PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Soulkeeper: 2-S2-1-2648902 / boreFFicz 2-S2-1-1423183 / Finn 2-S2-1-1145434 / MrOblivion ....

Phyr
March 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Account Name: Soulkeeper
Account ID: 2-S2-1-2648902
In-Game Name: Jailbait

Account Name: boreFFicz
Account ID: 2-S2-1-1423183
In-Game Name: Jacio

Account Name: Finn
Account ID: 2-S2-1-1145434
In-Game Name: Child Molester

Account Name: MrOblivion
Account ID: 2-S2-1-2629222
In-Game Name: EatMyShit

Account Name: CloudNine
Account ID: 2-S2-1-2477363
In-Game Name: Vencentio the Great

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Phyr
Summary:
ChildMolester (Finn) in my Mafia team told me not to kill red, i did anyway. Next thing that happens is that a Vencentio the Great (CloudNine), the Spy, calls me out to be gf, which was actually impossible with the messages we shared in Mafia chat. So after town lynched me anyway, i began to rage in dead chat about skypers in order to get them to admit, that they were doing it, and who is with them. I added all chat messages that are relevant (them admitting they are skyping together) in form of pictures. The replay is quite lengthy, because I didn't leave the game while writing this report (you don't get the logs in the replay). Evidence 3 and 4 is the hard evidence.

Edit: On another note, i saw that forcing to read the role cards is considered cheating, but you don't get this information anywhere in the game... perhaps this should be added somewhere in the help section.

fred
March 26th, 2012, 02:16 AM
1. I'm assuming this is a report from EU servers.
2. The 5 mentioned above are all together in the ID listing.
3. At around 14 minutes, CloudNine admits that he is on skype with MrOblivion
4. By around 16:13 you get a clear idea of the issue at hand. Soulkeeper/boreFFicz also let us know that they are a part of the group in question.
5. At around 17 minutes, Soulkeeper lets us know that Finn is a part of the group, letting us know that he was the one that snitched out the godfather's role.

All 5 members are accounted for in this replay. Normally i'd say to put this on hold, but seeing as not a lot of people take the time to report in EU and second reports don't really happen i believe these 5 should be put up for at least a watch list, based on their reasoning of "loving it when people cry" about the cheating.