls put him on kv

Zilla
April 11th, 2012, 10:41 AM
ah and as far as i can see he seems to have hacked his record

Raptorblaze
April 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM
im in game with him,no kvlist yet.pls put him on kv

The KV list doesn't go through until DR checks the approved reports.

Kagman
April 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM
In-Game Name: THE SUN GOD

Crimes Committed: Hacking

Your Account Name: Kagman
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he created a role list that came up with an error and it was a hacked list. He was hacking the game to get everyone killed and knew who everyone was. I didn't get a screen shot put I posted another thread with replay save on him saying that he was using a hack.