PDA

View Full Version : Would love to play non saved game

SurgeonFish
June 13th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Everyone seems to play their own custom game type which usually consists of mostly town (50% or more random) GF and 2 random mafia, SK and some sort of netural (mostly random).

I havnt played a normal variant or DR choice ever and i would love to. Does anyone else play these variants? if so then when, so i can jump in?

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 08:30 PM
On the multiplayer screen click Create Game. Choose -Mafia-. Then at the top click Open to Public. You just became host of the game and can choose whatever setup you want.

SurgeonFish
June 13th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Problem is soon as i pick one of those, "OMG noob Repick!" or "Player has left"x6

I rather play with people who would enjoy that kind of thing, then with randoms who rather bitch and moan and make their name "Host is gay"

Lysergic
June 13th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Problem is soon as i pick one of those, "OMG noob Repick!" or "Player has left"x6

I rather play with people who would enjoy that kind of thing, then with randoms who rather bitch and moan and make their name "Host is gay"

On the multiplayer screen click Create Game. Choose -Mafia-.

Then join channel "Mafia". Say "2 for invite". Once game is full, tell them what your setup will be before starting. Those who want to leave will leave; invite more people until game is full.

wightsnow
June 14th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Everyone seems to play their own custom game type which usually consists of mostly town (50% or more random) GF and 2 random mafia, SK and some sort of netural (mostly random).

I havnt played a normal variant or DR choice ever and i would love to. Does anyone else play these variants? if so then when, so i can jump in?

When i get back on Bnet in like a month or so, I would love to play with you.

MrSmarter
June 14th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I want to play with you too!

SurgeonFish
June 14th, 2011, 06:21 PM
glad to see im not the only one ^^ thanks for the support

CyanBlade
June 15th, 2011, 08:37 AM
i highly enjoy out of the ordinary games. I personally love clue and mafia variant, and i think playing player made out of the ordinary games is great too. I read that mafia variant can have a mode where there are no town, only evil nuetrals and mafia. that would be cool! although i think game with 0 town are immpossible right now. mabey just have an unlimited kill vigil as and sk who survivors can win with.

Deolrin
June 15th, 2011, 10:41 AM
There IS a scumfest variant with no townies.
I played a game with that variant once, it was pretty amazing. Most people were Survivors though.

SurgeonFish
June 15th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I got the chance to play scumfest the other day, 3 executioners 4 mafia, 3 sks, 3 survivors, was kinda crazy. the sks killed each other and all the neutral survivors and exes won the game lol

Inca_Killa
June 19th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Would love to try Scumfest and Clue, not to mention Mafia Variant sometime.

IDK why people hate on random though, I think random is good.