PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} plaugehunter - 2-S2-1-773191, leeneo - 2-S2-1-1845738

MuhKuh
April 2nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
Account Name: plaugehunter
Account ID: 2-S2-1-773191
In-Game Name: Aleksandr

Crimes Committed: cheating (Skyping)

Your Account Name: MuhKuh
Summary: He was sherrif and "checked the GF" but he wasnt checkable. He was on skype with one other players, he admitted to skype at the end.

Raptorblaze
April 4th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Review in progress

Raptorblaze
April 4th, 2012, 08:24 PM
N1: Attempts to check TheMageThatPlays (consort), gets RBed
N2: Same as N1
N3: Tries to check Ignaz, then changes his mind back to the consort, RBed again.
N4: Checks Today, returns not suspicious
Day 4: Insists that today is scum with no evidence (his check came back NS, and another sheriff claimed NS result) States, "but I've got a worm." insists that today is just disguised (the way he says it implies not disguiser but just undetectable, screenshot attached)
N5: Checked Nino Fondra, returned NS
Day 5: "I got Nino as GF", admits to having a spy on skype (screenshot attached)

Verdict: Cheating

In addition it would appear his "spy" was:

Player name: leeneo
Ingame name: TheMagethatPlays
ID: 2-S2-1-1845738

Relevant hotkeys
leeneo ctrl+2
plaugehunter ctrl+3

Adjacent slots, and the fact that plaugehunter appears to know his exact identity right from the get-go point to outside communication, in addition to his blatant admissions later on in the game. I also found a statement from plaugehunter that I missed on my first pass through the replay stating him and mage were skyping, screenshot attached.

So, to summarize:

plaugehunter: cheating
leeneo: cheating, gamethrowing

Report approved.