PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} JoeyF, ID: 2-SC2-1-2383694; snoops, ID: 2-SC2-1-2154201

Temujin
March 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Account Name: JoeyF
Account ID: 2-SC2-1-2383694
In-Game Name: jestere

Crimes Committed: trolling and ghosting/skyping to ruin the game

Your Account Name: Paddy
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he spammed FAGGOTS and kept lying about his role. First he was spy, then citi etc just so he can random lynch people.

Here's another appeal for the guy he was skyping with:

Account Name: snoops
Account ID: 2-SC2-1-2154201
In-Game Name: Guilty

Crimes Committed: trolling and ghosting/skyping to ruin the game

Your Account Name: Paddy
Summary: As the game began and in the lobby he also spammed FAGGOTS. He was the host and setup the game for 5 mafia. Then on night 1 I was GF and went to kill jestere and he told me not to because he was trolling. Then on the next day, jestere decided to call out me as GF. No coincidence. Guilty then went on to call out all of the mafia and voted us for lynching then voted guilty on all the maf. At the end of the game, when there were 2 maf v serial killer, he voted guilty against his maf buddy.

Please get these 2 perma banned or the equivalent, I made an account here just to report them... I can get a replay too if that works. I also could get some people who were in the game and add them as friends if I need witnesses?

Thanks. People like this ruin the game.

At one point in the replay I start 'bm'ing in a desperate attempt for those trollers to save me...I thought if they saw me doing that they'd vote inno.

Ambient
March 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Replays are always required. However, we typically will not ban off one game/replay. If you want anything to be done. Please attach the replay(s) by manage attachments.

Temujin
March 16th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Sorry for the delay, but I've attached the replay now.

Temujin
March 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Any verdict?

Ambient
March 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM
We are currently processing reports. I will see that this report is completed before it is a week old.

Tasogare_Akira
March 29th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Fourteen minutes in there were enough offenses to deem this approval worthy. I'm upping screenshots. Basically the janitor was a dick all game, keeping the mafia from revealing the SK. I deem this multiple cheating and gamethrowing, not to mention griefing via Role Selection.

I recommend 2x KV