PDA

View Full Version : Join the Mafia Channel

JustDK
April 18th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I've been reading quite a few of the posts and alot of the problems that people are having is that their is quite a bit of cheating and unfair play going on in Pub mafia games with things such as lag chat, voice chat, and all that good stuff.

With that said, you should come to the Mafia channel ("Mafia") for usually good and fair games. Once you play enough, you will recognize most of the names of people and know whether you can get a good game from them or not.

Trolls beware, if you come and troll the games, your names will be remembered and you will never be invited again.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
April 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Trolls beware, if you come and troll the games, your names will be remembered and you will never be invited again.

ahahahahahha

Zilas
April 18th, 2011, 07:00 PM
this game is about having fun and finding the people, if some people just cant do that and need to play unfair, fuck them.

oops_ur_dead
April 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM

lololololoollololololoolol

Elixir
April 18th, 2011, 10:34 PM
JustDK and I have hosted a few games together, his variant is fair and the games are fun.

Come join us in the Mafia channel :)

giselamulder
October 7th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I want to try this game. I been playing several online games including facebook games like [mod edit link removed] and more. I want something new. I'm going to study this one so that I can master this I know this is just easy to learn because I have already an experiences playing different online games.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 7th, 2011, 05:46 PM
bit of a necro, eh?

Velma
October 7th, 2011, 06:01 PM
There's a reason no one here likes SAS or Oops anymore

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 7th, 2011, 07:03 PM
shit guys better lynch sas he ruins the games gooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Elixir
October 8th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Looks like there's a spam link in that post.

Better get rid of that. (who even approved it? Lol)

Ash
October 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Are good trolls also a threat? :(

Troll
October 9th, 2011, 08:56 AM
We're not that dangerous. We maybe look like it, tho we're just chill and have fun. We're quite nice, but don't tell other trolls i told you that. :o