Citizen
Citizen

Neutral [2]:
Hidden Neutral
Serial Killer

Possible Mafia: Mafioso, Blackmailer, Framer
Possible Town: Sheriff, Doctor, Coroner

Rules:
[1] Roles will not be revealed upon death except in the case of the Serial Killer death.
[2] Serial Killer can win with either Town or Mafia.
[3] Godfather and Serial Killer are not night immune, Godfather is detection immune

So, if this is unbalanced just let me knows what can/should be fixed as I have never hosted before.

Guardian
March 10th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Can you list the possible Benign neutrals?

Luna
March 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I like this setup, it's nice and simple. It might be useful to post a few of the role options (the same role can vary drastically in each forum mafia game); for example, are people notified if they've been healed by a Doctor, what abilities does the Coroner have, etc. - players usually appreciate having as much information as possible before signing up to anything. A set of possible roles for the hidden neutral would also be great, it's generally the main criteria I look for. No matter how crazy and experimental a setup may be, it's difficult to have a game of mafia without at least telling the players what roles may be in the game (even if every player slot is listed as 'Hidden Any' ^^).

Once those hidden neutrals are listed I can approve this :)

Azeryuu
March 11th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I'll work on it some more, I hope it is good enough when I finish

CmG
March 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Your Serial killer .... He has to win alone and give him a vest. In your setup he just joins town gets heal and stabs mafia at night. It is too easy to win with this role. He can't even lie about his targets.

I dont see the sense in your not reveal rule from the corpses. If mafia kills somebody you will know it because you don't see the role. If the sk kills somebody you know it as well because you see it.
I don't get it. People can still write their lw s with their roles in it. So it doesn't matter if they see the role or not.

Azeryuu
March 11th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Actually, the part about the SK role is not who the SK kills, it is the SK's role that is revealed.