PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} TheNeighbour 1-S2-1-2888242, xGKingPoker 1-S2-1-2139333, DOOMHURT 1-S2-1-2226853

Chrilliam
March 15th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Account Name: DOOMHURT
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2226853
In-Game Name: Face ******

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Cheating

Your Account Name: Chrilliam
Summary: I was the janitor, and he was the consig and later became the Godfather. On the first two nights, he didn't do anything. Throughout the game, the sheriff knew that he was in the Mafia but his buddies (the other two that are being reported) were defending him. Also, when we could have won, he decided to vote me to trial and lynch me instead of put someone else on trial. His account name was also one of the other player's in-game names. They must have been cheating. At the end of the game, there were 2 doctors and him left (these three players). Instead of lynching the Godfather, the doctors decided to keep the game going and troll. The Godfather eventually committed suicide. I believe him and his friends threw the game on purpose.

Account Name: xGKingPoker
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2888242
In-Game Name: Allin Lady Gaga

Summary: Working with the other two.

Account Name: TheNeighbour
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2888242
In-Game Name: DOOMHURT

Summary: Working with the other two. After the first night, he knew that Allin Lady Gaga was attacked by the first Godfather, even though he was only a doctor. I believe TheNeighbour told him who the Godfather was.

Menautor
March 22nd, 2012, 05:44 PM
it was obvious that those 3 were cheating. The docs healed each other from n1 on. The mafia friend helped them along. To make matters worst, they extended the game by refusing to lynch each other and it was only once GF suicide that the game ended.

I find this case serious enough to approve, cheating, and greifing