PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} SyKotic, ID: 1-S2-1-448989

Dragoon123
March 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Account Name: SyKotic
Account ID: 1-S2-1-448989

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Bert
Summary: At the end of the game with two mafia left (Bert was Godfather) and one sk. He first voted the SK up then inno'd him and voted up his mafia friend (Paolo - Framer) and threw the game causing the serial killer to win.

Befree
March 1st, 2012, 11:02 AM
Account Name: SyKotic
Account ID: 1-S2-1-448989

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Bert
Summary: During the final day, he was Godfather and I was framer, the last other guy was the SK. We nominated the SK, but Bert (The GF) voted innocent and then instead they both voted me and executed me. So then the SK won the next day.

He said "Confused? You should be" which gave the impression it was very much on purpose.

He also said "We kill everyone" as I was dying. This gave the impression he possibly was specifically working with the SK because of using "we". The fact that the SK didn't seem at all surprised, and that it was his first SK win also suggested to me some sort of collusion. I'm not completely sure on this possibility of them both cheating, but I am sure he threw the game. Clearly in a 2-1 situation, voting for your ally to die is game-throwing.

I attached 2 chat log screenshots, the final role list screenshot, and the replay.

Menautor
March 7th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Account Name: SyKotic, Account ID: 1-S2-1-448989, Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, In-Game Name: Bert

This is a clear count of game throwing. GF had an easy win and lynch is own to give it to SK. No room for confusion. I also believe that he was skyping with SK, account name iiSungPanda, account ID: 1-s2-1-1719827 but there is no fact to support that assumption.

first report for both players. lets keep an eye on them, the two complaints are from the same game, incident