PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Necromancer

GriM-DeMoN
March 9th, 2012, 01:28 AM
Role Name:Necromancer
Alignment: Mafia/Advance/(what ever person you have choose what he is)
Game Size(s): Any
Abilities: At night choose 1 person

Win Condition: Win with Mafia
Intended Purpose: I was just thinking about it I reckon it would be fun for forum games.
Possible Cons: Might be annoying if you pick a citizen or something so you don't get to do anything
One Sentence Summary: And ally for the Mafia

OK this is a role that works for Mafia. At night they pick a person once they have picked that person they use there abiltys.
If you pick a citizen you don't get to do anything so be careful about who you pick. Say you pick a Bodyguard The bodyguard is Support so you will be Mafia/Advance/Support so that role is good to defend your mafia mates.

Roles like Cultist/Mason/Jailor will fail.

If you pick like Survivor or a immune role you will be immune

Rocshi
March 9th, 2012, 05:42 PM
*yawn*

Ninja.

Next.

Goremancer
March 9th, 2012, 08:58 PM
I like how every role you suggested have already been suggested and yet you claim others are stealing your idea. I already know your response to my post. "Srsly bro? You think I go around reading all the posts? No! Of course I don't!" Which implies that you are rather conceited. Other people's ideas aren't important enough to be looked at but yours are? Yes I sound mad. But I'm really not mad. I just figured someone had to point it out before Luna slaps you really, really, hard in the face.

Rocshi
March 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4917-Role-Suggestion-Ninja

Role created in... was it June? I joined literally 10 minutes before the epilogue of FM-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. (Not FMIV lololol)

Luna
March 10th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Actually this isn't like the Ninja, though I can see why the wording confused you.

From what I can see, this is a mafia-aligned Amnesiac.

Ubernox
March 10th, 2012, 07:42 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4917-Role-Suggestion-Ninja

Role created in... was it June? I joined literally 10 minutes before the epilogue of FM-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. (Not FMIV lololol)

I was IN IT.

GriM-DeMoN
March 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
I like how every role you suggested have already been suggested.

Stop going around making up Bullshit only 1 of my roles that I have suggested has already been Suggested

My role that I suggested Terriost I believe not one person on this forums has suggested a role like that or with that name.
With my Kidnapper people have used that name for there roles. But the idea I had for my kidnapper role Noone has come up with a idea like that I just couldn't think of a different name then Kidnapper
With this role I didn't even have SC2 on June and Ninja is not really like this.

The only role that other people have suggested that I used was Secret Agent so that's 1.

and yet you claim others are stealing your idea.

Iv only claimed that 1 person stole my role Not Others so stop making up shit.
Also I had a good reason for saying he was stealing my role
Because he actualy did I made a thread New role Kidnapper then he made a thread new role ideas.
In there it had my role just with different alligenment so in truth he did steal my role just chanced the alligenment

Goremancer
March 10th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Stop going around making up Bullshit only 1 of my roles that I have suggested has already been Suggested

My role that I suggested Terriost I believe not one person on this forums has suggested a role like that or with that name.
With my Kidnapper people have used that name for there roles. But the idea I had for my kidnapper role Noone has come up with a idea like that I just couldn't think of a different name then Kidnapper
With this role I didn't even have SC2 on June and Ninja is not really like this.

The only role that other people have suggested that I used was Secret Agent so that's 1.

Iv only claimed that 1 person stole my role Not Others so stop making up shit.
Also I had a good reason for saying he was stealing my role
Because he actualy did I made a thread New role Kidnapper then he made a thread new role ideas.
In there it had my role just with different alligenment so in truth he did steal my role just chanced the alligenment

D: I was trying to tell you not to get mad.