PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Butter, 1-S2-1-3424586; Toaster, ID: 1-S2-1-3430950

doseface
February 25th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Account Name: Butter
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3424586

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing
In-Game Name: Mouse

Summary: We were the last 2 mafia alive, he got put on trial, and stated that I was the other mafia as he was being hung. Never seen clearer game throwing than that in my time playing. I was killed 2 days later, game throwing in its simplest form.

Note from Ambient:
Account Name: Toaster
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3430950

Ambient
February 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM
When lynched he obviously revealed the last mafia. I believe he may have also been communicating outside of game with Toaster. As he immediately calls out Toaster as mafia. However, toaster is never lynched. I just wanted to have note of that.

First offense. On hold.

Ambient
March 1st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Alright, I have a second report. I will need one of you to review this.

Account Name: Butter
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3424586

Account Name: Toaster
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3430950

Crime Committed: Cheating (communicating outside of game)

Summary: I had already seen the report on butters, and entered this game skeptical. Butters was jailor and Toaster was survivor. Butters said he could confirm that Toaster was a survivor. After we both had died, I asked how he knew.. If he had jailed him and he had been told that. He said yes. He was never jailed. Anyway, a light form of cheating this game. They had at least told each other their roles. Prior report and match history confirms they were partied.

Lysergic
March 9th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I have reviewed the second report (Ambient's report).

Clear case of partying and light cheating. To make it all the more obvious, Butter and Toaster IMMEDIATELY suggest a Pokemon name theme at the very beginning of the game setup.

He confirms "Pikachu" (Toaster) as a Survivor at the 16:24 mark. At this point, he hasn't jailed ANYONE because there was a lynch every day.

Very clear case of partying and outside-of-game communication to cheat. On top of it, blatantly lying to a mod in dead chat.

Approved.