PDA

View Full Version : M-FM- The Hunger Games REMIX

Rocshi
March 6th, 2012, 09:35 AM
lool why did I put Remix.
Anyway.

I want to take full advantage of the Role Compendium, and get lots of custom roles in, and also add a new kinda important mechanic.

Roles List:
President Coriolanus Snow (Godfather)
Hidden Capitol Role
Hidden Capitol Role
Hidden Capitol Role

President Alma Coin (Cult Leader)
Claudius Templesmith (Corrupt Journalist)
Hidden Killing Neutral
Hidden Benign Neutral

Katniss Everdeen (Vigilante/Lover)
Peeta Mellark (Bodyguard/Lover)
Emily Everdeen (Doctor)
Primrose Everdeen (Lookout)
Hidden Rebel Role
Hidden Rebel Role
Hidden Rebel Role
Hidden Rebel Role
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Possible Rebel Roles: Whore, Sex Toy Manufacturer, Armoursmith, Gunsmith, Enchantress, Hitman, Architect, Astrologer, Saboteur, Time Manipulator, Journalist, Sleuth, Operative

Possible Capitol Roles: Grave Robber, Enforcer, Kidnapper, Lawyer, Fabricator, Drug Dealer, Actress, Time Manipulator, Dirty Sleuth, Infiltrator

Possible Killing Neutral Roles: Devourer, Spree Killer, Assassin, Electro Maniac, Ravager,

Possible Benign Neutral Roles: Soul Thief, Succubus, Chairman, Student, Ninja, Ghost, Truth Seeker

This setup takes advantage of the Role Compendium, it will be chock full of custom roles (as in basically all of it)

The Mafia will be able to pick out of the possible Roles List, FMVIII style. Town Hiddens will not.

Katniss and Peeta have a night chat. If one dies the other shall also. (If you think Peeta will just protect Katniss every night, you are stupid and don't know how this works)

48h day, 24h night

Rebels: Be rid of the Mafia, District 13, and the Killing Neutral (or possibly Benign if win condition applies)
Capitol: Kill the Rebels, District 13, and the Killing Neutral (or possibly Benign if win condition applies)
Killing Neutral: Fulfill your win condition (usually Kill Everyone)
Benign Neutral: Fulfill your win condition.

I liek the Role Compendium.
Bainow.

Kromos
March 6th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I'm trying to fix devourer and operative / infiltrator for you to use if you want but still this setup is maybe a little too completely insane :P

Rocshi
March 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM
I like insanity :D

Please PM me the changes to Operative and Devourer if you don't plan on editing your original suggestion page.

I noticed that no one was really using the Role Compendium as awesomely as I had hoped.

Basically, it's the same setup except I added another neutral, added Lovers, and fucked around with the Role Compendium XD

FrostByte
March 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Fuck you.
Gale should be her lover.

FrostByte
March 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsPDFjVe0Q6Z1ky9tAErVjyviXDuE2h cQFU_FcC8CTccd-jPD6

Rocshi
March 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Was Gale in the arena?

nope

FrostByte
March 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Because he had to take care of her family.
HURRRRR

Rocshi
March 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Oh, I was saying the game like took place in the arena.

*also he didn't get picked for the reaping anyway hurrr*

Weird sidestory. Gods of Panem take everyone and drop them in the Arena.

I DONT KNOW SHUT UP GALE IS AN RP NAME ANYWAY AND THEY GET MARRIED IN THE END AND HAVE LITTLE BABEHS THAT RUN IN THE FIELD

lol i dunno
im just going more accurate to the book there

Rocshi
October 31st, 2012, 09:53 PM
BUMP BECAUSE I PUT IT IN FOR MFM14 YEAAHHH

BorkBot
November 1st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Please add the following:

Rolecards (or more specifically "role options" such as night immunity/vests, conversion immunity, detection immunity, number of charges, etc)
Order of Operations
Game rules

Blazer
November 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM
BUMP BECAUSE I PUT IT IN FOR MFM14 YEAAHHH

Wait...I'm lucky number 13? HELL YEAH!