PDA

View Full Version : Jailor

Inca_Killa
June 18th, 2011, 05:48 AM
The Jailor

To jail someone, during the day type "-jail" then select a target.
If someone is lynched during the day, the Jailor can not jail or execute anyone during the night.

The bug(correct me if i'm wrong) is that if Someone is put on the stand, you cannot jail EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT LYNCHED.

An example:

Billy Bob is put on the stand for crimes against the town. Billy convinces the town he's mayor and is voted innocent unanimously. Jailer tries to -Jail, IT DOES NOT WORK.

HOWEVER, if the Jailer tried to -Jail before Billy Bob was put on the stand, his jail would work. Even when Billy goes to the stand, his previous -Jail works. But if the Jailer tries to change his mind and instead -jail someone else, he cannot do so.

THEREFORE, THE BUG IS: The Jailer should be able to -Jail after someone is put on the stand, as long as they are not lynched according the the WIKI. However he cannot, therefore forcing him to jail before someone is put on the stand or be useless that night.

Nebbie
June 20th, 2011, 10:37 PM
This caused me to lose a game a week or so ago. I misclicked and jailed the wrong guy, then when the other guy (prime suspect of the other two players) was on trial I decided to jail him instead of lynch, so I voted inno but couldn't rejail after trial. When I jailed the wrong guy that night and thus let SK win, leveryone was upset and thought that I was dumb or had intentionally lost.

Dark.Revenant
June 20th, 2011, 11:36 PM
It's fixed for the new version that will come out some time in the near (day or two) future.