PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} OGKJromeo: 1-S2-1-2629014 + 3 others. Doesn't fit in title.

snorks
March 6th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Account Name: OGKJromeo
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2629014
In-Game Name: Cubano

Account Name: OGKfireloard
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1045160
In-Game Name: Microsoft

Account Name: OGKTHOROBRED
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1037471
In-Game Name: Paolo Bellucci

Account Name: LGOKgladius
Account ID: 1-S2-1-990051
In-Game Name: Rinaldo

Crimes Committed: Blatant Skyping/Cheating

Your Account Name: snorkelfish
Summary: This is a lovely group of 4 individuals. They enter the game together. One is Mafioso, one is SK, two are witches. The two witches both do nothing night 1, and night 2 they both immediately target the Godfather and their Mafioso friend.

Day 3 the four of them instantly vote the same target up. Night 3 both witches use their Mafioso friend to target the SK friend. One of them switches his target last second.

Day 4 the mafioso randomly knows the identity of his Serial Killer friend, claims invest and they vote him up. The Mafioso also "inno's" the other two mafia.. but that may be more due to pure idiocy than cheating. Night 4 the remaining witch makes his friend kill himself. The witch ends up winning the game with me, the godfather.

Here's the kicker: After the game, the Mafioso, OGKTHOROBRED, PMs me. He admits to skyping and cheating with the other three, then when I tell him that he was cheating and I'm reporting it, he goes insane and starts yelling that he "HAS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS" and he "CAN CHANGE HIS IP". Kind of hilarious. All of it is annotated in the screenshots below.

EDIT: Added replay

Ambient
March 14th, 2012, 08:22 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4634-Mod-Multiple-Skypers-%28Hutch-VPSlush-FIRELOARD%29-IDs-Within?highlight=1045160
OGKfireloard has been reported before, but has modified his account name.

Game basically goes as described.

I recommend..

1x KV for OGKJromeo / OGKTHOROBRED / LGOKgladius
2x KV for OGKfireloard