PDA

View Full Version : Names that draw too much attention

kardsen
April 18th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Chuck Norris (killed by both Mafia and SK first night)
Jesus (lynched first day) (killed first night by mafia and SK in a different game)

Omgproberush
April 18th, 2011, 09:04 AM
Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, God, Chuck Norris. You can probably guess why for each one.

Professor Plum
April 18th, 2011, 09:12 AM
snooki gets mass killed or lynched by everyone all the time, and if i play with too many people that know me as plum i tend to die on the first night a lot if i'm not mafia.

Eldrazor
April 18th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Ah yes, if you're good at the game and someone you know is mafia/SK and knows who you are, prepare to die.

Faceless
April 18th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I almost always pick a randomized name based on real names, movie character names, book character names, random objects in my room, or verbs that come to mind. I try to always have a different name so no one can recognize me.

Otherwise, my signature name is usually "Uncle Tony".

McJesus
April 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Bieber and black are gauranteed lynchings/getting killed, the rest aren't.

kardsen
April 18th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Seen so many games where Adolf Hitler was playing.. or just plain Hitler

They tend to last a while, except when there are 2 Hitlers... then things tend to go south.

Elixir
April 18th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I've always been killed on day 1 with Ronald Mcdonald and of course the staple Rebecca Black, Miley Cyrus etc

I also got killed on day 1 with the name "Halu'd Void Ray" when 3 people chose the name IdrA...

Heisenberg
April 19th, 2011, 05:51 AM
I reckon it's more colour based. Dark Green tends to live forever in any game.

Membrax
April 19th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Funnily, names with religious connotations tend to have a short life...

Hard to confirm, but top part of the names list tends to be random-picked more.

Faceless
April 19th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Colors definitely influence how long people live. When people aren't sure who to kill, they usually just kill whoever's at the top of the list. Which is red.

Paul Auster
April 20th, 2011, 09:35 AM
yeah i used to always be justin bieber and i'd get killed constantly. as i got a little better i realized that scrubby names lead to random lynchings early and that's no good for the town! so now i'm usually paul auster, although i've only been recognized once.