PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Bourgeoisie , ID: 1-S2-1-3410975

straykiwi
February 26th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Account Name: Bourgeoisie
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3410975

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: John
Summary: At the beginning of the game, he repeatedly posted the names of all of the Mafia. Jailor executed him so it was obvious he was telling te truth. He continued to grief in dead chat. and other mafia left and I got lynched.1854

Tsunami
February 26th, 2012, 11:55 PM

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: jhon
Summary: At the beginning of the game, john revealed himself and the two other mafia, stating he was ruining the game. This occures between 2:30 and 2:45 within the replay game clock. Right after other players said he would be reported, he responded with "Scary" clearly not having any respect for the kick/ban system or the game.

MTT
February 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: Welp
Summary: Welp was sheriff. After Night 1 ended, he claimed sheriff and that blue was guilty. Town reacted by saying Welp was executioner. After Night 2 ended, Welp spammed day chat with a URL link - http://zhost.tk/u/1k/proof.jpg - to prove that he was sheriff. I believe that this offense is equivalent to role card reading, except in .jpg form.

To further the offense, Welp died night 3, showing that he was sheriff. Janitor was dead, so framer was impossible. There were no bus drivers, and witch alert was turned on. When blue died, his role was doctor. This adds a secondary offense of 'griefing;' Welp had outright lied to town about his intel in order to get someone lynched. However, this second offense may be placed under a very bizarre tactic of pretending to be executioner, but I say neglect that fact, since Welp is an obvious troll. [see Graveyard chat for proof]1870

Ambient
February 27th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Threads merged.

Landstander
March 2nd, 2012, 09:35 AM
First/Second Report where he is named John, He immediately says both his mafia companion names. Gamethrowing. Hold.

Third Report where he is named Welp. He is sheriff, checked blue n1. sees hes n/s but still claims he is guilty to town. He gets blue put on trial twice times, but blue is forced to claim doc and is innoed. This isnt the offense so much as he posted a screenshot of the current game to PROVE he was sheriff and that blue should be lynched. hes jailed n3 and claims sheriff and shows jailor screenshot with him as sheriff. this falls under the category of Cheating/Gamethrowing. If he didnt post the screenshot and have this other report in close conjunction/proximity I recommend Watchlist for having a total of 3 offenses over 2 games.

Ambient
March 7th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Add lag cheating to his offenses.

Landstander
March 8th, 2012, 10:53 AM
For having such a diverse range of offenses over such a short period of time, I move to have this promoted to KV list from WL status.

Zinthius
March 17th, 2012, 02:18 AM
snip