View Full Version : {Watch List} nTn: 2-S2-1-1467915

Terran
March 29th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Account Name: nTn
Account ID: 2-S2-1-1467915
In-Game Name: Emilio

Crimes Committed: Teaming up with Mafia as jailor

Your Account Name: Terran
Summary: I took the time to create an account to report this guy, and to get replay and all info here, thanks for taking the time to read my report:

He was teaming up with mafia from start as spy told us after the game.
Even without Spy confirmation; after he jailed me and I told him spongebob was investigator, next day, first thing he did was lynch spongebob.
This is too stupid to be a retarded player; this guy is just a skyper/teamer and
its very frustrating to go through all this time in a game only to find out you're dealing with a towny that teams with mafia.

Thnx for punishing (in advance) and making the game more fun!
pr0pz on the game btw, enjoy it alot !

Terran

- Edit: -
I just watched replay and mafia actually says Dont kill Emilio Divito, he's under my protection. (didnt know replay revealed mafia chat so thats why I editted after the post)

Lysergic
March 29th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Changed prefix to Game Throwing. Reviewing replay now.

Lysergic
March 29th, 2012, 03:30 PM
First time offender.

Mafia were:
Xylax - Janitor
SorbP - Godfather
CmG - Mafioso

From the player list, it's possible that nTn joined the game with SorbP in a party.

SorbP on night 2 states in Mafia chat, "don't kill emilio devito hes under my protection."
Game throwing / partying is obvious at this point.

Night 2, nTn jails a non-Mafia player who claims Mayor, and executes. Mafia targets the same person for killing and sanitizing.

A few nights later, the Mafioso suggests killing nTn: "lets shoot emilio"
GF responds "nono i reserve him hes wokring for me"
Clear case of cheating for BOTH nTn and SorbP.

When SorbP is accused of being Mafia during the day, he states that he was jailed by nTn the previous night; nTn lies to cover him.

The next night, nTn jails the accuser to prove his claim. In Mafia chat, SorbP states, "mayor wil lbe killed by jailer" and then "nono hes IRL friend save him ;D"

This is clear cut game throwing and incredibly blatant. SorbP admits to it MULTIPLE times.
nTn kills one of the 3 jailors in this game the next night. The other Mafia ask SorbP if he is Skyping, and he doesn't answer.
They lynch a towny the next day. Mafia kills nTn, and wins. Game over.

Even though this is a first time offender, I am approving this for BOTH nTn and SorbP. I'd recommend a Watch List for both.

ID for SorbP:
2-S2-1-290174

Terran
March 29th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thnx for the swift reply and great analisys, I didnt get all this info as, well, I just found out you could read other players' chat and didnt see it :D
tnx alot for reviewing !!