PDA

View Full Version : Russian Roulette Bug

frodo_sda
June 16th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hi. Long time player of your mod in SC2, i noticed this problem several times but only now deemed to share this here in these forums.

In this game, me, GrandaTO, was a Doctor in a game that town lost. I was killed early on and played Russian Roulette 3 times.

First time bet 10 points. 2 opponents bet 5 + 5. I won.
Second time bet 5 points. Opponents bet 3 + 2. I won.
Third time bet 1 point. Opponent bet 1 point. I won.

In the end of the game I had won 7 points (6 were from the roulette!). That shouldn't be right as by default I should have won more points as town. Also some townies that didn't played Russian Roulette won like 7 points, same as me.

Here's the replay of that game:
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/5982

So either is a bug or Russian Roulette is not really worth playing.

Dark.Revenant
June 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
You don't subtract them, you add them. You won a total of 13 points; 7 from the game, and 6 from roulette.

frodo_sda
June 17th, 2011, 10:34 AM
In that case maybe it would be better to display something like : GrandaTO won 13 points (6 from Russian Roulette). This makes it not so confusing.

Or in alternative: GrandaTO won 7 points (+6 from Russian Roulette). Notice the plus (+) sign.

My 0.02$

Inca_Killa
June 18th, 2011, 05:49 AM
In that case maybe it would be better to display something like : GrandaTO won 13 points (6 from Russian Roulette). This makes it not so confusing.

Or in alternative: GrandaTO won 7 points (+6 from Russian Roulette). Notice the plus (+) sign.

My 0.02$

I agree for what its worth, it confused me too.

CyanBlade
June 18th, 2011, 04:27 PM
How is *you gained 7+7 points* confusing?

Inca_Killa
June 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM

"In the end of the game I had won 7 points (6 were from the roulette!)"

how is that NOT confusing.

AdmiralCain
June 18th, 2011, 09:04 PM

Because, as currently displayed in game, there is no + sign. That is confusing. Especially because there is a - sign when you lose points from roulette.