PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Necroplant, ID: 1-S2-1-1502785

MitchPizza
March 18th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Account Name: Necroplant
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1502785

Crimes Committed: Naming abuse to have a VERY long name.

In-Game Name: "BASHAR AL-ASSAD IS A COWARD WHO LIKES HAVING CHILDREN TORTURED IN PRISONS AND RETURNED MUTILATED AND DESTROYED BUT WE WILL HAVE A FREE SYRIA IN 2012"
Summary: His name made it so only a few more names could fit into the graveyard, and it also prevented him from communicating with other players (any chat message just showed his name.)

http://i.imgur.com/wiiI8.png

Ash
March 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Doesn't it take two reports to get on Watch List? Or is there a new rule/system? I'm guessing it only takes one.

BURNTESKIMO
March 20th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Necroplant deserves to be on KV list.

creedkingsx
March 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM
How is it donor abuse if he isn't a donor?

BURNTESKIMO
March 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM
How is it donor abuse if he isn't a donor?
semantics

Ambient
March 20th, 2012, 03:54 PM
semantics

O.o

Correct you are. Name abuse is Name abuse.

BJPage
March 21st, 2012, 04:02 AM
Really? That is what you are sanctioning him for? Name abuse?

WHat about the fact that he always creates a troll setup. Or the fact that he yells in his mic when Mafia loads and we can all hear him. Or the fact that he trolls in the game and often game throws?

Really.... long name?... that's not even a fucking rule breaking thing. And it is not name abuse if DR setup so you can have your name like that. u guys r fucking retarded.

Necrolord
March 21st, 2012, 05:07 PM
I see you have now limited names to 20 characters again. Damn you.

Ash
March 21st, 2012, 06:49 PM
Really? That is what you are sanctioning him for? Name abuse?

WHat about the fact that he always creates a troll setup. Or the fact that he yells in his mic when Mafia loads and we can all hear him. Or the fact that he trolls in the game and often game throws?

Really.... long name?... that's not even a fucking rule breaking thing. And it is not name abuse if DR setup so you can have your name like that. u guys r fucking retarded.

L2mute or block Necroplant if you don't want to hear his lovely gay voice. If he game-throws, then provide proof with your reports so he can get banned.
Yelling into mics and trolling are not in the rule-book either. It won't affect the game as much as breaking the graveyard list. Trust me brother. TRUST ME.

Ash
March 21st, 2012, 06:50 PM
I see you have now limited names to 20 characters again. Damn you.

I think it's only for people who aren't on a watch/kv list. i can still use mine. :D

DramaLlama
March 21st, 2012, 07:16 PM
ew

Necrolord
March 22nd, 2012, 08:12 AM
When does it expire, mod/DR?

jowyblight99
March 24th, 2012, 11:45 PM
i thought necro got perma banned?

Amidamaru
March 27th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Table of Crimes and Punishment

These are general guidelines. There are some rare, unlisted crimes that are given punishments based on severity.
Sorted by severity:

"Crime": Trolling
Trolling is acting like an idiot for the pursuit of hilarity, or otherwise screwing with people in a manner that does not ruin the game.
Severity: None
Yep, that's right, nothing will happen to regular trolls.

Crime: Role-Quitting
This one is obvious. This is for all those people who ruin games and setups by leaving just after seeing their role card. Example: "DOCTOR? Fuck this, I'm out."
Severity: Low
Role ragequitters are bad people. The game sometimes automatically punishes them, too. But don't bother reporting them.

Crime: Griefing
Griefing is similar to trolling, but actually results in the game being ruined. This is trolling taken too far.
Severity: Medium

Crime: Cheating
Cheating is using methods unintended by the game (such as abusing Skype, lag screen, or forcing players to read their role cards) to gain an unfair advantage over other players.
Severity: High

Crime: Game-Throwing
This is intentionally playing to lose. An example of this is a Mafioso giving out the names of his fellow Mafia to the town during his trial.
Severity: High

Crime: Abuse
Abuse is abusing donor or (more seriously) moderator abilities. This includes kicking people at random, cheating with the mod message system, etc.
Severity: Very High

Crime: Hacking
Hacking is obvious: getting donor codes or moderator abilities, modifying bank files, mining players' roles, etc. are all examples of this.
Severity: Very High

there's the list of crimes for the noobs that haven't looked, name abuse isint on it, name abuse is trolling at most and there is no punishment for that, and you can't say it's abuse of donor powers because non-donors can get long names to, and putting people on the watch list, kick list, ban list etc. because of a long name is a stupid solution if that's what the mod's plan on doing, they asked for this when they took the character limit off, no character limit means people are allowed to have a name as long as they want, if the mods really care so much about the long names then they should put the character limit's on names for everyone no matter how many point's they got otherwise stop bitching

Nick
March 27th, 2012, 03:10 AM
Last I heard, long names are needed for colored names. And limiting the length of name shown is not possible.

Amidamaru
March 27th, 2012, 03:15 AM
nick like i already said it's possible if the mods just put the character limit on everyone no matter who they are plus no cares about people with colored names, they always get killed night one

Gingerape
March 27th, 2012, 07:18 AM
plus no cares about people with colored names

pppffftttt. I care. I also color my name just because I don't want to be brown.

Raptorblaze
March 31st, 2012, 01:05 AM
Coloring names is highly important. I made my name The Lord Satan and got 3 Satan's minions who helped me kick ass all game long.

creedkingsx
April 2nd, 2012, 01:12 PM
i thought necro got perma banned?

Necro has tried very hard to troll as much as possible without getting banned ever since he got banlisted the first time.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Doesn't it take two reports to get on Watch List? Or is there a new rule/system? I'm guessing it only takes one.

New system, the watch list is now purely forum-based. This has two primary effects,
1) It is now easier to be watch listed
2) Watch list now lasts longer (4 weeks I believe?)
so for non-trivial offenses, you can get watchlisted on your first report.

creedkingsx
April 3rd, 2012, 01:41 PM
New system, the watch list is now purely forum-based. This has two primary effects,
1) It is now easier to be watch listed
2) Watch list now lasts longer (4 weeks I believe?)
so for non-trivial offenses, you can get watchlisted on your first report.

But it is also fair to note that you will only be known as on the watch list by anyone who frequents the watchlist forum.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 01:45 PM
But it is also fair to note that you will only be known as on the watch list by anyone who frequents the watchlist forum.

Yes, but honestly the people who primarily benefit for the watch list (moderators/keepers and players who file reports) would already frequent the watch list forums, and removing it from the map itself cuts down on mass quits by pub players when they see a watch listed player. Not to mention saving script space for other things.

creedkingsx
April 3rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
Yes, but honestly the people who primarily benefit for the watch list (moderators/keepers and players who file reports) would already frequent the watch list forums, and removing it from the map itself cuts down on mass quits by pub players when they see a watch listed player. Not to mention saving script space for other things.

God point. I completely agree because this also gets rid of the noob hosts who see someone on watchlist and say shit like, "either he leaves or I don't start the game." It is so annoying. x.x

NECROPLANT KING OF TROLLS
April 10th, 2012, 12:21 AM
So how do I get my long-name rights back? I see others have it, does it expire or something?

Raptorblaze
April 10th, 2012, 07:02 AM
No we keep them in a special vault made of Unobtainium, and Rev forgot the combination...sorry.