PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Frostwind, ID: 1-S2-1-2029018

VirtuousEvil
February 26th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Account Name: Frostwind
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2029018

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Griefing.

In-Game Name: TRAGIC
Summary: Began the game spamming, then when he was given the role of framer he continued to spam and get the town to lynch him. When he is lynched he makes sure to name the GF and me as the other mafia. GF left and I was lynched the next day, pretty clear-cut case of game-throwing. P.S, I wasn't skyping with this guy, don't even know him.

Landstander
February 28th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Approved, Gamethowing

Ambient
February 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
This will be fourth offense. I suggest 2x KV.

Frostwind
March 23rd, 2012, 07:11 PM
wow, god lighten up, i just did this because i wanted to have fun, and, so i just wanted to fool him, don't you just want to play a few games that you get really excited/ or bored, and you just want to have fun.. this is not fair, i do this once in a life time and this happens, i won't do it again ever, but come on, really? just for that?: for having fun? isn't it what this game is about? if i am wrong then, i see no reason why this game exists. it is to fool people, i only do stuff like this few times in my life.. i won't do it again I promise. but it is not fair, that i get banned for just 1 game for 1 thing, that i just told him, and stopped for the rest of the game, i was never using skype, i just wanted people to wine about it, i never was using skype.