View Full Version : {KickVote List} RGx Prodigy: 1-S2-1-1121923

Bobbagnush
March 16th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Account Name: RGx Prodigy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1121923
In-Game Name: Mass Skypers ONE

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Bobbagnush
Summary: a clan obviously joined together, and most of them used similar names. they were just caps trolling the entire game and lynching random people. as far as i know, every single one of them with RGx tag was cheating, but this is the only post i was going to submit to save time. thank you

Lysergic
March 23rd, 2012, 01:56 PM
RGxProdigy has been previously Watch Listed for game throwing. The rest are first time offenders.

The following players joined as a party:

1-S2-1-2530257 - RGxAxelufas
1-S2-1-2467169 - RGxAmbush
1-S2-1-2457380 - RGxSelendis
1-S2-1-1121923 - RGxProdigy
1-S2-1-2188164 - RGxZeratul
1-S2-1-2292286 - RGXTheReaper

Set up lobby:
RGxProdigy says "OK WE WILL BE MASS SKYPARS BITCHES"
RGxZeratul confirms "WE ARE MASS SKYPERS"

Of the Skypers, only RGxZeratul rolls Mafia (he gets GF).

The GF orders the framer to frame the same person that RGxSelendis chooses to investigate.
The next day, they proceed to randomly lynch a town member who isn't in their party, but who IS Mafia (as in, GF told the rest of the Skypers who the Mafia was).
They randomly lynch people, whether or not in the party, for the rest of the game, spamming all caps in chat and generally disrupting normal game play.

At one point, when a non-party players threatens to report them, one of the RGx's replies, "REPORT ME BRUH NOT LIKE I GIVE A SHIT ANYWAYS SUCK A FAT CHODE BITCH."

Once the vast majority of non-party players are dead, they seem to play legitimately (trying to win). However, they all know who the GF is at this point, and town is already gone. In other words, even if they try to play legitimately on the last day, the rest of the days of game throwing and trolling have already ruined the game and resulted in an easy Mafia win.

Approved.