PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Skepsis, ID: 2-S2-1-330856; Slickapott, ID: 2-S2-1-1388059

Yumbra
March 5th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Account Name: Skepsis
Account ID: 2-S2-1-330856
In-Game Name: Chris Wilmct
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Account Name: Slickapott
Account ID: 2-S2-1-1388059
In-Game Name: Luke Link
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary: I'll just get straight to the point, at day 2, the Serial Killer - Chris Wilmct reveal to everyone all the Mafia members and said he was skyping with Luke Link - The Godfather. . This is obviously very blatant on the fact that they're both skyping. Please ban the cheaters, letting them get away is no way to be justify for the mafia community... -.-

2005 2006

Yumbra
March 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Why aren't they banned yet, THEY'RE IN MY GAMES SKYPING.

Ambient
March 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
If they are re-offending report them again. A single report will not result in a ban. The more times they are reported, and found guilty the longer the punishment. So if they ruin multiple games, report it.

Yumbra
March 7th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Why does this system exist, is so obvious they're cheating over skype and game throwing when they lose. Not all people report when their games get gamethrow and it's so hard to get evidence on skyping?................ Now all my games are getting fantasticly destroyed and ruined because now they both say I'm skyping.

Yumbra
March 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Well punishment rarely exist on mafia, everyone gets to do what they want -.-
Just got into a game, a known cheater is on the watch list but not kick vote list.
I lose faith in reporting cheaters now, just waste my time

Ambient
March 7th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Your experience is with the EU server. We have over 188 punished threads. There is a process. If people are reported multiple times, then they will be dealt with accordingly.

Ambient
March 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Not a very wise use of cheating for either of them, but blatant. Approving due to EU being the wild region.