PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} ArtfulDodger, ID : 2-S2-1-469953

ArtfulDumb
March 1st, 2012, 07:05 AM
Account Name: ArtfulDodger
Account ID: 2-S2-1-469953

Crimes Committed: Trolling gamestarts.

In-Game Name: N/A
Summary: He and his friend convinced people to let ArtfulDodger get host. Then he made a setup with 6 minutes day, he started it and the other players couldn't react in time to repick. He and his friend quickly left after the game started (before choosing names). Effectively he ruined a game for people that waited over 15 mins for it to start. This isn't the first time, just the first time I was annoyed enough to bother reporting him. 1913

ArtfulDumb
March 1st, 2012, 09:52 AM
Ok he did it again:

ArtfulDodger ID: #2-S2-1-469953

Same story, new people who didn't repick him in time. And he left STRAIGHT after the game started.

I will get replay for this as well if you like. I hope something gets done its kinda lame towards new players as well who have no clue what mafia is.

Ambient
March 1st, 2012, 09:59 AM
He clearly leaves both times before setting up this unplayable game. Considering this is on the EU sever this can be devastating.

skillah
March 2nd, 2012, 03:59 AM
deleted.

skillah
March 2nd, 2012, 07:35 AM
Account Name:ArtfulDodger

Crimes Committed: Various forms of trolling (not in the sense of ingame jester type of trolling)

In-Game Name: (optional) Dot Da Genius
Summary:
crime 1) troll setups with tutorials On which led to people leaving the game (separate game, see photo 2)
crime 2) 3 town vs 3 maf, with jailor jailing killing-maf every night. it was a stalemate, then Artfuldodger (red, Dot Da Genius) votes the Spy (confirmed Town).
crime 3) Pause the game every single game he's in(both replay and separate game, see photo 5 for pausing)
crime 4) he said 'enjoy my laggs you fags!' then paused, then proceed to lag (photo 4)

He is always a troll who pauses game and does troll setups. A lot of players in EU servers would attest to that I'm sure.

Dark.Revenant
March 2nd, 2012, 09:31 AM
It takes a while to get on the EU server.

Lysergic
March 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
The images clearly show some trolling - pausing the game, lagging intentionally, etc. However, trolling alone is not a reportable offense. I watched the replay you attached. He was repicked before his setup could be used. He rolled Doctor and proceeded to play legitimately. He AFK's for the last half of the game, which is questionable. However, when he comes back, he heals the jailor, preventing his death at night. While Mafia still wins, his trolling doesn't go far enough to ruin the game (the AFK thing is questionable).

Putting this on-hold for now. If he gets reported in the future, action can be taken.

ZeratulChef
March 2nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
ArtfulDodger is banned now?? If not tell me I have about another 4-5 replay to post where make this crime:

2 Replay where set Stupid Setup 6 minutes at day, 3 minutes discussione and night.

1-2-3 Replay where is GameThrower, not remember exact, but in one if not remember bad is a Witch, Jailed and reveal the name of GF Manipolate to Jailor in exchange for not get a Exec. In Another is Sheriff or Invest and lie about the role and random lynch another....

I said 1-3 because i have lost one replay but Skillah Donor is ingame... so can confirm :)

Ambient
March 2nd, 2012, 11:35 PM
He is only on the watch list. If he is reported further the sentencing will increase. Follow the guidelines and post a new report. Not in this thread.

skillah
March 3rd, 2012, 06:56 AM
oops, please accept my apologies as somehow I got a different impression when I watched the replay at that time
now that I watch it again, I agree with you and would like to withdraw the 2nd accusation. Sorry!

Having said that, points 1,3,4 should still stand, and like many other players, I wasn't beothered to report him before.
But since some other players started to report him here http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5507-ArtfulDodger-ID-2-S2-1-469953
I decided I might as well join in so mods know that he's a repeated offender

Lysergic
March 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
oops, please accept my apologies as somehow I got a different impression when I watched the replay at that time
now that I watch it again, I agree with you and would like to withdraw the 2nd accusation. Sorry!

Having said that, points 1,3,4 should still stand, and like many other players, I wasn't beothered to report him before.
But since some other players started to report him here http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5507-ArtfulDodger-ID-2-S2-1-469953
I decided I might as well join in so mods know that he's a repeated offender

Yeah, I noticed that right after I did the report. I've merged the threads.

ArtfulDodger
March 4th, 2012, 05:33 AM
It's all lies! And wow, its pretty impressing there are really people who care about shit like that, hahahaha! Looks like this game means a lot to some nerds.

cya ingame, friends! ;)

Crimson
March 4th, 2012, 02:35 PM
This is no longer on hold. He has been given the watch list probation. Any other problems, contact Crimson, who is known as Co-Warden.

Necrolord
March 4th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Crimson, you ain't warden of SHIT!

Crimson
March 4th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Crimson, you ain't warden of SHIT!

Ask Ambient yeeself.

MuhKuh
March 11th, 2012, 12:16 PM

In-Game Name: Roderigo
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Summary:
- He is Godfather and reveals all mafs at start
- Then he leaves

Lysergic
March 11th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I have split this into its own thread and fixed the formatting. Please don't post in the appeals forum; make a new topic here in the reports forum that we can look at.

He has been reported multiple time previously for crimes ranging from griefing to game throwing, and has been Watch-listed before.

Luckily, replays like this make my job easy. As reported, as Godfather, he immediately reveals all 3 Mafia members by username and role. He then leaves. One Mafia dies that night, the other leaves. Game pretty much ruined.

Approved.

skillah
March 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM

Crimes Committed: Griefing

In-Game Name: the roof is leaking (orange)
Summary: Randomly shooting as vigi, killing doctor in the process. Also pauses the game again (as he does every game)
Then he said sorry I am gonna lag, then proceed to lag and disconnect.

He pretty much does it everytime, and almost everyone on EU server knows this.

his other reports : http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5507-ArtfulDodger-ID-2-S2-1-469953

Ambient
March 13th, 2012, 04:25 PM
On Skillah's: Well aside from the lagging bit, he played acceptably. He did kill a doctor, but he also shot a blackmailer. He did not play against town.

Bart331
March 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM

again fking troll setup (tutorial / pm / fking long day ) then leaves while game launches

plz fking ban this fker for once and all.

Ambient
March 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM

again fking troll setup (tutorial / pm / fking long day ) then leaves while game launches

plz fking ban this fker for once and all.

Post a report following the guidelines under the reports section with a replay. The more properly filed reports the longer his sentence will be.

ArtfulDodger
March 15th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Its all lies!

Bart331
March 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Just for your info , i am not gonna play a whole game with his troll setup in order to write a nice report.

This guy has ruined so many games and its so obvious, cant understand that he isnt banned yet. Ask any experienced player on eu server and they will tell same.

Brainrape
March 15th, 2012, 12:54 PM
I confirm it too, EVERY game he get host, he messes up the settings.

Lysergic
March 15th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Just for your info , i am not gonna play a whole game with his troll setup in order to write a nice report.

This guy has ruined so many games and its so obvious, cant understand that he isnt banned yet. Ask any experienced player on eu server and they will tell same.

We can't act on reports without evidence - a replay, screenshots, etc.

ArtfulDodger
March 15th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Erm sorry guys, its not my fault that you dont like my setups. Just tell me and I will repick. Or just do -repick yourself, it actually aint that hard. And if non of that works you still can leave the game.

Bart331
March 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Dude seriously stop the troll posts

You are the first one to leave your own troll setups, he has done it so many times cant believe he aint banned. Cant you guys see this is an obvious no life troll which only goal in life is to ruin the fun of others??? Just read his stupid posts and you should know enough.

ArtfulDodger
March 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I have no life? Who's raging and whining around in here about nothing? Just calm down.

Xifon
March 15th, 2012, 05:05 PM
@Artful:
Last time I saw you (some 30 minutes ago, surprisingly only a few minutes before your last post here on the forums) you immediately left the game after being repicked. Stupid troll.

This guy shouldn't be on the watchlist anymore. Promote him.

Crimson
March 15th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Ambient says: Crimson needs to stop pretending to be a mod.

Raptorblaze
March 15th, 2012, 10:17 PM
ArtfulDodger is being promoted to the Kick-Vote List.

Any other concerns, message me. I will answer them.

Fake mod is Fake

Crimson
March 15th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Fake mod is Fake

Infraction given.

GG'd.

Cerebrosus
March 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing, hacking bankfile.

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: Got trialed as mafia early in game and ratted out the 2 remaining mafia.
Has below 500 games played and over 27000 points.

Cerebrosus
March 19th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Sorry, some trouble understanding this forum. Replay should be uploaded now.

Ambient
March 19th, 2012, 11:34 PM
He seems to keep offending. When put to the stand he "=)" and then reveals mafia.

I think he has been reported enough for a Ban.

ArtfulDumb
March 20th, 2012, 07:59 AM
We can't act on reports without evidence - a replay, screenshots, etc.

Well i have provided one, and in my second report i asked if you wanted for that aswell... So... Hes a repeated offender. He destroys recruitment in EU because new people won't understand anything and feel its boring. And he NEVER plays the setups he makes himself. He likes to call others no life, but instead he sits on battle.net 24/7 making these setups....

Phyr
March 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
In-Game Name: Edema

Your Account Name: Phyr
Summary: He was witch and got (un-)lucky controlling me to kill my fellow mafia, thus being pretty sure of me being Godfather. He then reveals his role (witch) to get me lynched. The problem is not getting me lynched, but revealing his true role in the process to get me lynched and thus game-throwing. It wasn't really the right move to provoke him, with the name I chose, but his actions weren't any better I think.

ArtfulDodger
March 20th, 2012, 04:04 PM
No game-throwing, its just tactics you cant handle.

Edit: Its funny btw: You posted this 2 minutes after the game ended. You didnt even watch the replay, did you? How come you can judge me from your perspective, dear hater?

BURNTESKIMO
March 20th, 2012, 04:43 PM
artful dodger called me a nigger in a lobby

Phyr
March 20th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Why would i need to watch the replay? I played the game.... and playing the game was obvious enough. But hey other people can forge their own opinion, as the replay is there to watch.

nasuram
March 20th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Does it matter how old the replays are? otherwise I can dig up like 4-5 games where he just pooped the game over.
also how long does it go untill he is on the banlist? He was on the watchlist before or something but he is not even that anymore now ...

CardiffKilla
May 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM
He skypes too, I'm sure of it. I hate this guy so much. He ruins games.

stanoly
July 17th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Account: ID 2-S2-1-469953
In-Game Name: Coconut Juice

Crimes Committed:Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Stanoly
Summary: In the end of the game, its was 3 vs sk and sk was more or less 100% revealed. It seemed like a win, until Artful choose to throw the game. He was town, but he choose not to vote sk and even admitted he were throwing.

Look at the last 4-5 min.

MrMostache
July 17th, 2012, 07:12 AM
In-Game Name: Coconut Juice

Your Account Name: MrMostache
Summary: At the start of the game, a message appears telling us that ArtfulDodger is a serial gamethrower and a point hacker. We tried to vote-kick him, but it seems that he was on the watch list rather than the votekick list. We proceed with the game smoothly.
At the end of the game, 1 sk and three towns ( among them is the person in question) remains. It seems that the town confirmed who is the sk, but then Brown says something along the lines " You tried to kick me remember?", And hence the gamethrowing begins.

Replay:

Screenshots:

Lemon7
July 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Another report on ArtfulDodger, ID#: 2-S2-1-469953
In-game nick: Plumber
Crime Commited: Gamethrow
Player basicly suicides leaving in last will with rest of mafia team.
The whole last will thing happening at around 8:50
http://speedy.sh/kdCrD/Artfuldodger-gamethrow.SC2Replay

Nezihle
July 27th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Well actually whenever we see this guy in game we simply quit. Tired of trolls like him.

Ambient
July 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM
New reports must be posted in the reports forum. In a NEW report. With replay attached to the forum.

Ambient
July 27th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Banlist Restored.