PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} YawningOak, ID: 1-S2-1-328974

WhatIsThisIDontEven
March 1st, 2012, 02:23 AM
Account Name: YawningOak
Account ID: 1-S2-1-328974

Crimes Committed: Cheating (Forced role card reading)

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary:
Pretty simple. He was Jailor. He asked me to read my role card or die. It's a douche move that is "unintended by the game to gain an unfair advantage over other players". I was jester, however I refused on principle. If I was anything else I would do the exact same thing.

MTT
March 1st, 2012, 02:44 AM
Account Name: YawningOak
Account ID: 1-S2-1-328974

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: Coto
Summary: Coto is mafioso. Reads 'Vigilante' role card on Day 7. Screenshot showing how he read the role card. Crime dependent on his paraphrasing, but it could be a put-on. When he is executed, he claims he has it memorized.

Additionally, claims being new to the game & not having knowledge of the game. YawningOak has 5000+ points and fully well knew the rules of the game and that role card reading is illegal.

Also, in defense of the mayor who asked him to read the role card, he said "don't type it out, just read it." [in reference to the impossibility of 3rd vigilante]

Menautor
March 5th, 2012, 02:10 PM
report 1, from Ven is accurate, Jailor did ask to read card upon refusal was executed. Clearly against the rules. it's too bad that the video ends there. It was impossible to see if he did it again. I would of liked to be able to see the entire game to then end in order to make a better report of the facts.

report 2, from VTT, I agree with MTT when he says that mayor didn't ask to have the card type but to refer to it as he suspects that he is lying and it is impossible. Cleaver tactic to catch him in a lie. The suspect reads out his card because it accommodates him and there is no doubt in my mind that he knows that he isn't required to read it. He gives it as a proof of innocence. In that context, I believe that the intention to infringe on the card rule is present. I would normally not find Coto guilty had it been an isolated incident. But it is not and he is a seasoned veteran at Mafia. therefore, I will approve this threat and let an admin finalize the case standing.