PDA

View Full Version : Admirals Puzzle #1

Admiral
March 8th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Necroplant was walking down the street when he saw a shadow of a man creep out of sight. He swept up from behind and put a gun up to Necroplants head and made it clear that he wasn't looking for a fight. The man said "give me all you got I want your money not you life but if you try to make a move I wont think twice." Necroplant said "you can have my cash..." He gave the man the money and was shot in the head immediately after.

Although the man shot Necroplant in the head, he still had kept his word. How is this possible?

Ash
March 8th, 2012, 03:08 PM
He moved AND gave him the money.

Admiral
March 8th, 2012, 03:24 PM
He moved AND gave him the money.

Nope.

Luna
March 8th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Necroplant said "You can have my cash... but first I gotta ask, what makes you wanna live this kind of life?"

The answer: Because there aint no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on tress, I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed, aint nothin' in this world for free

Luna
March 8th, 2012, 03:27 PM
I got it after the first sentence, +1, you finally made a good troll thread

Admiral
March 8th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I got it after the first sentence, +1, you finally made a good troll thread

While you did find where the quoted line was from- I ended it there because I didn't want to incorporate the whole thing.

That is not the answer by the way.

Ash
March 8th, 2012, 04:09 PM
You were the man who shot Necroplant.

How the crime scene really happened:
1. A man WITH a troll mask (or V for Vendetta mask... they both look like troll masks) came up to him and shot necro and blah blah blah.
2. The man gave him his word, but it was only his troll word, so Necro got trolled AND shot.

Admiral
March 8th, 2012, 04:43 PM
You were the man who shot Necroplant.

No.

How the crime scene really happened:
1. A man WITH a troll mask (or V for Vendetta mask... they both look like troll masks) came up to him and shot necro and blah blah blah.
2. The man gave him his word, but it was only his troll word, so Necro got trolled AND shot.

1. No.
2. No.

Necrolord
March 8th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I've listened to 102.1 The Edge in my car quite a few times in the past, and I fucking hate "Cage the Elephant".

You want to talk about down's syndrome? The lead singer sounds like he has it. Fuck, I could replace the lead singer.

creedkingsx
March 8th, 2012, 05:55 PM
niggers and nigletts will rise

Jim
March 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Well the guy sensed the immense amount of faggotry coming from Necro and just shot him after getting the money.

Raptorblaze
March 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM
The fuck, necro doesn't have cash. He's jobless remember?

Clawtrocity
March 10th, 2012, 12:07 PM
The money was laced with Ricen and the man considered it was a move.

The man didn't take Necro's life he just ended it.

CmG
March 10th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Since Necroplant thinks with his dick instead of his head i assume he shoot him into his genitals. His REAL HEAD!

Admiral
March 10th, 2012, 03:10 PM
The fuck, necro doesn't have cash. He's jobless remember?

This man is onto something. Take a guess at the answer.

CmG
March 10th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Pakinson?

So Necroplant had no money. Therefore he gave him all his money. None and get shot.

Admiral
March 11th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Pakinson?

So Necroplant had no money. Therefore he gave him all his money. None and get shot.

Good guess, but Necroplant actually did give him money.

BoogeyMan
March 29th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Necroplant gave him like, at most a dollar?

FrostByte
March 29th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Good guess, but Necroplant actually did give him money.

It was monopoly money.
Even when looking death in the face, Necro trolls his way in to heaven.
GG.

Trollzor - trolling consists of posting off topic. I swear, pretty soon I'm paying to put you through troll school just so you understand how wrong you're doing it.

Admiral
March 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Necroplant gave him like, at most a dollar?

The exact amount of money given is not important.

cygx
March 30th, 2012, 06:34 AM
i got it

necro made a move by giving the man money

GG

FrostByte
March 30th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Your solution to his riddle is blatant plagiarism of mine. I challenge you to a duel!

Also, I troll professional trolls like you (*cough* Kevin Powers *cough*) by grief trolling and troll trolling.

p.s. u mad bro?

EYy brah
You're still not trolling. You're doing it wrong.
u banned bro? trolololo

5th coming of Trollzor
March 30th, 2012, 08:38 AM
EYy brah
You're still not trolling. You're doing it wrong.
u banned bro? trolololo

I am unbanable.

Admiral
March 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM
i got it

necro made a move by giving the man money

GG

You are on the right track.

cygx
March 30th, 2012, 06:46 PM
He reached in the other dude's pocket to get the money. Also, he was trying to fondle the other dude's rod.

how much you wanna bet this is the answer

Admiral
April 1st, 2012, 10:53 PM
He reached in the other dude's pocket to get the money. Also, he was trying to fondle the other dude's rod.

This is a better answer than mine, and in fact is technically correct. Necroplant gave the man money, but being the bum he is, it was someone elses money- thus Necroplant was shot for giving him someone elses money.

LeaD
May 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I thought this had a similar solution to the
"A robber holds a gun to passer bys head and screams : GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY! The man immediately answers: Good Sir, i'm but a respectable politician! - The robber thinks for a moment : Then give me ALL OF MY MONEY!"
smth like that