PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} Dman, ID: 1-S2-1-1239543 [6 reports]

fragileteeth
December 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Account Name: Dman
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1239543

Crimes Committed: Griefing, Gamethrowing (?)

In-Game Name: (optional) Steve the Clown
Summary:

I played 1 game with this user, and have seen him in several lobbies (that failed because he grieved them)
During the game:
-He claimed several roles he was not (he was mason) in order to lynch every member of the town. He was not a jester (and thus no reason to try to be lynched) and so I believe he was doing this simply to annoy the other players and make the game unplayable.
-I'm not sure if this is gamethrowing, but he seemed to be playing in order to intentionally make the game not fun for others. This may just be extensive griefing.

In lobbies:
-He spams the chat box with "REPICK THIS IDIOT" and harasses players until eventually, people are forced to quit, or play an unpleasant game. He repeatedly called myself and others faggots etc.
-When he doesn't get repicked for host or the host does not set the game to his liking, he spams the box and encourages everyone to quit before quitting himself.

Ambient
December 12th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Approved.

Dman is a repeat offender.

fragileteeth
December 12th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Thank you,

And that does not surprise me.

Dark.Revenant
December 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Double-length on the KickVote row.

TheSage
January 5th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Account Name:Dman
Account ID:1-S2-1-1239543

Crimes Committed: Greifing and Game-Throwing

In-Game Name:Evil Lincoln (optional)
Summary:As he is already a confirmed Greifer and on the Watch List, he continued to troll games through spam and other actions. First, on n1, he decided executed the Veteran before he had any time to speak. After he claimed his role, he didn't take any action to stop the execution. Later into the game he continued to troll, randomly accusing other Town members and getting them lynched. Finally, at the end of the game he spammed the entire chat non-stop, which attracted the Mayor who lynched him because of his spam. He never once claimed his role or did anything to help the Town. He could have easily won the game as the confirmed Jailor never died. However, he chose to loose the game for himself and everyone else.

Thanks, Happy Framing! :)

Ambient
January 5th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Serial Griefer and Game Thrower.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3837-Dman-ID-1-S2-1-1239543
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2812-Player-to-be-promoted-to-Banlist-Dman.-1-S2-1-1239543
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/2765-NA-Game-Thowing-DMan-1-S2-1-1239543

TheSage
January 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Sorry for the question, I'm fairly new to the forum as you can see, does Approved mean you'll be taking action against the offender?

Dark.Revenant
January 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
It's like the Senate, except instead of a small group filtering reports for a forum of 50 men, it's a large group of mods filtering reports for a single admin.

Kickvote-listed for 4 weeks.

ddavs
February 17th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Dman joins games and then spams until he becomes host. He then spams the "Too many roles have been selected" message until everyone has left the start menu. He needs to be permanently banned from the game.

clampork
March 15th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Played two games with Dman, continually spams chat and is abusive to players.
As Jailor, randomly executes on the first three nights.

Ambient
March 15th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Played two games with Dman, continually spams chat and is abusive to players.
As Jailor, randomly executes on the first three nights.

Post a new report following the guidelines with replays. They will be viewed and if deemed guilty his sentence will be upgraded.

MTT
March 17th, 2012, 02:50 AM
In-Game Name: Shit Monkey Nutz

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: M.T.T.
Summary: Dman is Blackmailer.

At night, Dman spams night chat "ORLANDO IS GF AND MICHELANGELO IS MAF LOL" [Orlando & Michelangelo were mafia]

During day, Dman gets his fellow mafia members lynched & commits suicide on the 3rd night, after the second mafia member dies. His last will listed the other two mafia members.

MTT
March 17th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Just joined a game immediately after posting report. Dman is Consig and spammed daychat with the names of the other mafia members.

Same go as before, but Dman gets lynched first and his mafia friends get lynched on subsequent days.

In-Game Name: Canada Sucks

Umojan
March 21st, 2012, 01:36 AM
Wednesday 21st 1:30am Dman told everyone who else was on the mafia with him... Throwing another game. Please make sure he doesn't do this again.

lawson
March 21st, 2012, 04:54 AM
In-Game Name: Naked Space Man/mr nice guy

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Law
Summary: At 1:45 in the replay he admits to being Mafia and states that Brown is Godfather when Brown had not yet solicited any information that would lead one to generate such a conclusion. Beginning at 4:05 on Day 2, he begins his pursuit of a fellow Mafia member repeatedly stating "orange is maf" and attempting to get the town to vote him. At 5:25 he states "Orange is the Consigliere". At 6:05 in the replay, I ask him to state his role and he claims he is Sheriff. I ask him how he knew that Orange was Consigliere as Sheriff cannot detect roles in that fashion, he replies "I cheated."

Night three, he chooses to disguise himself as "mr nice guy" and the Consigliere (orange) which he pursued to lynch was executed by a Jailor. At 8:05 in the replay mark you can see the last will he left stating "OJ is Consig and Brown is GF lol" from his Disguiser swap. We lynch the Godfather that day. At the 10:30 mark you can see that his new disguised role, mr nice guy, votes Guilty on Godfather trial.

The rest of the game proceeds normally as he has no other targets to reveal. He does not leave and claims Vigilante when I question him at 13:26. He plays as though his game-throwing antics have stopped, and he seems to pursue a win for Mafia. However, the damage is done. We weed him out and lynch him at 17:45.

Is this game-throwing? Possible. He didn't leave the game. He did attempt to win in the end. However, I don't think his actions were fair to his Mafia teammates and his actions were detrimental to Mafia's success. It is not the admittance the names of his Mafia teammates that I believe is questionable, but the active pursuit of their demise which leads me to believe this is a case of game throwing.

Thank you for your time.

-Law

Bazar
March 21st, 2012, 05:16 AM
Account ID: 1-s2-1-1239543
In-Game Name: Smelly Goat

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Griefing

Your Account Name: Bazar
Summary: Trolled hard in the game lobby calling everyone a faggot. A
t game start, he landed as a godfather. He spent day 2, and day 3, announcing who his maifa buddies were, pretending to be a sheriff.

While he might be trying to play an inside game, hes really just an arsehole, he went as far as to put it in his last will who his members were, and that he was Dman.

Screenshots and replay included.

On a completely unrelated note, have i ever been reported for cheating or whatever?
I've always wondered, i've had at least 3 people basicly swear they were going to report me for cheating, skyping, gamethrowing, and so forth, i'm wondering if they ever bothered?

Ambient
March 21st, 2012, 09:52 AM
Threads Merged. Two separate reports.

Ambient
March 21st, 2012, 09:55 AM
Wednesday 21st 1:30am Dman told everyone who else was on the mafia with him... Throwing another game. Please make sure he doesn't do this again.

A new report would have to be filed with a replay. Even with previous offenders.

creedkingsx
March 21st, 2012, 10:02 AM
I played a game with Dman yesterday and he was fine.

Lysergic
March 23rd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Players has multiple outstanding reports against him and has been double length KV'd in the past. He is currently on the Watch List.

First game:
Night 1, as Blackmailer, he spams "hey spy ORLANDO IS GF AND MICHELANGELO IS MAF LOL."
In day chat, he immediately reveals the GF and gets him lynched.
The next day, he reveals the Mafioso and gets him lynched.
The Mafioso's last will reveals him as Blackmailer. However, he suicides before he can be lynched.

Second game:
In setup, Dman brags about having been on KV list 3 times and states that it "doesn't last long."
He rolls Consig. Right before Night 1, he reveals the other two Mafia.
He is lynched the next day; he spams and trolls until dying. The other two Mafia are quickly lynched.

Approved for both. Sounds like he's gunning for the banlist.

Tasogare_Akira
April 2nd, 2012, 04:43 PM
I'm approving these; Dman has been on banlist before.