2MuchTroubleJust2Report
March 3rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Account Name: PavelDatsyuk
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2556236
In-Game Name: Giovanni

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Name: Tiruas

Summary: I was Its A Meee Mario, Sherriff

Team Throwing Jailor & Intentionally lagging. The very start of the game N1 was a little laggy & on D2 we politely asked the lagger to leave, no lag screen was showing so we could not determine who the lagger was. I claimed to be survivor on D1, in the hopes of delaying for time to use my sherriff abilities. I investigated "black" on N1 & it came up NS.

N2 jailor kills a sherriff, i also picked that person & they came up NS.

N3 jailor jails me, Before he said anything I said "I lied about being survivor, I am Sherriff, i wanted to buy time to investigate", then i said "Black came up NS & the other sherriff you killed came up NS". He replies "this is what you get for complaining about my lag" & executes me. He is also killed on N3.

In the graveyard he initially claims that he killed me because i lied (which is possible), but by the end of the game with the entire graveyard spamming him that he's a moron, he just lags as much as he possibly can to make the game BRUTALLY long.

Also, if you watch the replay to the end, the SK who gets lynched at the end even finds it amusing saying "I killed less town than the jailor".

A LOT of people complained about his lagging. He was clearly griefing.

Lysergic
March 9th, 2012, 06:36 PM
In the future, please follow the correct formatting guidelines for reports. They can be found here:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

I will fix the formatting for you this time.

First time offender.

Night 1, he jails the invest. Invest reveals role and then leaves. Jailor (PavelDatsyuk) states, "say something about my lag and die."

The next day, in-game name Johnny Cage complains about the lag. That night, Pavel jails him. Cage reveals his role as sheriff and reveals who he checked. Jailor executes him anyway.

The next night, the reporting player (in-game name Its a Meeee Mario) is jailed after complaining about lag.

As he said in the report, he reveals his true role. Pavel states the following:

"well i enjoyed your comments about my lag"
"heres what complaining gets you"
He then executes.

This is so painfully, obviously griefing / borderline game throwing that I'm frankly kind of disgusted.

Luckily, after executing his SECOND sheriff, the Mafia kills him.

Anyways, I'm approving this because it's so blatant, despite the fact that this is a first time offender. I would recommend at LEAST a Watch-List for Pavel. This is downright malicious.