PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} heathbar, ID: 1-S2-1-1036544; Tannjon, 1-S2-1-3414683; switzcheese, ID: 1-S2-1-2311576

Ambient
February 23rd, 2012, 11:24 PM
I saw this party join at the start of the game. I went into match history and noticed they had just played a melee game together. Before the game started.. I announced that I was in the game, and the parties should play legitimately.

Primary Offenders
Account Name: heathbar
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1036544
Crimes Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: Butters (janitor)

Account Name: switzcheese
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2311576
In-Game Name: Cartman (SK)

Lesser Offender
Account Name: Tannjon
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3414683
In-Game Name: Fukface

Summary: I was consort. After heathbar was accused of being mafia.. the voting patterns were odd. After a few days of this odd behavior, we voted up dark green (Tannjon/witch). Everyone aside from the party voted him guilty. I was going to role block switzcheese when heathbar told me not to because he was sitting next to him. I was relieved that my suspicions were verified. I removed both of them from the game shortly after. Tannjon had already died, and left after they were kicked.

Tasogare_Akira
March 7th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Evaluating report. N1, tannjon as witch immediately targets the SK. Failing to kill red, n2 tries to target red to make him hit Milo Anderson. After red is lynched day 3, he resumes controlling Cartman, and gets role blocked for the rest of the game. Day 4 he is voted innocent by Cartman and Butters. Night 4 he is roleblocked again, and executed day 5.

Upon observing Butters, I noticed that the witch attempts to synchronize his targets with the mafia; i.e. Night 2 he makes red target blue, when the mafia targets blue as well. Night 3 they target Lord Farquad. If you look at the screenshots, you will see that the SK also synchronizes with the mafia.

All three guilty of cheating to influence game; I recommend 2x KV for all of them. This is serious, game-breaking stuff.