PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} LeetroyJnkns 1-S2-1-3243165 (4 reports)

PercMastaFTW
January 8th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Account Name: LeetroyJnkns
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3243165

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: ArsonMaffiaSK
Summary: As my first player report, this guy forced me to read my role card, when I was mafia. Day 1, I am given framer role. I randomly tell the town (during the first day, no lynch), "Yellow is mafia, check him". While being jailed, I tell the jailor, LeetroyJnkns, that I was the sheriff. He forces me to read my role card, He tells me this multiple times. I find it very stupid for him to try to gain the upperhand by asking such a stupid question.
Thank you!

Ambient
January 8th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Please attach a replay.

PercMastaFTW
January 8th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah, heres the attachment file which is around only 5 minutes. I'll try to attach it to the main post when I find the button lol

Ambient
January 8th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Well he indeed forced you to read card. I believe we are setting a precedent against this so approving for DR to decide.

Dark.Revenant
January 9th, 2012, 01:46 PM
On hold; only one offense.

MTT
February 16th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Crimes Committed: Griefing

In-Game Name: God Hates Fags
Summary: I present to you the rebirth of Archangel. Incessantly spams "God hates fags!!!" in day chat on days 1 & 2, leading up to and including his own trial where he refuses to announce his role [sheriff].

Partial comments:The fact that he quit immediately after being lynched is indicative of the fact that he griefed the game on purpose, and will continue to do it in other games. Additionally, his account name [& recently obtained account ID] shows that he probably is a bit young and/or stupid. [do 12 years old nowadays even know of Leeroy Jenkins?]

MTT
February 16th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Replay.

Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 12:44 AM
This is borderline griefing/trolling.

I think I want to keep it on hold for now.

Gat
March 28th, 2012, 09:20 PM
In-Game Name: Dino

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, Lag Cheating

Summary: Before the game even starts players from the previous game points out LeetroyJnkns is a gamethrower in the lobby. He responds by intentionally lagging the game. Once the game starts, I find that his reputation is well earned:

Dino (LeetroyJnkns) is sheriff.

1) He checks red N1, comes up Not Suspicious. Next day he tells town red is mafia. Red is lynched, he was town.

2) He checks teal N2, comes up Mafia. Next day he tells town teal is Not Suspicious. You get the drift.

3) He checks no one N3, Day 3 says black is Mafia and gets him lynched (he was town). Etc. etc. etc.

I instruct town to ignore yellow and we pull out a win despite his gamethrowing. He vents his frustration by lag cheating and spamming pinwheels. At the end, he lags the game so badly half the town left without getting their points saved. From what I hear he does this a lot.

fuzzey_ninja
March 28th, 2012, 09:42 PM
In-Game Name: Salvatore

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Aberos
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he immediately revealed he was the godfather and the names+colors of the other mafia members (me being one of them). Come the first night he told me and the other mafia member "Just -suicide faggots" before killing off a player who apparently disliked their role. The next day he reiterated what he had said before, this time adding in our specific roles. He was lynched and then me and the other member were promptly shot by a vigilante and lynched by the next day's conclusion. Straight up game-throwing.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 08:31 PM
Multiple reports, threads merged.
in addition there is a previous report on this individual that is currently on hold: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4280-LeetroyJnkns-ID-1-S2-1-3243165
Reviews in-progress

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Game 1: Clear griefing/Attempted gamethrowing, plays specifically against town in the manner specified in the original report (first two nights he claims opposite his results, and after that doesn't even bother checking) however he did not succeed in costing town the win so I'm rating this one as griefing.

Game 2: It doesn't get much more blatant, clear indisputable gamethrowing. Reveals both teammates and refuses to kill at night (his only kill occurred because a witch controlled him) in addition to telling them to -suicide.

Charges: 1x Gamethrowing 1x Griefing
Because of the blatant nature of the offenses, in addition to the two previous reports which are on hold for him (link above) I'm approving this and recommending KV list.

Edit: Previous reports merged into thread.

Gat
April 9th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Lol glad you got him on KV finally.