View Full Version : {Ban List} Portaloo, ID: 1-S2-1-2392005

yincrash
March 16th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Account Name: Portaloo
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2392005
In-Game Name: Skyline

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: YinCrash
Summary: As mayor, waited until he had majority vote to reveal himself then vote for people corroborated as non-mafia while spamming 'Trololololol', purposely losing the game for town. Then goaded people to report him.

Ryze15
March 16th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Account Name: Portaloo
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2392005
In-Game Name: Skyline

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Rize
Summary: Portaloo drew Mayor as his role with his vote counting as 4 votes. Once the town had determined the last mafia member and he had enough votes himself to have majority he proceeded to vote in and lynch all of the remaining town players until he was killed by the mafia. In his last will he decided to defend himself by saying town sucks and he was trolling.

Replay: 2180

Lysergic
March 23rd, 2012, 01:20 PM
This player is a repeat offender, having been Watch Listed and KV'd before.

He reveals at the 12:15 mark as Mayor. At this point, the GF, Mafioso, and SK are dead, leaving only 1 Mafia member. Two town players reveal the final Mafia member. As Mayor, Portaloo lynches a town member each day, thus resulting in a town loss. The entire time, he goads people into reporting him and spams "TROLOLOL." Very clearly a case of game throwing.

Approved.

Portaloo
April 3rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Are you serious? This isn't game throwing -_______- i just got back from break and found out i was banned in the game. Seriously how is this gamethrowing i didn't throw the game, i used my power to vote who i wanted and maybe one of the guys i voted were mafia. I did what the role card told me to. Why did i get banned for this

Portaloo
April 3rd, 2012, 06:10 PM
he proceeded to vote in and lynch all of the remaining town players until he was killed by the mafia.

Also i didn't LYNCH THE REMAINING TOWN MEMBERS, i actually only lynched one, and from there i planned there to be 4 players the following day so i could lynch the mafia and be done with it, but the amnesiac (who became SK) foiled my plans so i lynched the bastard. And then lost. :P

Can i get back to playing mafia please? Been awhile since i played.

Portaloo
April 15th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Still no reply? Zzz... Bump...

Lysergic
April 16th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Also i didn't LYNCH THE REMAINING TOWN MEMBERS, i actually only lynched one, and from there i planned there to be 4 players the following day so i could lynch the mafia and be done with it, but the amnesiac (who became SK) foiled my plans so i lynched the bastard. And then lost. :P

Can i get back to playing mafia please? Been awhile since i played.

It's not a permanent ban; it will go down to KV soon enough, and then to Watch List.

My advice:
As Mayor, don't lynch town to "even things up." Just take the win and move on.

Portaloo
April 17th, 2012, 02:07 PM
It's not a permanent ban; it will go down to KV soon enough, and then to Watch List.

My advice:
As Mayor, don't lynch town to "even things up." Just take the win and move on.

So I got banned because I didn't vote who everyone else wanted me to vote? I wasn't "evening things up", I was voting off one of the people to see if he was mafia and I knew that chances were he was not, but I wanted to be safe. I didn't know the amnesiac was going to take sk. Plus, I have waited over a month to be unbanned for something that isn't gamethrowing it's fucking blasphemous. I'd just like to play again.

Archangel
April 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
So I got banned because I didn't vote who everyone else wanted me to vote? I wasn't "evening things up", I was voting off one of the people to see if he was mafia and I knew that chances were he was not, but I wanted to be safe. I didn't know the amnesiac was going to take sk. Plus, I have waited over a month to be unbanned for something that isn't gamethrowing it's fucking blasphemous. I'd just like to play again.

YOU'RE A GAMETHROWER!

Portaloo
April 17th, 2012, 02:58 PM
YOU'RE A GAMETHROWER!

AND YOU MUST BE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN CAPS LIKE THIS! It's not gamethrowing, buddy. I never threw the game.

Archangel
April 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM
AND YOU MUST BE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU TYPE IN CAPS LIKE THIS! It's not gamethrowing, buddy. I never threw the game.

FOR THE RECORD THIS WAS TYPED WITH THE SHIFT KEY, ALSO YOU ARE CLEARLY A GAMETHROWER WHO LIKES TO SUCK DICK.

creedkingsx
April 17th, 2012, 03:01 PM
FOR THE RECORD THIS WAS TYPED WITH THE SHIFT KEY, ALSO YOU ARE CLEARLY A GAMETHROWER WHO LIKES TO SUCK DICK.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6-xIqxwqWE4/TZWKvDwRbCI/AAAAAAAAAUY/TLPoUrz_dns/s1600/derfaSWNS1805_468x394.jpg

Portaloo
April 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM

Dude, I said you were typing in caps as in, typing in capital letters. I made NO reference to the caps lock key itself or the shift key. Now go cry in the corner.

Raptorblaze
April 17th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Dude, I said you were typing in caps as in, typing in capital letters. I made NO reference to the caps lock key itself or the shift key. Now go cry in the corner.
Easiest way to appeal:
1: Type up a post clearly explaining why you are not guilty of gamethrowing or whatever crime you are charged with (-10 seriousness points for every reference to the keeper as a nigger or other expletive)
2: pm a moderator asking them to review it (once again, be polite)
3: ??
4: Profit!

Portaloo
April 17th, 2012, 04:32 PM

Well if you're just going to sit there and not help me about getting unbanned, will you at least entertain me of when I will be unbanned? Like I said, it's been 5 weeks for Christ's sake...

Sinclair
April 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Well if you're just going to sit there and not help me about getting unbanned, will you at least entertain me of when I will be unbanned? Like I said, it's been 5 weeks for Christ's sake...

Read.

Easiest way to appeal:
1: Type up a post clearly explaining why you are not guilty of gamethrowing or whatever crime you are charged with (-10 seriousness points for every reference to the keeper as a nigger or other expletive)
2: pm a moderator asking them to review it (once again, be polite)
3: ??
4: Profit!

Lysergic
April 18th, 2012, 01:37 PM

My job is to review reports, not entertain the people who've been reported. Sorry you're not amused, but maybe you wouldn't be on the banlist if you didn't do this regularly (this is your fifth offense, and each time you come on the forums and whine about how you aren't guilty instead of appealing the proper way).

Portaloo
April 18th, 2012, 04:30 PM
My job is to review reports

You're the one who banned me. So review when I will be unbanned. Is it really that much to ask?

Raptorblaze
April 18th, 2012, 05:05 PM
You're the one who banned me. So review when I will be unbanned. Is it really that much to ask?

Actually Dark.Revenant banned you.

yincrash
April 20th, 2012, 05:35 PM
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Portaloo
April 22nd, 2012, 07:48 AM
Actually Dark.Revenant banned you.

I don't care who banned me, can someone just tell me when I'm unbanned please?

Archangel
April 22nd, 2012, 08:00 AM
I don't care who banned me, can someone just tell me when I'm unbanned please?

Punishment was 16x ban-list.. so about.. 4 months?

Portaloo
April 22nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Punishment was 16x ban-list.. so about.. 4 months?
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/170/5/6/AreYouFuckingKiddingMe_1200px_by_CrusierPL.png

Raptorblaze
April 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
I would ignore Archangel... he has no idea what he's talking about. Best way is to PM Ambient and/or Dark.Revenant.