Xen
March 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Account Name: AvB
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2355850
In-Game Name: Magikarp
Role: Gamethrower

I mean, role: Idiot

Argh, I mean, role: Godfather

I don't ever do this, because there are just too many players who gamethrow--sometimes it's questionable because it may be obvious due to being a newbie at this or just plain dumb--but this one seems worth it because it doesn't get any more obvious. He was the gf; i think his account name was "AvS". It's in the replay. Let me know how to correctly report and I'll do it more often--this is my first report, so I'm not sure what all I'm supposed to do.

Xen
March 18th, 2012, 04:42 PM
P.S. Let me know if I did this right; just PM me or something.

Landstander
March 18th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Formats wrong

Menautor
March 18th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Hello Xen, you have the replay attached, which is good. you may wish to add some screen shots if necessary. in the title, put the name and id of the person you wish to report, then use the format below for the body, just edit your post and we will look at it. Thanks for your interest.

Account Name: JoeGreen
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1234567
In-Game Name: Pelvic Thrust

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: DarkRevenant
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he repeatedly posted the names of all of the Mafia, then

Xen
March 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM
One of you deleted my reply. Fuck it anyways. This game is so overrun by gamethrowers and cheaters, this is pointless to even do. For every one reported, 20 will emerge.

Ambient
March 21st, 2012, 03:49 PM
Your replay was merged to the first post. Xen.

Your report is also not the first in the queue.

Tasogare_Akira
April 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Your replay was merged to the first post. Xen.

Your report is also not the first in the queue.

It is now.

Tasogare_Akira
April 2nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Because the description didn't make anything clear, allow me to clarify. The Gf, AvB, waited until the last day when it was down to Janitor, GF, and SK. He then elected to call his Janitor a faggot and allowed the SK to live by voting innocent. He proceeded to suicide the following night, ensuring SK victory.