PDA

View Full Version : New Mods

CyanBlade
June 15th, 2011, 08:30 AM
how does dr pick mods anyway? I'm just curious, It would be awsome to be a mod myself, but i have a long way to go from being that trusted prolly. I think we should try and find more players taht we really tust to be mods, i think it would be nice if there were more moderaters running around doing moderator stuff. Not to sure if i trust anyone enough for that myself 9aside from the current mods).

oops_ur_dead
June 15th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I think we should try and find more players taht we really tust to be mods, i think it would be nice if there were more moderaters running around doing moderator stuff.

Um, what?

FLaSH
June 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
in that messed up paragraph with spelling errors, i agree

FalseTruth
June 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I now know of exactly one person who should never become a mod. ever.

Clawtrocity
June 15th, 2011, 03:23 PM
I now know of exactly one person who should never become a mod. ever.

TOO LATE

But seriously...Me and Elixir were chosen because we played a lot when the game first came out. We were there to help new players and popularize joining the channel and in houses. After Elixir left for awhile due to computer issues Dark asked us about Goon who had been hosting games and raking in the points.

It's less about who's trustworthy...I say that meaning Dark doesn't go around and figure out who the most trustworthy people are and give them mod access. He looks for people who are genuinely nice, helpful, active, and willing...Or maybe he picks names out of a hat.

I'd also assume there's no need for mods right now until the problem with the current mods/hackers is fixed.

styx0202
June 15th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Yea, EU doesn't need mods, it doesn't have any active ones anyway, so don't borther with us, were just bums, even blizzard hates EU.

Procyon
June 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Moderators will become more useful once the security problems with them are fixed.

Elixir
June 15th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Claw has it nailed.