View Full Version : {Watch List} IAsianHitchl, ID: 1-S2-1-2739204

Tasogare_Akira
March 28th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Account Name: IAsianHitchl
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2739204
In-Game Name: Cristiano

Crimes Committed: gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Akira
Summary: So the guy is jailor and jails and executes three members of the town. This would be normal, if he had not known by his last execution the killing member of the mafia who had been confirmed TWICE.

Attaching malicious screenshots.

Raptorblaze
April 2nd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Blatant gamethrowing, executed two jailors and the doctor even when evidence was presented, placing on hold as a first offense.

Dragoon123
May 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Account Name: IAsianHitchi
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2739204
In-Game Name: Othello Ricci

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Aqualie
Summary: Day 2 as a Investigator he pushed to have me trailed with no evidence or cause played like a jester/executioner. Said his job was done after having me lynched and supposedly went afk the remainder of the game (doubt it).

Raptorblaze
May 16th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Initially looks as if it was actually an investigator trying to cover himself as an executioner. However that is a stupid strategy to pull in a setup with 0 chance of an executioner, he didn't go afk and kept investigating, then left his results in last will. Given that he lynched an extremely likely sheriff, claimed an impossible role, and put up 0 effort to stop the town from lynching him (costing them an investigator) as well as a previous griefing offense that is on hold Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6161-IAsianHitchl-ID-1-S2-1-2739204?highlight=1-S2-1-2739204) I am approving it.

Verdict: Griefing 1x
Recommendation: Second offense, Watch-List

Raptorblaze
May 16th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Threads Merged and approved.