PDA

View Full Version : M-FM Utterly Clueless

Goremancer
February 22nd, 2012, 06:41 PM
Yes yes I know there is a shitload of other setups. But I'll write this down now and get the feedback I need. This will start after ALL OTHER M-FM and S-FM that is currently known. So yea in a while.

This setup is a easier version of the Clue version on the SC2 mafia. Roles will be revealed upon death. But the source of death will not be known.

Coroner
Vigilante
Vigilante
Gunsmith
Detective
Detective
Detective
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Godfather
Random Mafia*
Random Mafia
Mafioso
Truth Seeker
Truth Seeker
Random Benign Neutral*1

*Possible Random Mafia Roles: Janitor, Mafioso, Time Manipulator, Witch, Actress
*Possible Random Benign Neutral Roles: Jester, Executioner, Soul Thief, Survivor, Student

Order of Events
Survivor Vests
Roleblocks
Swaps
Soul Thief
Truth Seeker
Kills
Janitor
Drug Dealer
Blackmailing
Gunsmith
Jester Annoy
Doctor Heal
Coroner Results
Detective Results

Additional Notes
-The Truth Seekers will share a night chat. Of course there is nothing preventing the Truth Seekers to turn on one another.
More information on Truth Seeker (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4931-Role-Suggestion-Truth-Seeker)
-More information on Soul Thief (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4880-Role-Suggestion-Soul-Thief)
-More information on Drug Dealer (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5157-Role-Suggestion-Drug-Dealer)
-More information on Kidnapper (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4922-Role-Suggestion-Kidnapper)
-When the Truth Seeker attempts to use his night ability on someone, it will show up as a visit. Same thing would go for the Soul Thief.
-Coroners can check the body to find the source of the kill. (A vigilante shot, mafia kill, truth seeker, etc.)
-Jesters have the annoy ability in this game. A random voter on the jester will commit suicide.
-Executioner does not have night immunity and only has to survive until his target gets lynched.
-Guns that are given by the gunsmith has one shot and using it would prevent the user from performing any other kind of night actions. Truth Seekers who used a gun to make a kill does not count towards his 4 kills required to win. Only one gun can be used at a time. A person can have multiple guns. If a member of the mafia receives a gun, he can perform an individual kill as well as the usual mafia kpn.
-Veterans going alert or survivor putting on a vest would count as a self visit.
-Citizens do not have vests and does not tie win over mafia.
-Veteran alerts does not pierce night immunity and people who visited an alert veteran can be healed to prevent his/her death.
-Vigilantes have 2 bullets. They cannot shoot on n1. Veterans only have 2 alerts.

Suggestion plz? I think this game will have a lot of wifom.

Nick
February 23rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
A more detailed explanation on abilities? Such as shots, tracking, etc.

Luna
February 25th, 2012, 05:42 AM
People really don't like putting hidden roles in their setups these days do they? ^^

Luna
February 25th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Though I suppose without an Investigator or Sheriff and with Truth Seekers about, it's less of an issue

Goremancer
February 25th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Hmmmm I cut some citizens out and now it's a 20 ppl game. Still too many for my liking :/

Luna
February 25th, 2012, 11:41 AM
M-FM doesn't need to be 20 players, that's a maximum not a minimum

Goremancer
February 25th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I know it's a maximum but I wanted to keep it to like 16 :( I don't think I can handle 20 CmGs.

EDIT: NOBODY can withstand 20 CmGs. Bad example

Luna
February 25th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Um, that's what I'm saying. What's keeping you from making it 16 player?

Goremancer
February 25th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Changes:
18 people game
Got rid of some citizens.

I want to have a lot of people because this game will have a high kpn. Very high kpn.

NorthStar
February 26th, 2012, 04:32 PM
I don't want another crappy FM hosted by Goremancer.

Goremancer
February 26th, 2012, 05:15 PM
You can't blame me for people who are lurking and afking bro

Goremancer
April 30th, 2012, 12:15 PM
It feels like a crime to necro this thread.... But I must....

Goremancer
June 4th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Possible mafia and benign neutrals updated. It was very retarded be4. sowwy.

Goremancer
June 4th, 2012, 05:06 PM
We pootis actress in it coz luna lieks actresses.

SirBlayzalot
June 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM
/Pre-Signing the Pre-Signer

Luna
June 4th, 2012, 05:14 PM
We pootis actress in it coz luna lieks actresses.

It was just a suggestion, I know you were all debating about the mafia roles.

I don't like to see people mass debating like that.

Goremansir
June 4th, 2012, 05:19 PM
/Pre-Signing the Pre-Signer

de signup is up. no need 2 presign.

Luna
June 4th, 2012, 05:25 PM
It was just a suggestion, I know you were all debating about the mafia roles.

I don't like to see people mass debating like that.

No rep for a dirty pun?

Didn't even get a +1 for my abbreviation pun in the FMXIII signup thread.

There is a distinct lack of appreciation for quality puns on this forum right now.

McJesus
June 4th, 2012, 05:31 PM
No rep for a dirty pun?

Didn't even get a +1 for my abbreviation pun in the FMXIII signup thread.

There is a distinct lack of appreciation for quality puns on this forum right now.

Puns were ruined for me a long time ago

clementine
June 4th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I believe Luna needs some punishment.

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 03:16 AM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Luna again."

Damnit. Damnit. Damnit. Damnit.