PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Sixxpool; ID: 1-S2-1-2198691; Waves, ID: 1-S2-1-1024529

JackAceJack
March 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM
Account Name: Sixxpool
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1234567

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing/skyping

In-Game Name: Leegit is noob
Summary: After N1, GF died to bodyguard and told Sheriff, Bacon on a hot ass, who 2 other mafia were (me, Montgomery Burn as Consig, and Paolo, the janitor). Bacon told town our roles and admited after night 1 our exact roles and said his friend gf told him.

--------------------------
Account Name: Waves
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1024529

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing/skyping

In-Game Name: bacon on a hot ass
Summary: was skyping with GF, did tell town after n1 who 2 other mafia were, with exact roles, and he was only sheriff.

KICKVOTE please

Learz
March 1st, 2012, 10:52 PM
Account Name: WaVee
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1024529

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: bacon on a hot ass
Summary: (His friend told him the mafia names, so I added his information below). WaVee was a sheriff, investigated a town player first night (screenshot 1). That night godfather got taken out by a bodyguard. The next day WaVee announced the remaining two mafia members (screenshot 2; in game time ~4:43). He then admitted that the dead godfather told him (screenshot 3; in game time ~5:00). He kept repeating this for the rest of the replay, and mocked those who said he would be reported.

His friend (the godfather) who leaked the mafia names to WaVee:
Account Name: SixXPOol
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2198691
In-Game Name: Leegit is NOob

Menautor
March 7th, 2012, 09:22 AM
as described. Sheriff never checked the mafia. he was likely hunting Sk. Stand to reason that GF gave hm the names since at best had he in fact checked one mafia, he would only have one name. Sheriff does confirm that GF gave him the names and doesn't seem to care. I recommend further actions for Sheriff especially.