PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Raikou, ID:1-S2-1-359604; Deathpinky, ID: 1-S2-1-2826430

knight10
March 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
User:Raikou
ID:1-S2-1-359604
IGN:JOSEPH KONY

User: Deathpinky
ID:1-S2-1-2826430
IGN:hitler

Crimes: Cheating (party/skype), Gamethrowing, Hacking (drophack),

6:15 Jailor Jails Sheriff, mafia kills anyways and Sheriff claims black was town, black revealed as town after death 4 town remain. 8:30 Jailor attempts to gamethrow by lynching mafia, Refused to lynch and gamethrow for mafia so 9:00 Jailor rejails obvious sheriff (claimed jester which is impossible at this point) and executes "because i didnt vote with him" and "thats not gamethrowing" even though it would result in an automatic mafia win. 10:40 Mafia AND jailor lynch mafioso. 13:00 Godfather AND jailor suicide resulting in NOBODY wins.

Lysergic
March 23rd, 2012, 01:35 PM
Both players are first time offenders.

They appear to have joined the game as a party, and also theme their names (all capitals, Raikou as JOSEPH KONY and Deathpinky as ADOLF HITLER - he changes it to "hitler" before the game, probably to appear less suspicious).

Raikou rolls Jailor and Pinky rolls GF.

After a mass drop on day 1, Raikou fails to jail anyone. Pinky makes his last will, "kony and me hitler ill take ur kids and send them to join the lra or put int work camps" referencing Raikou in his will. Raikou's last will is very similar the next day: "JOSEPH KONY will take your kids and make them my new 5 star generals of the LRA>!!"

Raikou jails the Sheriff twice in a row, refusing to execute the first night because he wants to make his death "nice and slow." He executes the second night.

After the Sheriff is dead, Raikou (town) and Deathpinky (Mafia) both vote the last remaining player - the Mafioso.

That night, both players suicide, resulting in a nobody-wins.

Even though they are first time offenders, this is incredibly obvious game throwing / griefing. Because of how blatantly they did it, I'm going to approve this.