PDA

View Full Version : How the fuck are we both not getting shot tonight?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 28th, 2012, 05:13 PM
/thread

Also, I think i should frame admiral so that spy isnt in her death possibilities

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Lol only hope for me is that the guys with the guns half-buy my doc claim. Not sure about framing - are there even any investigative roles left? I'm not sure. Probably only hope for you is that they shoot somebody else first

Im thinking about blackmailing gore mancer who I suspect might be the real doctor to shut him up. I might make him claim healed and attacked too.

Lolol it's only a matter of time now

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 07:11 PM
We gonna die!!!

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 08:44 PM
So the only people really worth killing are the confirmed towns caught up in this healing chain thing. We have zero chance of killing them with regular attacks because they'll all be protected.

However, Rumpel seemed to be indicating that somebody had armed him with a gun again. It's probable that he's trolling us, but if he isn't my blackmail on him still requires him to attack Narks tonight.

So, if we attack Narks too, then his vest can't protect against 2 attacks, right?

Forum Mafia GM
February 28th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Im thinking about blackmailing gore mancer

You have to wait until your previous target does what you told him to do. You can only blackmail 1 person at a time.

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Oh.

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 09:13 PM
So my role-card says I can only blackmail one person at a time.

The order of visitations says that blackmailing occurs after killing.

Given that, I assume I can submit an action tonight, and if Rumpel attacks Narks then that blackmail will successfully have been completed and I can blackmail my target afterwards seeing as the rules say killing is 16 and blackmailing is 19.

fm TheWaaagh
February 28th, 2012, 11:12 PM
I suppose the blackmail actually only requires Rumpel to visit Narks. That probably doesn't require him to use blacksmith acquired guns if he has them. So I guess Narks will only be attacked if Rumpel thinks he has to attack Narks when he actually doesn't.

I suppose the best bet would be to try and shut Goremancer up by killing him then and pray he doesn't have a will.

Not really much to hope for.

Otherwise he counter-claims tomorrow and it's all over. If he has any will mentioning the word doctor then it's over too. If somebody else is actually the doctor, then it's over again.

Forum Mafia GM
February 29th, 2012, 02:20 AM
So my role-card says I can only blackmail one person at a time.

The order of visitations says that blackmailing occurs after killing.

Given that, I assume I can submit an action tonight, and if Rumpel attacks Narks then that blackmail will successfully have been completed and I can blackmail my target afterwards seeing as the rules say killing is 16 and blackmailing is 19.

You won't be able to target someone to blackmail until he you know he has filled his requirement.

You can however do other actions while waiting. (I however realize that this would have been more useful if the other mafia member was anything other than a lvl 1 framer)

fm BlastYoBoots
February 29th, 2012, 09:10 AM
so if I hide Waaagh, and he dies tonight, will his graveyard options change around??

fm BlastYoBoots
February 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Do I have any chance of being Level 2 at all?

Forum Mafia GM
February 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM
so if I hide Waaagh, and he dies tonight, will his graveyard options change around??

lvl 2 hide = you can change the grave results for TheWaaagh or yourself
lvl 2 frame = you can change the grave results for any non mafia.

You are not notified when you level up but if you read enough of the chat you might be able to determine something.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
its be awesome if you could give me Mafia Night Actions from the days before I was brought in instead of me reading all of this over and over x.x

fm TheWaaagh
February 29th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I'm going to guess that you're still level 1. Yayap pretty much admitted it a few posts up when he said it would be nice if we had anything other than a lvl 1 framer.

Forum Mafia GM
March 1st, 2012, 12:35 AM
small hint... check the night 2 discussion.

fm TheWaaagh
March 1st, 2012, 02:01 AM
-kill Goremancer
- send me

-death note "SHOOTING GORE BECUZ I THINK HES THE DARK THIEF"

Not sure what you want to do with the framer, Deathfire. All up to you.

fm BlastYoBoots
March 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
So, if frames and hides level up together, I'm level 2.

If they don't, I'm a level 1 Framer, and level 2 Hider

Night Action if frames and hides level up separately:
-Hide TheWaaagh as Private Eye/Doctor/Blacksmith/Arsonist/Survivor

If they level up together I suggest we both target Admiral